Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

I have AsSpo booked for my first two nights of my solo trip in April. I can hardly wait to try out this resort - the Surfs Up section looks really cool! :goodvibes

Can anyone on here tell me if that's the only preferred section at the resort?

TIA! :flower3:

I have AsSpo booked for my first two nights of my solo trip in April. I can hardly wait to try out this resort - the Surfs Up section looks really cool! :goodvibes

We have always tried to get the Baseball section, we love it. Once we leave our room to go to our the parks, you walk through the Football field. We prefer the Baseball section. Although I wouldn't want to stay in the Football section, kids play all night, so when you're trying to sleep, you can't because of all the noise. We can't wait to go, everyone have a Magical Day and enjoy your visits.....:wizard:

I have seen conflicting info about this, I think that Surfs Up is the only preferred, but I've also seen where part of Touchdown is as well.

Well I feel sheepish! :blush: I bumped another thread because I couldn't find this one yesterday when I looked for All Star Sports threads. :rolleyes1

Only the Surfs up buidlings are considered prefered.

I also wanted to add that we stayed in the football buidling in an center end room facing the field for 14 days in 2009 and never had anyone playing on the field in the middle of the night. It was actually nice and quiet there. I wonder if this happens when Pop Warner is there?

Thanks all!

I'm going to request Surf's Up and hope for a ground floor room. :goodvibes I am so looking forward to this trip. :yay:

Thanks all!

I'm going to request Surf's Up and hope for a ground floor room. :goodvibes I am so looking forward to this trip. :yay:

If your already paying prefered you don't need to request Surfs up so instead request first floor. :thumbsup2

We always have stayed at the ASSports & enjoyed it. My boys are HUGE sports addicts & they love the layout. I always request the towndown building facing the turf.. I've been lucky & have always rec'd my request... We are staying there again this August :):cool1: :dance3:

We always have stayed at the ASSports & enjoyed it. My boys are HUGE sports addicts & they love the layout. I always request the towndown building facing the turf.. I've been lucky & have always rec'd my request... We are staying there again this August :):cool1: :dance3:

Have you had issues with noise from people playing on the field while sleeping in all your trips?

We want to stay near Stadium Hall. Do I make the request when we show up at the hotel? We are going to be there next Monday and my wife and I were debating on when to ask and if doing the online check-in has any impact on the request. Any helpful advice is appreciated.

We want to stay near Stadium Hall. Do I make the request when we show up at the hotel? We are going to be there next Monday and my wife and I were debating on when to ask and if doing the online check-in has any impact on the request. Any helpful advice is appreciated.

I'd call and request it ASAP. They'll tell you that they can't guarantee your room preferences, but they seem to really try to accommodate them. We requested adjoining rooms in a particular section when we made the reservations via phone and got what we'd asked for.

I don't think they are, but I'm asking anyway:

There aren't any sports groups or events scheduled the 3rd week of March is there? We'll be there the 20-23. I know that most sporting events flock to Sports first, the Movies. Don't think I would change anyway, but just curious. If there are, I can always request whichever building is the furthest away from everything. Thanks to anyone who knows. :wave:

How big are the fridges? And I know they aren't included in the room. I've already requested one for our stay. Only trying to hold 1/2 gallon milk, cream cheese, juice/water bottles, & lunch meat. Thanks for any help! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter