Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

@trishadono THANK YOU, good to be back :lovestruc! I appreciate your expert advice as always:) and we have never stayed at either of these two resorts.

We will do five days for this shorter trip, so party night proximity is a plus but not a must-have. If we choose CR I will still watch to see if CL pops up, but is CR super loud? Love Disney sounds and hustle and bustle but not sure about monorail commotion and Chef Mickey’s chaos???

Either way we are at Disney so it’s a win, just want to make the right choice for us! :cloud9:
It’s not loud from the room it’s just loud returning to the resort. 4th floor can get busy but it’s far from the room.

WL can be busy too so for me about the same. Cr views are better but the deluxe room has nice quiet views of the water at least.
Let me know if need pix , I stayed in one post rehab.(WL)

@trishadono THANK YOU, good to be back :lovestruc! I appreciate your expert advice as always:) and we have never stayed at either of these two resorts.

We will do five days for this shorter trip, so party night proximity is a plus but not a must-have. If we choose CR I will still watch to see if CL pops up, but is CR super loud? Love Disney sounds and hustle and bustle but not sure about monorail commotion and Chef Mickey’s chaos???

Either way we are at Disney so it’s a win, just want to make the right choice for us! :cloud9:
I’m pretty sure I’m in the minority, but I think if you get a room on the end above Chef Mickey’s, the Atrium CL rooms are super loud. It’s one reason I don’t like to book it as I can’t be guaranteed a room on the other end. We could hear plates and silverware clinking and people talking from inside our room with the door closed - the shape of the hotel funnels sound upward. Now the view of MK is unparalleled and might be worth the extra noise. Maybe I’ll book it again someday, but we rarely do MK-centric trips, so maybe not!

I’m pretty sure I’m in the minority, but I think if you get a room on the end above Chef Mickey’s, the Atrium CL rooms are super loud. It’s one reason I don’t like to book it as I can’t be guaranteed a room on the other end. We could hear plates and silverware clinking and people talking from inside our room with the door closed - the shape of the hotel funnels sound upward. Now the view of MK is unparalleled and might be worth the extra noise. Maybe I’ll book it again someday, but we rarely do MK-centric trips, so maybe not!
I’m up so early that doesn’t bother me 😅

I have had rooms above CM a didn’t bother me rather I liked it. All those happy families? Magic….🎉

However I understand some like it quiet. 😊

We will do five days for this shorter trip, so party night proximity is a plus but not a mus

I have had rooms above CM a didn’t bother me rather I liked it. All those happy families? Magic….🎉

We’re up early as well, so it never woke us. You’re a way more glass-half-full type than I am, and I commend you for it!

It’s not loud from the room it’s just loud returning to the resort. 4th floor can get busy but it’s far from the room.

WL can be busy too so for me about the same. Cr views are better but the deluxe room has nice quiet views of the water at least.
Let me know if need pix , I stayed in one post rehab.(WL)

@trishadono , THANK YOU again, I appreciate your replies! :flower3: Yes, I'm sure WL is busier during the holidays, too! Good to know you feel the two resorts are equally busy. While as I mentioned we love the immersive sounds of Disney when staying in the MK area (it just FEELS LIKE DISNEY!!!), I do prefer a quieter room 🤫as we love our in-room down time when needed and are early risers (so also early-is to bed).
We’re up early as well, so it never woke us. You’re a way more glass-half-full type than I am, and I commend you for it!
@SkyGuy , thank you for the replies!!! :flower3: As mentioned, I do love the hustle and bustle of MK-area resorts and the sounds of Disney, but am a bit sensitive to noise from our room. Yes, we are early risers too- hard to sleep when you are at Disney!:)

GF CL lover who has been absent from the boards for awhile, excited to be back 💕!
We had another great RPC stay spring 2022 and have yet another booked for spring 2024 (skipped this year with refurb).
Thinking of a shorter trip this fall/ winter as spring is just too far away!
We have never done the Christmas party and would do that for sure.
Would love fellow CL- lover input on the following options, TIA so much!!!!!!!
1. CR TPV (no CL avail. our dates 😭)- better for party, better transportation, TPV!, though noisier and no CL, cabanas if warm enough (we always reserve them)
2. WL Del CL (know this room type is divisive but would work for us)- beautiful for holiday, CL!, not as good of transportation, no cabanas if ends up being pool weather
If WL is an option at Christmas, that's always my vote. I adore just hanging out in the lounge with the giant tree, decor and fireplace, it just doesn't get better than that. One year they had a beautiful choir come sing carols around the tree and it is just one of the best memories ever.

If WL is an option at Christmas, that's always my vote. I adore just hanging out in the lounge with the giant tree, decor and fireplace, it just doesn't get better than that. One year they had a beautiful choir come sing carols around the tree and it is just one of the best memories ever.
Thank you @NicoleLarson :wave2:, that sounds magical! :wizard: We have only done GF at Christmas but heard WL is also amazing. I think that view may just be worth transportation taking a little longer from there!Plus CL, of course!

Last edited:
Just back from a stay in the tower! It was amazing. Can’t recommend it enough. CM were lovely. Very busy over labour weekend so didn’t get to speak to CM as much as I would like (not their fault mine for picking a busy weekend.) Despite it being very busy I was able to get a seat every time I wanted one. After the busy weekend it was even better!! I loved it. So if anybody here looking to stay CL and wants good value and a nice stay I recommend the tower. Shout out to Aaron for all his help on our stay.

Just back from a stay in the tower! It was amazing. Can’t recommend it enough. CM were lovely. Very busy over labour weekend so didn’t get to speak to CM as much as I would like (not their fault mine for picking a busy weekend.) Despite it being very busy I was able to get a seat every time I wanted one. After the busy weekend it was even better!! I loved it. So if anybody here looking to stay CL and wants good value and a nice stay I recommend the tower. Shout out to Aaron for all his help on our stay.
Oops when referring to tower I mean GDT not CR tower.

Any food pics you can share? 🙂 (Or details?)

Last edited:
When you don’t have CL and it’s mnsshp night? How about ER for Cosmo and Espresso martini ? Cute plastic to go cups too!

We are in our room on break . Did sm, buzz, tta and Tron 2:25-5p, then caught boat back at 515 .
Staying at GF party night is good 👍
😊One stop back to mk when we ready .
71590092227__215B8F2B-62C5-4DF4-AC75-BDB0A7AED414.fullsizerender.jpeg

When you don’t have CL and it’s mnsshp night? How about ER for Cosmo and Espresso martini ? Cute plastic to go cups too!

We are in our room on break . Did sm, buzz, tta and Tron 2:25-5p, then caught boat back at 515 .
Staying at GF party night is good 👍
😊One stop back to mk when we ready .
View attachment 792185
Wow, those are plastic? Pretty neat. Have a great time tonight!

Thanks for those pictures @trishadono. Something just struck me as I noticed the cabinets & counters in them. YC has been our favorite resort since the 90s but CR & Tower Club are now a very close 2nd. We remodeled our family room & half bath in late 2018 into 2019. When I showed my DIL the pictures of the cabinet & counters I picked out, her first response was… they’re just like at YC. No I insisted, they’re not. Next trip to YC…yep, almost exactly the same.

Now we’re planning a remodel to our main bathroom. We picked out the cabinets & counter top 2 weeks ago. I wanted the same cabinet color as we have downstairs but it’s not available. I picked a different color & have been second guessing it the last few days. Then I saw your pictures, yep, the cabinet color & countertops are almost exactly like the TC lounge. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂. I guess I just want to live on vacation. :rolleyes1:rotfl2:

Thanks for those pictures @trishadono. Something just struck me as I noticed the cabinets & counters in them. YC has been our favorite resort since the 90s but CR & Tower Club are now a very close 2nd. We remodeled our family room & half bath in late 2018 into 2019. When I showed my DIL the pictures of the cabinet & counters I picked out, her first response was… they’re just like at YC. No I insisted, they’re not. Next trip to YC…yep, almost exactly the same.

Now we’re planning a remodel to our main bathroom. We picked out the cabinets & counter top 2 weeks ago. I wanted the same cabinet color as we have downstairs but it’s not available. I picked a different color & have been second guessing it the last few days. Then I saw your pictures, yep, the cabinet color & countertops are almost exactly like the TC lounge. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂. I guess I just want to live on vacation. :rolleyes1:rotfl2:
I’d totally love to remodel my house to look like a Disney resort. I think I’d go with YC. 😀

I am so conflicted! For our dates we currently have CR TPV no club level.
We have Florida resident rates for the current room.
What is available club level with the discount is BWI- same price as our current room. WL deluxe room- $400 more per night.
Non discounted is CR TPV AC $500 more per night 🤢
TC not an option because we have 5 people and I will not pay $2100 a night lol

I stalk the website so much I’m waiting for the FBI to show up at my house.

What would you do? Lol

I am so conflicted! For our dates we currently have CR TPV no club level.
We have Florida resident rates for the current room.
What is available club level with the discount is BWI- same price as our current room. WL deluxe room- $400 more per night.
Non discounted is CR TPV AC $500 more per night 🤢
TC not an option because we have 5 people and I will not pay $2100 a night lol

I stalk the website so much I’m waiting for the FBI to show up at my house.

What would you do? Lol

Don’t feel bad—many of us here are website stalkers. When is your trip? Sometimes at the 30 or 5 day mark lots of stuff opens up bc people change their mind as their cancellation deadline approaches. Are you really set on having CL or would you prefer to be at CR or near MK? I’ve never stayed BWI so I can’t help give you an opinion, but I know lots of people on here love the CL at BWI. In some ways I always think CL is less necessary at the monorail resorts compared to the Crescent lake ones bc everything is so convenient on the monorail. I especially find this true at CR bc everything is an elevator ride down to 4th floor. Keep checking and hopefully what you want will open up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter