Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an issue once where the bus for MK never made it around to 1 because it filled up. Waited over 40 min til they finally sent a couple buses right to 1 and it was a mob site with a ton of people piling up.
Oh wow, well a couple days there was a CM at bus stop 1 asking people about what bus they were waiting for and making sure buses were coming, maybe they are trying to rectifying the problem this way

I will need to freeze ice packs at night to keep my daughters bottles cool during the day. Anybody have any advice how I would be able to do this without a freezer in the room.

You can try to turn the fridge thermostat down to the lowest setting and put the ice packs on the very top shelf - sometimes things will freeze up there. Also, try to keep open the door to the cabinet where the fridge is stored - sometimes that helps keep the fridge colder.

If it's not too expensive, can you upgrade to the business-class rooms? If you're staying in BC, they might let you put ice packs in the fridge/freezer in the BC lounge (if they have one - we haven't stayed BC, but maybe another DIS-er would know).

You might try to think of some other options. Bring a supply of Ziploc bags and put ice from the ice machine in a couple each day and replenish from counter-service locations (they give free cups of water, so I'd imagine they'd also give free ice). The Baby Care Centers in each park might have ice, too.

Is it formula you're having to keep cold? Is there a ready-serve option available or could you use the mix and room-temp water just temporarily for vacation?

We will be there two weeks from tomorrow! Yay! Planning to arrive around 9am. I'm sure our room won't be ready, so we will grab breakfast at pepper market. While the family is eating I'd like to upgrade our tickets at guest services and get my DHS FP for the day. Anyone have experience upgrading tix at the resort? How's the WiFi in pepper market? Any must-have for breakfast?
We upgraded our tix at the concierge with no problem.
CM set us up quickly and we went straight to the park after.

Hope Counts said:
We upgraded our tix at the concierge with no problem.
CM set us up quickly and we went straight to the park after.

Excellent, I will definitely ask there first.

We upgraded our tix at the concierge with no problem. CM set us up quickly and we went straight to the park after.

And in doing this you did not lose any existing FP+ reservations? There is a thread this morning on TPAS cautioning not to do this. I plan to do this at CSR so it would be comforting to know if their staff are trained well and won't mess up my FP+

And in doing this you did not lose any existing FP+ reservations? There is a thread this morning on TPAS cautioning not to do this. I plan to do this at CSR so it would be comforting to know if their staff are trained well and won't mess up my FP+
It was for arrival day so no FP booked for the day yet, none of our booked FP were affected and we used them as planned.

What's TPAS?

I have FP for days other than arrival so it'll be interesting to see what happens. I'll have MDE open on my phone as they do it so I can verify FP are still there and hopefully re-add 7dmt if needed.
I'll report back IN 8 DAYS WOOOO

What's TPAS? I have FP for days other than arrival so it'll be interesting to see what happens. I'll have MDE open on my phone as they do it so I can verify FP are still there and hopefully re-read 7dmt if needed. I'll report back IN 8 DAYS WOOOO
I will be looking forward to hearing how this went for you. Sorry about the acronym. HAVE A GREAT VACATION!

We check in in 24 days! Last Thursday was our last day to customize our Magic Bands, and I thought they typically arrived a few days after that. I have yet to receive them, though. Should I be worried yet?

Also, when do y'all think I should place our Garden Grocer order? We check in on the 30th!

Hi, I posted about this earlier in the thread that we upgraded our tix at CSR back in Aug. with no problems. At the time we had FP's booked for another 5 days and nothing happened to them:thumbsup2

I haven't yet read the thread on "TPAS" lol, could be something going on now that's causing that to happen.........

Just had the BEST vacation ever. We were in Casitas 4. Perfect bus service, pool was awesome, staff amazing. This place is gorgeous!

We check in in 24 days! Last Thursday was our last day to customize our Magic Bands, and I thought they typically arrived a few days after that. I have yet to receive them, though. Should I be worried yet?

Also, when do y'all think I should place our Garden Grocer order? We check in on the 30th!

We usually place the order 2-3 weeks out. That way you should have no problem getting your desired delivery time.

Boring but necessary query....

Never done laundry onsite before-
Are the machines simple enough to use?
(I'm a total technological no no:rotfl2:)
Are there plenty of washers/dryers?
Cost?
Detergent?

Thanks for any info.:)

Cost?
Detergent?

Thanks for any info.:)[/QUOTE

Washers and dryers cost 2.00 per load. The machines take quarters only.

They sell detergent for 1.00 in a machine.

The machines are very simple to use. Put quarters in and start. I found the dryers were very effective. It ran for about 45 minutes. One round was more than enough.

You need to use your magic band to get in.

Cost?
Detergent?

Thanks for any info.:)

Very simple! I actually ask for a room near the laundry facilities..... also gets me near a pool w/o asking for pool area room ;)

Like PP said, cost, etc. is correct.

We drive so I just pack 1/2 a dozen pods & dryer sheets.

Bring quarters vs. dollar bills although their is a machine to change bills in there, I always end up having a broken machine and have issues. Just easier.

Set options before putting money into washers - hot water, cold water, etc.

I usually throw all dirty laundry into our rolling luggage and bring it to the laundry room but some people like to bring laundry bags. baskets, whatnot. Just consider how you are going to bring it to the laundry room & back.

We usually go for 10+ days, so I end up doing laundry 1/2 way through - kids go in pool. I put in laundry - sit by pool or swim - swap to dryer - sit by pool - done! Mornings tend to be busy - try to go mid-day or late in the evening so it won't be crowded.

We check in in 24 days! Last Thursday was our last day to customize our Magic Bands, and I thought they typically arrived a few days after that. I have yet to receive them, though. Should I be worried yet? Also, when do y'all think I should place our Garden Grocer order? We check in on the 30th!
We check-in in 19 days and our bands shipped yesterday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter