Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I have to work one more overnight and then off the the airport Monday morning for our summer trip to Disney, can't wait! We are staying at the Poly Mon-Sat, going to Orlando 1 night to see relatives, and then staying YCCL Sun-Fri. I haven't heard yet from IPO. I have to send them my room requests, I don't really use them for anything else. Can't wait to be back in Disney in 2 days!

Have a great trip and let us know how it goes! :D

I have to work one more overnight and then off the the airport Monday morning for our summer trip to Disney, can't wait! We are staying at the Poly Mon-Sat, going to Orlando 1 night to see relatives, and then staying YCCL Sun-Fri. I haven't heard yet from IPO. I have to send them my room requests, I don't really use them for anything else. Can't wait to be back in Disney in 2 days!
I will just miss you.. We check in Saturday morning at the Poly. We just switched from BCCL..

I'm cross-posting some stuff on the Poly thread too, but this is one pic I took from our 1st floor patio last night:
View attachment 107231

Awesome pic, thanks for sharing :).

BWI CL was available under my BB, but was about $50 more per night. Also, Poly CL Lagoon View was available for about $200+ more per night. I guess I'll just keep checking back to see if AKL becomes available. However, we like the idea of trying something new and love the location of WL. But that construction, ugh! I guess we have some decisions to make. Thank you, again!

We've never stayed at any resort during construction so I can't comment on that, but I wanted to say that WL CL is amazing! If you will be away from the resort during the time when most of the noise is happening, it might not be too bad. Good luck with your decision, but I'm sure you'll have a great trip no matter where you stay :wizard:.

Have a great trip :yay:.

That's the exact view I have right now and it's great -- I don't think the quiet pool work will affect you at all since it will be on the garden side. Our lagoon view is even fascinating right this second as a storm passes by!
View attachment 107066

Thank you so much for taking the time to post all the beautiful pictures! That lagoon view is incredible.

I'm so jealous!!!!!!!! :) I want to be there!!!!! :D :D

I agree on being there NOW! Only 20 days to go for me :hourglass. I guess I should actually do a bit more planning!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July holiday too.

Liz

Grandma(me) and grandson Max (age 5) will be at AKL CL 9/13-9/20 to celebrate Max's 5th birthday and his first WDW trip. Not sure who is more excited. Joining later that week is my daughter (and Max and Ella's mom) and Ella (age 7). Max and I have some good bonding time for about 4 days. Have never stayed CL but have stayed (and loved) AKL. Thanks to you all for great hints. Anxiously awaiting my FP+ date (7/15/15) . Please add us to the "lucky list"

Someone just posted a quick review of their BWI CL stay (posted on the BWI thread) and it sounds great! I'm so excited! Evidently, they've added the Nespresso coffee machine over there too along with meats and cheeses at breakfast. The appetizers that are mentioned sound fantastic:)

Someone just posted a quick review of their BWI CL stay (posted on the BWI thread) and it sounds great! I'm so excited! Evidently, they've added the Nespresso coffee machine over there too along with meats and cheeses at breakfast. The appetizers that are mentioned sound fantastic:)

That is great! :) They were in desperate need of a revamp of their food and beverage area. I'm so glad because it's really one of my favorites. :D

That is great! :) They were in desperate need of a revamp of their food and beverage area. I'm so glad because it's really one of my favorites. :D
Yes, from what I've been reading, they just added a beverage refrigerator but used to put out drinks in a tub of ice or something?? That must have been messy! I'm glad they made the improvements before my first visit...my DH is really picky:) It's strange that they said they are putting out bottles of water in the fridge though since it seemed like Disney was trying to get away from that...they got rid of them at BC???

Yes, from what I've been reading, they just added a beverage refrigerator but used to put out drinks in a tub of ice or something?? That must have been messy! I'm glad they made the improvements before my first visit...my DH is really picky:) It's strange that they said they are putting out bottles of water in the fridge though since it seemed like Disney was trying to get away from that...they got rid of them at BC???

BC has a lot more families, definitely a lot more kids and teens, and also a lot more people hanging around the resort due to the awesome pool area. I think that's why bottled water never lasted long. They couldn't meet the demand. At BWI you don't see the big lounge crowds.

My 60 day mark is Friday! Any tips for online check in? Staying Beach Club, lagoon / water view

Some popular BC requests would be: Full balcony, Daybed, close to lounge or elevator, away from lounge or elevator, lake view, pool view

Those are the only ones I can come up with off the top of my head :D

I saw the pan of ice (water) in the pictures under BWI CL area. I'll try to get an updated picture of the fridge! That alone is a HUGE upgrade. We usually take a case of water since we drive but it is nice to know it is available there. Also nice to know it is less crowded.

So glad I found this thread. All the information and pictures are very helpful in making my decision to upgrade to a CL room. Can't wait for our trip!

Thank you TigrLvsPooh for maintaining this mass of information! You all do such a great job and help me make intelligent and informed choices. :thanks:

Oh and I'm in my TEENS 19 days and counting down.....:hourglass

Liz

I saw the pan of ice (water) in the pictures under BWI CL area. I'll try to get an updated picture of the fridge! That alone is a HUGE upgrade. We usually take a case of water since we drive but it is nice to know it is available there. Also nice to know it is less crowded.

Thank you TigrLvsPooh for maintaining this mass of information! You all do such a great job and help me make intelligent and informed choices. :thanks:

Oh and I'm in my TEENS 19 days and counting down.....:hourglass

Liz

19 days for me too!!!!!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I was just refreshing me memory for Tables in Wonderland! I have a hard time remembering all the stipulations but it appears we are going at the right time to avoid black out dates!

*Beginning August 1st 2014, 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickey’s, ‘Ohana (Dinner Only), Cinderella’s Royal Table, LeChefs de France, Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, and Le Cellier Steakhouse will be subject to the additional blockout weeks of: March 8-April 4, 2015; May 31-June 20, 2015; November 22-28, 2015 and December 20-26, 2015. Blockout dates for Tables in Wonderland are Mother’s Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day. Tables in Wonderland is valid for one year from date of purchase.

I'm good to go on all my dining except Teppen Edo. We always do that one because it's the boys favorite but it doesn't do TIW.

Thank you so my main request is large balcony. I don't need a day bed because my girls could share a bed. How big are the beds? Queen?

Thank you so my main request is large balcony. I don't need a day bed because my girls could share a bed. How big are the beds? Queen?

Yep, you'll probably get 2 queens. The daybed rooms are typically only for families of 5. I ask because my boys are both over 6 feet tall and hate sharing a bed, but we usually don't get one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter