Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

we have always loved any of the ALL Star resorts...and now is a big question...are they still serving Gelato instead of ice cream ....and when some of you go to the resort, please can you take photos of the items up on the boards for breakfast lunch and dinner..and the three locations...we would love to have some updated items and prices for the restaurant boards....thanks in advance

we have always loved any of the ALL Star resorts...and now is a big question...are they still serving Gelato instead of ice cream ....and when some of you go to the resort, please can you take photos of the items up on the boards for breakfast lunch and dinner..and the three locations...we would love to have some updated items and prices for the restaurant boards....thanks in advance

I'm going next week! I'll be glad to! I probably would have taken those pics anyway - I typically come back with 1,500 - 2,000. :rolleyes1

yuo are a doll...thanks for saying you will try to do this..if you cant ..because we know how busy people are...we would still understand..but thanks .. :-)

Does anyone know if it is possible to acommodate 3 adults + 2 todlers (one is 3 years old and the baby is 1year old) in a regular room? I reallly don´t want to pay for the family suit...
thanks in advance!!

Just returned from ASMovies! Had a great trip to the 'World.
Booked preferred and got exactly my requests: Toy Story, Near Transportation. = Building 10, Room 800s.

The hotel... this one's just not for us. :confused3
Not going to bash it, 'cause it's exactly as advertised. The Value of the Value Resorts and everything to the minimum. The few extra bucks for POP really seem worth it now, even still within Value.

Biggest Con: Food Court.
Biggest Pro: Solid bus service (the estimated time screens are nice!).

Does anyone know if it is possible to acommodate 3 adults + 2 todlers (one is 3 years old and the baby is 1year old) in a regular room? I reallly don´t want to pay for the family suit...
thanks in advance!!
Yes, you will be allowed to book a regular room. Comfort level will vary as there are 2 double beds and you can request a PackNPlay.

Just returned from ASMovies! Had a great trip to the 'World.
Booked preferred and got exactly my requests: Toy Story, Near Transportation. = Building 10, Room 800s.

The hotel... this one's just not for us. :confused3
Not going to bash it, 'cause it's exactly as advertised. The Value of the Value Resorts and everything to the minimum. The few extra bucks for POP really seem worth it now, even still within Value.

Biggest Con: Food Court.
Biggest Pro: Solid bus service (the estimated time screens are nice!).

Can i ask what was wrong with the foodcourt? I know sports and music foodcourts have been refurbed but is movies THAT bad?

Also anyone know whats available in the grab and go area of the foodcourt for breakfast? Can't seem to find any photos of this area on line.

I booked standard and did online request for Toy Story. I was lucky they honoured my request. The rooms are small but were good for 2 people. My son loved that the pool was a Mickey pool.

Any gluten free options?? besides asking for the gluten fee waffles....and yes please pics of the food options for an update would be wonderful!!! Thanks!

Any gluten free options?? besides asking for the gluten fee waffles....and yes please pics of the food options for an update would be wonderful!!! Thanks!

I'll be heading down tomorrow - I will most definitely get pics of the menus, etc. I am not eating there much as we had ADRs most of the time for elsewhere. But, if I catch any specialty items (like GF, etc.) I'll be sure to snap a pic!!!! See you all when I get back.

we all will appreciate the menu photos..sometimes they are wrong or the wrong prices...on our site and also the other disney sites...thanks again

Can i ask what was wrong with the foodcourt? I know sports and music foodcourts have been refurbed but is movies THAT bad?

Also anyone know whats available in the grab and go area of the foodcourt for breakfast? Can't seem to find any photos of this area on line.
Seems very small by comparison. Only a couple of areas and not all of them ever seemed to be open at once. If pizza, pasta, or pizza/pasta sandwiches aren't your thing, you're basically out of luck. But mainly, the appearance of the food was a big turn off. The plates people were walking away with (especially for the price they're paying) were not appetizing at all. Pizza looked like greasy cardboard, the sandwiches and pasta reminded me of grade school cafeteria food. We went out of our way to make sure we ate elsewhere. Really not that much more pp to have table service meals...

The grab and go area has things like bagels, donuts, cookies, etc.

It looks like this puts you closest to transportation and the main lobby, is that true?
Yeah, I think "near transportation" also counts the parking lot though, not just the buses. We were lucky and close to both. Our spot has a path that went around the front to the buses where we didn't even have to pass through the lobby/food court to get to them. The Toy Story building alone makes for the best/closest transportation options all around. Bus or car.

Great thread! So glad that I read this & I will be looking fwd to menu pics!

After reading the recent reviews, I will now definitely book a Character breakfast elsewhere for one morning & have dinner at the parks or DS (formerly DTD)

Seems very small by comparison. Only a couple of areas and not all of them ever seemed to be open at once. If pizza, pasta, or pizza/pasta sandwiches aren't your thing, you're basically out of luck. But mainly, the appearance of the food was a big turn off. The plates people were walking away with (especially for the price they're paying) were not appetizing at all. Pizza looked like greasy cardboard, the sandwiches and pasta reminded me of grade school cafeteria food. We went out of our way to make sure we ate elsewhere. Really not that much more pp to have table service meals...

The grab and go area has things like bagels, donuts, cookies, etc.

Thanks. Will have to take another look at the menu, i thought there was much more on offer than just pizza and pasta (though i do like the create your own pasta).

There is much more! Seafood,steaks/ meat,burgers,taco salad/ build your own salads- with different meat choices. Lots of different breakfast choices and ala carte items. We love the food here and can't wait to enjoy it again.

There is much more! Seafood,steaks/ meat,burgers,taco salad/ build your own salads- with different meat choices.Pasta choices,chicken choices and lots of different breakfast choices and ala carte items. We love the food here and can't wait to enjoy it again.

someone will be taking photos of the menus and prices ..so we can see if any changes have been made ..

There is much more! Seafood,steaks/ meat,burgers,taco salad/ build your own salads- with different meat choices.Pasta choices,chicken choices and lots of different breakfast choices and ala carte items. We love the food here and can't wait to enjoy it again.
I really enjoyed the build-your-own salads here. I got mine with salmon and the salmon was always cooked well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter