tumblr_mkz3mqeig81s7zbj0o1_500.jpg

Large: link

1 King Handicapped Accessible
tumblr_mkz3mqeig81s7zbj0o3_250.jpg

Roll-in shower
tumblr_mkz3mqeig81s7zbj0o5_250.jpg

The shower is adjustable and can be handheld.

This is our go to resort and looking to book for the end of June! So excited. We were just at the world for Christmas and new years but since we waited so long to book we had to stay at pop. Although pop is nice we really missed sports!

Hey everyone: long time no see!! Had to resurrect this thread from the non living. Hope everyone is well. Where is Slightly Goofy? My computer at home is on the fritz so I haven't been on much.

Planning a trip for late September, staying at my favorite resort of course. Trying to figure out my dates so we can get the free dining promo that is coming out.

Hey everyone: long time no see!! Had to resurrect this thread from the non living. Hope everyone is well. Where is Slightly Goofy? My computer at home is on the fritz so I haven't been on much.

Planning a trip for late September, staying at my favorite resort of course. Trying to figure out my dates so we can get the free dining promo that is coming out.
Hello Lustergirl, I to have been away from this thread too but I was just wondering, have you heard anything about a FREE DINING CODE for the Fall or Winter? We are very curious and are wanting to get in on that deal as well and I really hate to steal your idea :rolleyes1 but any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a Magical Day :worship:

Hello Lustergirl, I to have been away from this thread too but I was just wondering, have you heard anything about a FREE DINING CODE for the Fall or Winter? We are very curious and are wanting to get in on that deal as well and I really hate to steal your idea :rolleyes1 but any information on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a Magical Day :worship:

Pretty confirmed rumor is FD Sept. 2-25 (I think 25), QS at Values, DDP at Moderates and Deluxe. I think it's 3 night minimum stay, 2 day ticket minimum.
General Public booking to start May 9, Disney Visa pre-booking still up in the air.

Go on the discount codes thread above this and you will see plenty of info. Rumor has that the free dining promo will be announced next week or September 2- 25th. I can't confirm the dates so just be advised.

Hi, I have not been on too much myself lately. SG is doing well and enjoying life as a Floridian with not enough indoor time to use the computer as much as she did in the past. I am sure she will answer herself soon enough.

September sound wonderful but won't be in the cards for us this year. :sad1: I do hope everyone that is going has a wonderful time though.

I've been searching for this thread. 21 days until my first stay at Sports. Wondering about what toiletries can be bought there. Anyone have a picture?

Thanks! I'm trying to avoid baggage fees on Spirit. All of my clothes fit in my "personal" item. Now I'm trying to decide what I need to bring and what I can buy toiletry wise.

Thanks! I'm trying to avoid baggage fees on Spirit. All of my clothes fit in my "personal" item. Now I'm trying to decide what I need to bring and what I can buy toiletry wise.

Honestly you may save just paying the baggage fee. Items purchased in the gift shop can be very costly.

I just returned from a trip and stayed at POR. I chose a mod this time because my mother came with us and we needed bigger beds and an in room coffee maker. While there is nothing wrong with POR per say I really missed my All Star Sports! When I stay at All Star Sports my room is always spotless. I definitely could not say that about POR. Also, I like the convenience of not having 4 bus stops and the buses were always so crowded!!!! So, I am going back to what I love this coming March! All Star Sports here I come!

i already booked my stay at Sports before the rumor of free dining.

won't be there until the end of september and not interested in the dining package.

i used the AAA rate for room only and received a decent discount.

don't know how i am going to wait this long before my vacation stay!!

The wife and I are booked for our 1st anniversary Aug 8-14... Got a very good rate via JetBlue getaways: round-trip flights (JFK to MCO: 8am flight going, 8pm coming home) and 6 nights at AS Sports for $970 total. :banana:

Was wondering if it was worth an additional $85 bucks for a preferred room upgrade.. Any thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter