Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the check-in options got messed up when they expanded them, added a bunch of nonsense, then had that rolled back. It looks like the roll back took available options to like 5 or 6 and cut everything off even if it did make sense.

Best bet is to call in your request.

Anyone know of a convention schedule/list for CSR other than the one that was on Buzz's site. I liked his site. It was really helpful, but now that the schedule is on a closed facebook group, I can't see it. I know. I know. I could join, but facebook and privacy don't really go hand in hand. I really enjoy the Dis and talking to fellow Disney fans on here, but opening up my facebook to total strangers is a whole different ballgame.

I'm a little confused. You don't have to become friends with people in the group in order to join the group. You wouldn't be opening your Facebook to anyone just by joining a group.

Maybe I'm confused ... I thought by joining the group, you were at least giving some access to your account ? I really don't love facebook..so probably I'm just not in the know.

Anyone know of a convention schedule/list for CSR other than the one that was on Buzz's site. I liked his site. It was really helpful, but now that the schedule is on a closed facebook group, I can't see it. I know. I know. I could join, but facebook and privacy don't really go hand in hand. I really enjoy the Dis and talking to fellow Disney fans on here, but opening up my facebook to total strangers is a whole different ballgame.

I'm in the group. What month are you interested in going? I can check the list for you if you don't wish to join.

Last edited:
Hey!! Looks like I am headed to CS in January. Anyone have any info on pool hours etc during off season? I know normal hours are til 12am. Also, anyone know if any conventions are going to be going on January 10-13? Been trying to find a list of them, befriended the facebook group from Buzz's site but cant seem to get accepted as a member. Any info would be great. Thank you!!

Also many thanks to whoever created this thread! Its been a huge help. I have been stalking through it in the shadows of the cyber web! LOL. FIgured Id join to get some info..

Honestly I don't think you need to worry too much about conventions, I really only notice them at late hours in the bar area.

Hey!! Looks like I am headed to CS in January. Anyone have any info on pool hours etc during off season? I know normal hours are til 12am. Also, anyone know if any conventions are going to be going on January 10-13? Been trying to find a list of them, befriended the facebook group from Buzz's site but cant seem to get accepted as a member. Any info would be great. Thank you!!

Also many thanks to whoever created this thread! Its been a huge help. I have been stalking through it in the shadows of the cyber web! LOL. FIgured Id join to get some info..

We were at CSR late January/early February this year and the pool and hot tub closed at 8pm. That was a disappointment because the weather was warm and we weren't back from the parks in time to use the hot tub at night (although there was always a big group from the convention in there much later after hours every night).

So I just heard all standard rooms under the SPD promo are sold out to Visa members. Is it true when the deal opens to the general public they will open more rooms? ugh, trying to plan the honeymoon and am now super worried.

Is there anything posted for early June? I am not on Facebook. Just curious. It isn't going to change anything for our trip.
Apr 2 - 3, Adult Education Todays Magic for Tomorrows
Nothing posted for August yet.[/QUOTE

Just returned from Disney yesterday. We booked the free dining bounceback for 12/8-12/22/17 at Coronado. It'll be our first visit and I'm very excited about trying this resort. I've started reading this thread and can't wait to get through it all.

Can anyone tell me about the shower heads at Coronado? Strange question I know, but was wondering if they are fixed shower heads or if they are the kind that you can also hold in your hand.

We're traveling with a toddler and the handheld type is much easier for rinsing after a bath. Thanks

Will be spending the last two days of my Jan trip at CSR (Trying to stay at all the resorts at least once). I'll only be there a short time so I'm not going to need specifics rooms or buildings. In fact I will choose any available room over my requests on my online checkin.

But because you can ask are there any suggestions for my requests from those of you who do stay there often?

I will have a mug (from the first part of my stay though I'm not a huge soda drinker) and I plan to breakfast at the resort my last day before I take the DME. I do like being on the first floor and that will probably be one request.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter