Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Family Suites Information & Questions

You have to use photobucket in order to post your pictures to the board. I haven't used it, so I can't help you more than that. You might send a pm to Minnie61650. She has posted all her pics, and she might could help you. She is very helpful, and knowledgeable.:thumbsup2

You can also use Shutterfly. I tried to use photobucket once and my pictures were thumbnail size. I think I had to pay for full size pics and SHUTTERFLY is free.

I know I read somewhere that with the upcoming free dining on the bounce back program that you were able to book your stay at the suites with the free dining. So maybe since they are allowing that, they will start offering discounts on that as well.:confused3 Amanda

Are they as uncomfortable as the one in most living rooms? Can you feel the bar and does one end of the mattress hang lower than the other? Thanks!

They are actually quite comfortable. Linda has found out that they are made exclusively for Disney. Instead of having the bar, it is actually supported by the back of the chair or sofa. Look closer at Linda's pictures, and you'll be able to see. My kids (13 & 8) loved them.

Are they as uncomfortable as the one in most living rooms? Can you feel the bar and does one end of the mattress hang lower than the other? Thanks!

I agree with aldisneygrl the pullouts are very comfortable and do not have a bar under the sleepers back.

Please see page 11 of this thread for photos.

Have fun at Disney!:wizard:

I just returned from the All Star Music Suites yesterday. Stayed there from 1/13-1/20. Let me tell you, these rooms were absolutely perfect for our family. In our room was Myself, My wife, Grandma (My Mom) and our two daughters age 3 and 6. The fold outs were very comfortable. Grandma slept on the couch fold out all week and the two kids slept on the other two foldouts. I tried them out and no bar in the back. They really fold out in a pretty unique way. The small bedroom was perfect for my wife and I. I typically stay up later than everyone so, it was nice to have a room where I could shut the door and let Grandma and the kids go to sleep. We used the kitchenette a ton. We are pretty much an "on the go" family. We ate nearly every breakfast in our room, we had cereal, milk, juices, rolls in our room for breakfasts so, it worked out great for us! (plus saved some $$$ by eating breakfast in the room). The All star music resort was perfect for us. Nothing fancy, nice theming, the food was decent at the cafe, and the suites were clean and roomy! Mousekeeping made all sorts of towel animals too! The bus service was very good as well. My Sis in law and Brother in law along with their 4 kids (ages 6, 9, 10, &13) were in the suite next to us. They loved it as well. We were in Calypso 10 and in room 356. It was kind of on the back side of the building. Extremely quiet back there! No problems sleeping. Anyhow, if anyone has questions, fire away! This was our first trip to Disney and it wont be our last!

Sounds like you had a great time, I can't wait till we go in June. Thanks for the update.

GREAT suites- we'll be plannng a stay I am sure in our family's future... :goodvibes Wonder if they will expand into AS Sports & AS Movies too? Maybe even Pop? :confused3

Could someone please tell me how to send this thread to my DDIL? We will be staying at the ASMu in August. She and her family will be in the Suites and my DGDs and I in a single room nearby. It is their first trip to WDW and she has a million questions to which I cannot answer but this thread seems to have them!!!!! You people ROCK!!!!!!!:cool1: :cool1: I :love: :love: you all!!!pixiedust:

Could someone please tell me how to send this thread to my DDIL? We will be staying at the ASMu in August. She and her family will be in the Suites and my DGDs and I in a single room nearby. It is their first trip to WDW and she has a million questions to which I cannot answer but this thread seems to have them!!!!! You people ROCK!!!!!!!:cool1: :cool1: I :love: :love: you all!!!pixiedust:

I am glad this thread helps.

Just email her this link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=16757151#post16757151

If that does not work please PM me and I will try to help.

I hope your DDIL and her family enjoys the Suites as much as DH and I did.

Have fun at Disney!pixiedust:

love the pics and the map...we're staying @ ASMU in a family suite
March 17-22 ~ glad to get to 'see' the rooms and the layout before we get there. Thanks!
I hope you don't mind if I save the maps to print and use in my scrapbook later?

We've booked our trip to FW in December, but I'm thinking of switching to ASMU... but I have a question. It will be me, dh, ds19, dd16, dd8, dd7, dd2.5 and grandbaby (how do I do that? dgd?) 2.5 also. That is a total of 8, but two will be babies. Would we be able to get a family suite? :confused: We figured dh, dd2.5 & me in bedroom (either in bed w/us or in a crib); dd16, ds18 & his baby (she sleeps w/him most of the time anyway) on sofa bed; and dd8 & dd7 on chair & ottoman. Does this sound doable? :confused3 I've seen the pics and the rooms look big enough, we don't plan to spend much time there anyway. Any advice would be well appreciated!
Thanks!

We've booked our trip to FW in December, but I'm thinking of switching to ASMU... but I have a question. It will be me, dh, ds19, dd16, dd8, dd7, dd2.5 and grandbaby (how do I do that? dgd?) 2.5 also. That is a total of 8, but two will be babies. Would we be able to get a family suite? :confused: We figured dh, dd2.5 & me in bedroom (either in bed w/us or in a crib); dd16, ds18 & his baby (she sleeps w/him most of the time anyway) on sofa bed; and dd8 & dd7 on chair & ottoman. Does this sound doable? :confused3 I've seen the pics and the rooms look big enough, we don't plan to spend much time there anyway. Any advice would be well appreciated!
Thanks!

I would go with two regular rooms at All-Stars (or POP). Each room would have two double beds and actually be less expensive than the family suite. Plus, you could probably get a AAA discount on the room to bring the cost down even further. You would lose the kitchennette, but gain sleeping room for two more folks.

One reason for considering the family suite is because of the kitchenette. I understand that with connecting rooms, you don't have the option of getting a coffee pot or microwave, right?

One reason for considering the family suite is because of the kitchenette. I understand that with connecting rooms, you don't have the option of getting a coffee pot or microwave, right?

I was going to suggest 2 rooms at a value also. I don't think they will let you do 2 under 3's in the room but I suppose you could call and ask. You could use the microwave in the food court and bring a small 4 cup coffee pot with you. I have one that have stainless steel carafe instead of glass.

Teentoddlermom,

I wasnt aware that the free dining offer has come out yet. Do you know something that I should know? Thanks!

I am going to call and ask... if we can't get 2 under 3's in one family suite, then we'll do 2 rooms. Anyone know if we can we bring our own small microwave?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter