Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone at CSR with the cheerleaders, etc. currently? I have a preferred room and will be arriving end of next week.I wanted a gauge of the atmosphere in regards to the morning rush for breakfast and noise levels at night with the arrival of this organization. I have read that the pop warner kids are generally respectful.

I'm very interested to know about this too. Moreso the end of the week, because we'll (hopefully) be there that time next year! What section do they usually put them in? I'd like to be in Preferred anyway, but...

We left late yesterday afternoon. The cheerleaders started arriving en masse on Thursday.

They are concentrated in Casitas 4 and 5, with more in Cabanas and Rancheros.

They're fine. Hard not to notice them in groups and large numbers, they break into an occasional cheer now and then, but in general I didn't think they were disruptive at all.

FYI; a soft rehab is going to begin in January 2015. It will begin with the cabanas for painting, carpets and new vanities.

No one in our family drinks coffee, but I'm pretty sure there are coffee packets in the room.

There were definitely coffee packets in the room, but NO tea. Tea bags are available at the food court and Siestas. Pick up a few and take them back to the room so you have them in the morning:)

There were definitely coffee packets in the room, but NO tea. Tea bags are available at the food court and Siestas. Pick up a few and take them back to the room so you have them in the morning:)

There were tea pods in our room in the casitas.

Hey there, we are thinking about BC for Dec 2015. Our kids will be 14 and 16, would they bring in a camp stretcher for one of the kids?

We are here now, leave tomorrow and everything had been great so far until we found out this morning we have to change rooms,

We have a 14 day package plus one night room only. They were linked, they assured us at checkin that we would stay in the same room, and we even had a voicemail from last night that told us we didn't have to go to the front desk and our Magic Bands would still work for the room.

But it turns out they booked Casitas 5 (and our room) for the cheerleaders and they can't separate the cupcakes from the chaperones.

This sucks. We were totally unprepared to have to pack 15 days worth of belongings on the morning of our last park day and we are going to miss an ADR. I know this is always a possibility when booking a split stay, but they led us to believe we would be staying in the same room when we checked in and even confirmed that with last nights voicemail.

Just catching up on this thread and this makes me a little nervous.

We are checking in next Thursday, 12/18, have a split stay (2 nights on a BB offer and last night with A/P rate - both in business class). We've put in a request, linked the reservations and spoke to a supervisor yesterday who contacted CSR directly for us about not switching rooms the last night. I also planned on reminding them at check-in and I will not be happy if we end up having to switch rooms the last night especially because this is a quick 4 day trip and I have a lot planned :scared:.

Going to cross my fingers, I guess.

Oh, but did I mention how excited we are about returning to CSR? It's been 5 years since our last stay here, first time staying in business class and first time going to the world in December...we cannot wait :).

Just catching up on this thread and this makes me a little nervous.

We are checking in next Thursday, 12/18, have a split stay (2 nights on a BB offer and last night with A/P rate - both in business class). We've put in a request, linked the reservations and spoke to a supervisor yesterday who contacted CSR directly for us about not switching rooms the last night. I also planned on reminding them at check-in and I will not be happy if we end up having to switch rooms the last night especially because this is a quick 4 day trip and I have a lot planned :scared:.

Going to cross my fingers, I guess.

Oh, but did I mention how excited we are about returning to CSR? It's been 5 years since our last stay here, first time staying in business class and first time going to the world in December...we cannot wait :).

You are in a different situation. Business Class only exists in one building so it's unlikely there would be a reason they have to move you.

We leave tomorrow for CSR. We have a room only booked in BC for the first 2 nights and then a 14 day package in BC. We have requested not to change rooms, I'll let you know how it works out. Of course it would not be nearly as big of a deal to move 2 days into a 16 day stay as it would be the last night.

You are in a different situation. Business Class only exists in one building so it's unlikely there would be a reason they have to move you.

We leave tomorrow for CSR. We have a room only booked in BC for the first 2 nights and then a 14 day package in BC. We have requested not to change rooms, I'll let you know how it works out. Of course it would not be nearly as big of a deal to move 2 days into a 16 day stay as it would be the last night.

I look forward to hearing your experience and a 16 day stay....how wonderful!!! Wishing you safe travels and an amazing trip :goodvibes!!

We're checking in next Friday for a 10 night stay. I booked a preferred room and was curious on which bus stop to use. I do not know which building we will be in yet, but I'd love any suggestions on the quickest route to the bus stops and which one to use to save the most time. Thanks for any information.

We're checking in next Friday for a 10 night stay. I booked a preferred room and was curious on which bus stop to use. I do not know which building we will be in yet, but I'd love any suggestions on the quickest route to the bus stops and which one to use to save the most time. Thanks for any information.

Station #2 - you'll love it, it's the first stop for all park buses.

Should be just a short walk across the parking lot from your building (Casitas 1, 2, or 3 for preferred).

Of course it would not be nearly as big of a deal to move 2 days into a 16 day stay as it would be the last night.

Exactly, and to be honest it wouldn't have been such a big deal for us to have changed rooms on day 15 of a 16 day stay had they not assured us, twice (once at checkin and again the night before the 15th day by voice mail), that we would not have to do so.

But then 7:30am on day 15: Surprise!

So... I know it's way too early to get so excited but I'm planning a trip for May 2016 to stay at CSR (for the first time) with a friend. (We were originally thinking may 2015 and go cheap but figured we wait a year and do it up nice instead). And I was thinking of splurging a little for club level and was wondering if anyone can tell me what is served drinks and food wise. I know it says light snacks or w/e but I was hoping someone could share more details. Just wanna prove to my friend that it's worth it. She's pickier then I am so someone help me out!! ;)

We only had CL for one night but when we went it had:

Beer/Wine/Sangria, some cheese, some cut vegetables, some chips and some dips.

We didn't return the next morning for the breakfast layout but was told that it would have items like bagels, cereal, and milk.

There was nothing wrong with it but I personally wouldn't pay extra to stay in that building for that amenity - for some reason I can't quite put my finger on, I prefer Casita 4 and 5.

It's very popular with others, though.

We leave in 36 hours... We tell the girls in 2 hours.

I know a lot of us were going for free dining...

Who else leaves soon?

We leave in 36 hours... We tell the girls in 2 hours.

I know a lot of us were going for free dining...

Who else leaves soon?

We leave tomorrow night!! Should arrive at CSR by 10:00pm!! This will be our first stay! It's my daughter's birthday trip and she has always wanted to stay at CSR!

We will be there in 11 days! Christmas trip, a first for us only visited in August previously so will be a different type of trip! From the cold UK so hoping for a bit of winter sun!

We arrive on Dec 21st for our first trip as a family. Starting to get super excited! Thinking I need to make a call though as we have two rooms reserved and only one set of Magic Bands have arrived:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter