• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

My family is considering a stay at the BWI for the first time. Can anyone tell me what food they have up in the lounge (mostly interested in the afternoon snacks and dinner apps) or post some pics if you have them? Any info would be appreciated. We've stayed CL at many other WDW resorts, and while we like to stick to old favorites, I think it might be time to try something new.

That's SO funny! I just booked my first trip to BWI (to try something new). I don't know anything about it, but it looks really fun! I don't even know what floor CL is on or if the CL rooms are on the same floor?? Does anyone know? Any info would be much appreciated. My DH is nervous about the food offerings since we haven't stayed there...plus all the CLs seem to have been changing things up a bit.

I spoke to IPO yesterday and they called over to BWI since they did not know about the parking alert posted on Disney's BWI website. I was told there is plenty of parking (confirmed by guests who recently returned) and tea sandwiches were added in the last week (also confirmed!). I hope their still serving those sandwiches when we are there.

I'll be there in 24 days and am hoping to get some pictures.

Really excited about our first EPCOT stay!

Liz

Not sure if this is really a club level question, but here goes! Last week I emailed IPO and asked for info about the chairs/umbrella/table/towels that you can reserve at Typhoon Lagoon. They replied with the info and asked if I'd like them to reserve it. I wrote back and told them that I would appreciate if they did that!

So then I got an email saying they had made the reservation for us, and they attached a new itinerary to the email, saying that this new reservation would show up in the itinerary.

Well, I'm not seeing the TL reservation listed ANYWHERE. It wasn't on the itinerary they sent; it's not showing up online when I log into MDE, and I don't see it listed on the MDE app on my phone either.

I know that they made the reservation because it has already been charged to our debit Visa card. Have any of you reserved the chairs, etc. at Typhoon Lagoon and had it show up in your itinerary or reservations?? Thanks!!!!

Not sure if this is really a club level question, but here goes! Last week I emailed IPO and asked for info about the chairs/umbrella/table/towels that you can reserve at Typhoon Lagoon. They replied with the info and asked if I'd like them to reserve it. I wrote back and told them that I would appreciate if they did that!

So then I got an email saying they had made the reservation for us, and they attached a new itinerary to the email, saying that this new reservation would show up in the itinerary.

Well, I'm not seeing the TL reservation listed ANYWHERE. It wasn't on the itinerary they sent; it's not showing up online when I log into MDE, and I don't see it listed on the MDE app on my phone either.

I know that they made the reservation because it has already been charged to our debit Visa card. Have any of you reserved the chairs, etc. at Typhoon Lagoon and had it show up in your itinerary or reservations?? Thanks!!!!
I would give them a call tomorrow, and ask. They should be able to look it up and then re-send a new itinerary.

I spoke to IPO yesterday and they called over to BWI since they did not know about the parking alert posted on Disney's BWI website. I was told there is plenty of parking (confirmed by guests who recently returned) and tea sandwiches were added in the last week (also confirmed!). I hope their still serving those sandwiches when we are there.

I'll be there in 24 days and am hoping to get some pictures.

Really excited about our first EPCOT stay!

Liz
I'm excited to hear about the tea sandwiches! I hope they've added some other new things too... Like deli meat/cheese at breakfast and texting service for fourth FP:)

I'm excited to hear about the tea sandwiches! I hope they've added some other new things too... Like deli meat/cheese at breakfast and texting service for fourth FP:)

Me, too! Do they have the FP texting at the BWI?

I hope they do have the tea sandwiches. We had some at the Grand Californian at DL last year and it really was a great step up from the goldfish and chips in the afternoon.

Is it possible to get some kind of menu of what is being served at the WL CL in August? I know there are a few menus posted at the beginning of the WL thread but I think they are older....it would be helpful in planing our ADRs. During our last visit Oct. 2014 there were several evenings where the apps looked really good but we had ressies for big meals. I am thinking of switching some of our reservations from dinner to lunch and planning a light quick service dinner. I know the appetizers are not intended to take the place of a meal but we r very light eaters especially in the evening and might not even want dinner on a given night but it would be too late to cancel or change a reservation without the $10 per person penalty.

Umbrella reservations don't show up in MDE. I just created a note and added the confirmation number for my own reference. We also booked a fireworks cruise and they don't show up either. They can email it in your itenerary though.

Umbrella reservations don't show up in MDE. I just created a note and added the confirmation number for my own reference. We also booked a fireworks cruise and they don't show up either. They can email it in your itenerary though.
Our cabana reservation/confirmation number was in the itenerary.

Can you post the BC CL dinner appetizers? Also wondered if BC is going to start the tea sandwiches like BWI

THANKS and have a magical trip!

Do we have a current list of which resorts are offering the texting FPs?

I'm debating between YC/BC/BWI right now and that might be something that would help us bump one up over the others.

I'm staying at the CR CL in Nov and have two questions... I have a standard atrium room booked. I assume that means a view of Bay Lake? Also I have requested a crib, I have heard of people getting a mini crib instead of pack n play at CR. has anyone here gotten either?

Do we have a current list of which resorts are offering the texting FPs?

I'm debating between YC/BC/BWI right now and that might be something that would help us bump one up over the others.

We had the texting service at BC over Easter but do NOT have it here at Poly right now. I've talked with several CMs and 2 managers who have said Poly is not participating in the texting at this time. I will admit it does totally change the way we tour the parks.

Is it possible to get some kind of menu of what is being served at the WL CL in August? I know there are a few menus posted at the beginning of the WL thread but I think they are older....it would be helpful in planing our ADRs. During our last visit Oct. 2014 there were several evenings where the apps looked really good but we had ressies for big meals. I am thinking of switching some of our reservations from dinner to lunch and planning a light quick service dinner. I know the appetizers are not intended to take the place of a meal but we r very light eaters especially in the evening and might not even want dinner on a given night but it would be too late to cancel or change a reservation without the $10 per person penalty.

There's really no way to know for sure. All lounge menus are subject to change and often do.

I'm staying at the CR CL in Nov and have two questions... I have a standard atrium room booked. I assume that means a view of Bay Lake? Also I have requested a crib, I have heard of people getting a mini crib instead of pack n play at CR. has anyone here gotten either?

The real cribs are first come first serve and they don't have very many. So if you want one make sure you call housekeeping from the phone in your room as soon as you arrive. Otherwise it's all pack n plays.
Yes you'll have a view of bay lake and the pool area. I love this view so much! :)

852CE741-C5F2-4321-BA5A-88401DB24462_zpsr0diugng.jpg

B07F5816-04D7-4746-A9DE-7A400A7AA73B_zpsszkov7hy.jpg

5B907023-E67D-4DCE-9F15-EB7EF8F0A1C7_zpskvh1va50.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter