Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions-Old Thread-New Thread Link in Post 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
disneygiftcard dot com

I'm assuming you are talking about Disney GC, right? You can combine up to $1000 on each card but you can only have 5 GC on the site at a time. Transfer the balance from one card to your "primary card"...this gives a $0 balance on the card you transfered from.....then DELETE that card with the zero balance. Continue until you have them all combined. :)

Checked in yesterday, was told our room wasnt ready and asked if i wanted to be moved to a room that was. I accepted and we were put in Jamaica.. not sure where our orginal was.
We are further away from the main area but we didnt have plans to spend a lot of time there.
Room is great.. close to pool, beach and buses. So far its been great..
Today is Magic Kingdom day..

Does anyone have pictures of how they fit a pack-n-play into their room? There will be 6 of us (5 plus infant), so I know it will be tight. I'd really like to SEE different ways to organize our room. I'm told it will work, but I want to see the amount of space ahead of time. TIA!!

We have a pack n play in our room and we've done it in a standard room and a pirate room. What works best for us is to put it between the bed closest to the door and the outside wall. We push it into that corner and it fits perfectly. That's wasted space anyway, so it works for us. Here is a really terrible picture of me, but you can see where the PNP is in the room. We've also tried it in the bathroom area since the curtain blocks it off but it doesn't work for us - makes that area too crowded. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• P9280069.JPG
    P9280069.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 41

Can anyone comment on how frequently the shuttle vans are running from Aruba and Jamaica? Is there one generally always waiting?

We check in to CBR on Oct. 25th!! Can't wait. First time at this resort. Stayed at POFQ last year. I do have a question...how is the food in the food court? I remember the food at the POFQ being good. I'm always curious about the food. LOL. I'm a foodie!! :-)

disneygiftcard dot com

I'm assuming you are talking about Disney GC, right? You can combine up to $1000 on each card but you can only have 5 GC on the site at a time. Transfer the balance from one card to your "primary card"...this gives a $0 balance on the card you transfered from.....then DELETE that card with the zero balance. Continue until you have them all combined. :)
Thank you! Thats what I needed.

We check in to CBR on Oct. 25th!! Can't wait. First time at this resort. Stayed at POFQ last year. I do have a question...how is the food in the food court? I remember the food at the POFQ being good. I'm always curious about the food. LOL. I'm a foodie!! :-)

Foodie here too! I read that the carribean inspired pastries are very good but I would love to hear some first hand accounts too.

Foodie here too! I read that the carribean inspired pastries are very good but I would love to hear some first hand accounts too.
I'm a foodie, too! We're going at the end of the month; I'm not sure if we'll eat at the food court, but if we do, I'll make sure to report back. I'm especially picky about baked goods since I love to bake ;)

Darn! I'm right north of the Alpharetta line! Are you from here, or just passing through?

I lived in Alpharetta for 5 years and then in Cumming for 4 years. My parents live in Sugar Hill now but we were just visiting for a week (I live in Indianapolis now) How funny!

I lived in Alpharetta for 5 years and then in Cumming for 4 years. My parents live in Sugar Hill now but we were just visiting for a week (I live in Indianapolis now) How funny!
Cool! We live in Cumming, near Vickery. We're headed down to WDW for our Fall break at the end of the month, along with just about everyone else in the county.

I'm a foodie, too! We're going at the end of the month; I'm not sure if we'll eat at the food court, but if we do, I'll make sure to report back. I'm especially picky about baked goods since I love to bake ;)

Thanks!! I'll be on the lookout for it!! Have fun!!

Can anyone comment on how frequently the shuttle vans are running from Aruba and Jamaica? Is there one generally always waiting?
Checked out yesterday from Aruba.
Not always there waiting.
Small van seemed to arrive fairly frequently at special pick up area in the Aruba parking lot.
Larger bus picked up less frequently at the bus depot.
Never used either , took the long walk around the lake .

The bridge being out did dissuade us from going to the in pool, store and restaurant and use the Aruba pool instead .
Speaking of Aruba , the refurbished rooms were very nice but the grounds seemed to lack anyone cleaning up litter.

Cool! We live in Cumming, near Vickery. We're headed down to WDW for our Fall break at the end of the month, along with just about everyone else in the county.
We live about two miles from you and are headed down on the same day. I agree, it seems like everyone is headed down to Disney for Fall break. Only 19 days!!!

My kids loved the baked goods, they had vanilla cupcakes with choc icing, choc cc with vanilla icing and choc, choc chip muffins, blueberry muffins, small little pound cakes, cinnamon rolls. We were happy with the food court breakfast and lunch. We loved the individual pizzas, have definitely improved since last trip to Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter