Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

glad you like it. Anyone is welcome to use it, or default it as a homepage.

So would I have to call in advance to request a bed rail or should I just wait until we get there?
TIA

Erin

Passions71203 said:
So would I have to call in advance to request a bed rail or should I just wait until we get there?
TIA

Erin

I waited til I got in the room (late at night) and they brought it up pretty quickly. I don't think I remember to ask for it at check in.

My dbf and I are going to the world in september, we are currently booked for ASMo but I am thinking about changing to POFQ. Has anyone been to ASMO w/o children, how did you like it? We are thinking there will be too many children and we would like to enjoy some of our anniversary time w/o many children around. What do you think?

snickerharley said:
My dbf and I are going to the world in september, we are currently booked for ASMo but I am thinking about changing to POFQ. Has anyone been to ASMO w/o children, how did you like it? We are thinking there will be too many children and we would like to enjoy some of our anniversary time w/o many children around. What do you think?
Hi everyone,
This is my first post here.
We stayed at ASMo with our two girls in July of 04 and it did not seem that there were too many children for comfort. However, we did not do too much more there than sleep. ;)
We've been looking at pop but the girls want to go back to ASMo. We are planning to go just after June 11 butt everything there seems to be booked that week. :confused3
We did enjoy our stay in Dalmation world tho.

tinkerbeth said:
Thanks for the FAQ! I'm SOOOO excited; I just got my dates with the code even though it was sold-out. My TA is fantastic. She kept calling back. ;) (Hi Susie!) I can't wait to take my little guy to this place with a 4 storey Buzz and Woody. Plus it's saving me a BUNDLE! :)

Can anyone tell me anything I "must do" while I'm there or any tricks or secrets about ASMo?

I've got to start packing!! :earseek:

Beth :earboy2:

This is my first trip to Disney with husband and 4 children. Planning on getting a connecting room at ASMo sometime in September. I am just curious what code you are referring to. I have been spending hours reading these forums and checking out the WDW website and hear about these codes, but know absolutely nothing about it. If anyone can help me, I want to get the rooms at the best price I can. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :bitelip:

We're thinking of trying out one of the All Stars for our next trip. The kids love the pictures of the All Star Movies, but I'm worried that there may be too many kids running around. Our ds is autistic and the hotel that we choose usually will have a nice place to relax. If there are too many kids running around, he may get hyped up with all of that. So, how bad is it? We're also thinking of getting 2 connecting rooms to allow for more space.

Nik's Mom said:
We're thinking of trying out one of the All Stars for our next trip. The kids love the pictures of the All Star Movies, but I'm worried that there may be too many kids running around. Our ds is autistic and the hotel that we choose usually will have a nice place to relax. .

I have a ds with PDD-NOS....we stayed at ASMovies last year and he loved it!!! We had absolutely no problems there, and being right there with Buzz and Woody was SO great!! HTH...and if you go there, hope you have a great time!! :wave:

I am so glad I found this thread!!!! In these 10 pages I have learned more about ASMo then I have in the last month since booking my trip. :Pinkbounc Thank you soooo much ChairborneRangr (and everyone else who posted of course ;) ) your vast knowledge is just what an obsessive planner like myself is looking for :cool1: .

I do still have a few questions that I am hoping someone can answer for me (as I said I am obsessive :sunny: ).

1~ In the lines for the buses someone said there are no queue ropes…is that true? I thought I read on another thread that one of their improvements was that they added queue ropes.

2~ I am planning on getting SP for the HDDR and then staying for the camp fire and the movies under the stars. Is there transportation from FW back to AMSo after the campfire and movies?

3~ what is an e-ride night ticket?

4~ I will be vacationing in the off season so I am assuming that they will have one bus stop at all three All Stars. When they do this what order to they pickup in…is ASMo first or last? I’m just worried that if it is last them there will not be any seats left….standing for 20 mins on the bus is not a great way to start a long day at the park.

5~ How far of a walk is it to the McDonalds? And what hours are they open?

6~ Are there connecting rooms with both rooms having two double beds or is it all one room king bed and one room two double beds?

7~What is Grads night?

8~ Does anyone have any pictures of Mighty Ducks? My nephew is very excited about staying at this hotel and would love to see more pictures.

lorrainesy said:
1~ In the lines for the buses someone said there are no queue ropes…is that true? I thought I read on another thread that one of their improvements was that they added queue ropes.

2~ I am planning on getting SP for the HDDR and then staying for the camp fire and the movies under the stars. Is there transportation from FW back to AMSo after the campfire and movies?

4~ I will be vacationing in the off season so I am assuming that they will have one bus stop at all three All Stars. When they do this what order to they pickup in…is ASMo first or last? I’m just worried that if it is last them there will not be any seats left….standing for 20 mins on the bus is not a great way to start a long day at the park.

6~ Are there connecting rooms with both rooms having two double beds or is it all one room king bed and one room two double beds?

7~What is Grads night?

8~ Does anyone have any pictures of Mighty Ducks? My nephew is very excited about staying at this hotel and would love to see more pictures.

I'll try to answer what I can.
(1) I'm pretty sure there were ropes.

(2) You'ld have to take a bus to somewhere (DTD or late open park) and then take a bus from there back to ASMo. Maybe you could get a taxi?

(3) I think e ticket nights have been replaced with late Extra Magic hours at night.

(4) I was at ASMo the last week of Aug and it was very quiet but I don't remember ever standing to the parks and I do remember busses for just ASMo on the way home but also remember even those were crowded at day's end. One night the line was shorter at the ASMu bus so we took that. That would be real convenient for you if you get Mighty Ducks because you'd be real close to ASMu.

(5) Didn't try it. Heard it was dangerous. There is a McDonalds at DTD that you can bus to. I thought the food court was pretty good too.

(6) I had connecting rooms with both double beds.

(7) Those are nights when MK closes early for grads which have to buy tickets.

(8) Sorry-we took lots of photos on the last day but my DS was running around and fell on the wet cement and banged his head so we didn't make it to Mighty Ducks.

I just called. No queue ropes

Boat or bus to MK then transfer. DTD is available but a worse option.

Resort guests used to be able to buy a hard ticket after hours experience on select rides. It was known as E-Rides night. They did away with it, then they added evening EMH.

ASMo is last when they run a consolidated routing.

It is past ASMu and ASSp. maybe a mile? it is just outside the gate to the AllStars. Don't know the hours.

Those rooms that do have king beds connect with a room with double beds. Every connecting room set has at least one room with double beds.

7~What is Grads night?
Hard ticket late night parties for graduating seniors

check out this presentation on my links site http://disneylinks.net/Resorts/AllStarMovies/

Stephen, any updates on the renovations to the rooms and pool??
I just started to read about this today so it is all new to me. I wasn't aware that the pool was closed and the rooms in TS had renovations planned.
Just when I thought I had the resort thing done, was busy doing my tour plans and now I read about this....Help Stephen, LOL!!!

We are planning our next trip in June 2007. My 5 yr old DS wants to stay at ASMO next year. Any opinions about ASMO during the second week of June? I am a little concern about the heat(Looks like no shade at ASMO)while waiting for the buses. Even tho we are morning park visitors. We are familiar staying at the value resorts. We stayed at POP last April and loved it. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter