Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I am wrong. The Allears site shows that CSR has boats and bike rentals listed and I know that they had gotten rid of them years ago. Are they back or does the site just have really old info?

Bikes were available to rent when we were there in October but I didn't notice anything for the boats.

It's official!!! We're going to DisneyWorld!! Staying here at CSR, checking in on Sept 29th thru Oct 6th 2017! Been awhile since we've stayed here, so really looking forward to it---our home away from home :figment:

Since this is my first stay at CSR, I'm having trouble coming up with a room request.
We are booked "Standard".
Prefer NOT ground floor.
I'd be fine with Casitas 4 or 5, Cabanas 8A, 8B or 9A.
Anything NOT facing a parking lot.

Is this OK or would narrowing it down further be better? If so, what would you suggest?

Since this is my first stay at CSR, I'm having trouble coming up with a room request.
We are booked "Standard".
Prefer NOT ground floor.
I'd be fine with Casitas 4 or 5, Cabanas 8A, 8B or 9A.
Anything NOT facing a parking lot.

Is this OK or would narrowing it down further be better? If so, what would you suggest?

I would ask for Cabanas 8A. None of the rooms overlook the parking lot.

Anybody get moved from BC in 2017 to another resort? If so, what are your dates? Where did you get moved to?

From Buzz's Facebook page.

Buzz2001 said:
Some guests that booked business class in January and February are receiving notices from WDW that they are being upgraded. Some to AKL but can't say all will get the same. But as reported, the end of BC as we know it

From Buzz's Facebook page.

Yes, I saw that. I'm wondering how far into 2017 they are moving everyone. Or maybe everyone eventually with the rumor BC is gone as we know it. I'm booked for March. So far, I've seen dates as far as Feb 22 being moved.

We are booked for March 2017 as well. I really hope we do not get moved. This is our first time staying at CSR, and we are so looking forward to the business class amenities. We stayed at AKL last year, and we wanted to stay at a new resort this time. Finger crossed that we get to keep our reservation :)

We are booked for March 2017 as well. I really hope we do not get moved. This is our first time staying at CSR, and we are so looking forward to the business class amenities. We stayed at AKL last year, and we wanted to stay at a new resort this time. Finger crossed that we get to keep our reservation :)
Anyone booked in Business Class in 2017 is being moved. The building will be closed along with the lounge. You should be getting a call soon if you haven't already. As far as options, like staying at CSR in a preferred or standard room, you'll have to ask if that's a possibility. So far, everyone I know has been moved to AKL Club Level though ;)

My TA called Sunday night. We arrive 3/21. We got AKL club level.

Anyone booked in Business Class in 2017 is being moved. The building will be closed along with the lounge. You should be getting a call soon if you haven't already. As far as options, like staying at CSR in a preferred or standard room, you'll have to ask if that's a possibility. So far, everyone I know has been moved to AKL Club Level though ;)

Yes, our TA contacted me Sunday night was well. We had booked 2 Business Class rooms March 17-25. We are also being upgraded to AKL Club Level with Savannah View. My family is thrilled, we really did like Kidani last year, and Club Level is a nice bonus. So excited!!

Yes, our TA contacted me Sunday night was well. We had booked 2 Business Class rooms March 17-25. We are also being upgraded to AKL Club Level with Savannah View. My family is thrilled, we really did like Kidani last year, and Club Level is a nice bonus. So excited!!

Wow! Nice! Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter