9-26-2006-35.jpg

Shelf with hooks on wall by bathroom

9-26-2006-33.jpg

Sink area outside bathroom

9-26-2006-31.jpg

Sink and bathroom.

9-26-2006-32.jpg

Iron & Ironing board in closet area

Here are some photos of the Master bedroom area.

9-26-2006-19.jpg

Desk and TV in master bedroom.

9-26-2006-20.jpg

Queensize bed, chair, and nightstand in master bedroom.

9-26-2006-18.jpg

Art Print in master bedroom.

9-26-2006-17.jpg

Master bedroom.

9-26-2006-15.jpg

TV in the master bedroom.

YEAH!!! I am so excited to see the photo's!!! Now I really can't wait for our stay in January :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

How was your trip? Hope you had a wonderfully magical time.

Lori

Thank you for this great thread and report. We were considering staying at the ASMu Suites in March when it will be ME (42), Mom (70) and DD (12). We were wanting 2 rooms so we can put DD to bed and still be able to stay up. DD wanted her own bed and I want to be comfortable but these fold out beds look great! :cheer2:

CinderellasSister said:
Thanks Linda for all the great information. Now I'm even more excited for our trip!!! Can't wait!!! :cool1: :cool1: :yay:

One question: does the sofa follow the same concept as the chair, with not having any bar going across the middle?

Yes. The sofa follows that same concept.

This is a paragraph taken from this website:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/resorts/asm-suite-review.html

All Star Music Resort Family Suites

Review
by Kevin Klose
DIS Content Editor

Both the chair and the ottoman open into bed. The chair opens to a twin size bed and the ottoman opens to a “junior” sized bed….about the size of a cot. The bed and the chair are amazing designs. The kids will think they are cool and Disney’s competitors are going to steal this idea. Watch for different versions of this to spring up everywhere.

----------------------

Thanks for all the photos and info :thumbsup2 If the family suites are available next year for a package or AP discount thats where we will stay. :goodvibes

We just returned from a stay at the All Star Music Resort. We stayed in their new Family Suites.

DS slept on the chair that folds out into a bed, and DD slept on the couch that folds out into a bed. They said that they were comfortable. I laid down on DD's bed one morning, and it was fine for me. No bar in the middle of your back. :)

We loved having separate bathrooms. The kids had one and we had the other. I really liked having the curtain for the dressing area. It gave a little privacy when you are trying to get dressed. :blush:

We loved the kitchenette. The refrigerator has a freezer section, but it never froze any of our water bottles. It just made them very cold. It did freeze my freezer packs by the time we left though.

Mousekeeping was wonderful. They kept us fully stocked with supplies. They even folded my children's clothes, that they had left on the floor, and put them neatly on the ottoman. The only thing was that they only took my mousekeeping tip one day. I put them in an envelope marked "Mousekeeping", but they must have been told not to take them. :confused3

We had two tv's, but only one remote. When I called the front desk, they sent us a new remote within thirty minutes. :thumbsup2

We stayed in Calypso 10. It was a great location. We faced the pool, but never heard any pool noise. We were very close to the main building and the small parking lot, which was great for loading and unloading the car.

Sometimes we had to park in the main parking lot, but the walk wasn't bad. The only negative thing I would say is that they aren't done with the construction of all the Family Suites, and they are set up in the parking lot. It took up quite a number of the available parking spaces. We never had trouble finding a space. It just might be a long walk back to the building. Really not bad at all.

Also, the air conditioning worked really well! It was nice to come back to a cool room after being out in the heat all day, but it got sort of cold at night while sleeping. We remedied this by taping a washcloth over the vent, so it wouldn't blow on us at night.

I would recommend these suites to anyone. It was perfect for what we wanted, which was separate sleeping areas, and a kitchenette.

Sounds like you all had a wonderful time, the suites also sound great.

aldisneygrl said:
We stayed in Calypso 10. It was a great location. We faced the pool, but never heard any pool noise. We were very close to the main building and the small parking lot, which was great for loading and unloading the car.
What was your room number?

I just got back from staying in the family suites. They are very nice. We were in Jazz 2. Our room was set up a little different from some of the other ones I have seen posted. The door that connected the 2 rooms was in the front, across from the door. We only had one room safe (i remember reading that there was 2).
There was no privacy curtain by the bathroom.

One afternoon while my daughters napped in the bedroom, I opened up the chair to lie down. It was comfortable, a little narrow.

I took some photos of the room. Let me know if you would like me to link them.

ljcrochet said:
I just got back from staying in the family suites. They are very nice. We were in Jazz 2. Our room was set up a little different from some of the other ones I have seen posted. The door that connected the 2 rooms was in the front, across from the door. We only had one room safe (i remember reading that there was 2).
There was no privacy curtain by the bathroom.

One afternoon while my daughters napped in the bedroom, I opened up the chair to lie down. It was comfortable, a little narrow.

I took some photos of the room. Let me know if you would like me to link them.

Could you please link the pictures? It would be nice to see the differences. Thanks!!!

disneymotherof3 said:
Could you please link the pictures? It would be nice to see the differences. Thanks!!!
Don't mind our mess.

I'm not sure of how to post the photos. I don't have enough post to include links.
Any ideas? How many post do you need to include links?

You need 10 post, I was able to post the photos. Feel free to ask me any questions.

bathroom area
October2006267.jpg

Notice there is no privacy curtain

October2006266.jpg

View from bedroom into living room. Note the location of the outside door.
October2006269.jpg

We were on the first floor of Jazz 2. We were the second to last room towards the parking lot. THe last room was not a family suite. I think there was 3 family suites in a row. My FIL was 3 rooms closer to the pool from us in a regular room.

Thank you so much. Did you have 2 chairs in your bedroom or did you move one in from the sofa room ? also did the closet areas have doors ?

There was 2 chairs in the bedroom. The one nearest to the bathroom looked like it opened up to a bed.

The closets had a door. If you look at the photo that you can see the door to the room, the closet is next to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter