Disney's Art of Animation Resort (Part II)

Happy to help. :) I had no idea what depth a zero entry pool would be and figured I wouldn't be the only one wondering.

At one time there was rumor about free wi-fi being offered at certain resorts? Does anyone know if this is true for AOA? A few of us going take online classes for college, and would need the internet to be able to connect to the internet!

6 days until LM rooms for us! :hourglass :cool1: pixiedust:

jenjie said:
There is free wifi at AoA but it is pretty weak.

I guess it depends where you are in The resort.
We were in room 5639 (finding Nemo building 5,second floor, right on the end overlooking the pool) and I could log into Disney-Guest or Guest-Disney.

They both were pretty fast (75 Mbps on Speedtest).

We did not get any cell service in the suite though -- had to disable it completely on our iPhones to be able to use wifi .

We're SO excited for our AoA visit! We're checking into a Nemo Suite on 10/18 for three nights (then when my sister & niece leave we're moving to WL) - But I have a question that I didn't see answered (I don't think...) - Do any of you know if you get a TIW discount at the food court like you do at the other values? It would follow that you would, but it's not currently listed on the TIW site. The resort isn't listed at all in fact. So I was wondering if any of you intrepid travelers have an answer?

Thanks!

We're SO excited for our AoA visit! We're checking into a Nemo Suite on 10/18 for three nights (then when my sister & niece leave we're moving to WL) - But I have a question that I didn't see answered (I don't think...) - Do any of you know if you get a TIW discount at the food court like you do at the other values? It would follow that you would, but it's not currently listed on the TIW site. The resort isn't listed at all in fact. So I was wondering if any of you intrepid travelers have an answer?

Thanks!

According to the Disney Food Blog, TIW is accepted at AoA:

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/...t-landscape-of-flavors-food-court/#more-58092

Has anyone ever used DisneyFlorist to have balloons or a gift basket delivered to your room?

nickymaria said:

Thanks!

We are checking in on 10/18, as well! Also in the Nemo Suites. I am almost as excited about the hotel as I am about being in the World!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

My sister and I stayed in Little Mermaid last week, and while we think AofA is a charming resort, we have both decided that it's just too far removed from the "action" (specifically MK, our favorite park).
We did love the bright colors both in the room and in Animation Hall. The food court has lots of choices, and the decor there is great as well.

Have had a horrible 2 years and didn't think we were going to be able to go for my Mom's 60th bday next week. However, just booked a trip tonight for this saturday!!!!!!! Staying in the LM room until thursday then switching over to POP for 2 more nights before heading home. Can anyone tell me about the refrigerator situation at AoA LM and POP. I've never stayed at a value before and thought I heard something about having to request one. Thanks.... have to go make a new trip ticker!!!!

I believe there is a mini fridge in every value resort room. You used to have to request a fridge, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter