• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

I do have to admit that the sliced carved turkey with two sides was very good..I am a tradionalist in making homemade stuffing and theirs was very good..not stove top stuff..but real stuffing...
We did pay extra for a preferred room this time...so will ask for first floor pool front..hopefully we will get it...thanks for this thread on Movies

Is there any place in this thread that has un updated resort map? The pictures on the first page are non existent :(

We are going to all star movies on March 1-8 is it to late to call and request a room? What room should we request? We will have a 6 yr old and a 17 month old. Thanks for the help

We are going to all star movies on March 1-8 is it to late to call and request a room?

No, it's not. You can call the main reservation line and add room requests to your reservation any time from the day you book up until 5-6 days before you arrive.

What room should we request? We will have a 6 yr old and a 17 month old. Thanks for the help

It depends on what you like. Upper floor, for better views and nobody above you. Ground floor so no elevator to deal with. Close to parking lot if you will have a car. There's no one "best" location for everyone. When making requests it's best to describe what you are looking for. Like "ground floor" and "quiet location". Or "Upper Floor" and "close to elevator". Or "close to food court", etc.

we all will appreciate the menu photos..sometimes they are wrong or the wrong prices...on our site and also the other disney sites...thanks again

Ok guys ... just quickly went through my food court pics for you all. There are LOTS, so bear with me ....

FIRST SET ... The 5 spots in the food court ....

IMGP9328.JPG

IMGP9329.JPG

IMGP9330.JPG

IMGP9331.JPG IMGP9332.JPG

ICE CREAM BARS - You can get hand-scooped ice cream at the RIALTO, but if you want a bar, they're available.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you're on the dining plan and you get lunch or dinner and you want ice cream for your dessert (instead of a cupcake or brownie or something like that), you don't have to get it with your meal and have it sit there and melt. You tell the check-out person you want ice cream and they will stamp your receipt. When you're done eating, you go back up, get your ice cream, show them the receipt and you're good to go!!

IMGP7394.JPG IMGP7397.JPG

Ok - So over at the RIALTO is an end-cap with fresh fruit and in the afternoon/evenings they even had wine up there (as you can see).
In the middle of everything at breakfast was the self-serve Grab N Go warmer.

IMGP6977.JPG

IMGP7324.JPG

IMGP7340.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter