Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

EpcotBill said:
No zero entry.

It depends on what part of Mighty Ducks you're in. Also you have to cross a street to get to ASMu so be careful.

Thank you. I am disabled so I was trying to find the shortest way to food and amenities! They only had a roll in shower room left in MD otherwise I would have preferred to be closer to the main food court and bus stop. But I will have fun anyway. I have a scooter. The theme looks great :-)

So I just booked this resort using the latest promo (P/S/D); we are DVC owners so I have never booked a cash reservation before. We're trying to not borrow points, and our APs just expired, and the deal was really good! I'm kind of excited about trying a new resort, but I have no idea what to expect.

From what I've gathered, they have now added a mini-fridge to the rooms, so that's good. Still no coffee pot though? That sounds like a reason by itself to upgrade to a preferred room!! Any other tips anyone can give me?

So I just booked this resort using the latest promo (P/S/D); we are DVC owners so I have never booked a cash reservation before. We're trying to not borrow points, and our APs just expired, and the deal was really good! I'm kind of excited about trying a new resort, but I have no idea what to expect.

From what I've gathered, they have now added a mini-fridge to the rooms, so that's good. Still no coffee pot though? That sounds like a reason by itself to upgrade to a preferred room!! Any other tips anyone can give me?

Preferred rooms at Value resorts don't have coffee makers either.

I was thinking about preferred rooms for the closer walk to go get coffee!!

Movies is a fun resort. I've stayed in the Love Bug section, not prefered, on short 3 night trip and it wasn't too bad. Last May I went with just my DD(9) so I booked a preferred room. Requested and got Dalmations as she loves dogs.

You could always bring a coffee maker with you. The stuff they have in the food court is awful and I'm not picky. I switch to coke for caffeine rather than try to drink that stuff.

I assume irons and hair dryers are still available in the rooms? I don't think we even had to request them last stay...

I read that somebody left a DVD in the entertainment centre in the room. I didnt think ASMo had DVD players in the room. Before I get my hopes up anybody know if it does or not?

Tia

I assume irons and hair dryers are still available in the rooms? I don't think we even had to request them last stay...

Hi Anjie! I know you!!!

From June 2012

P1110942.jpg

P1110941.jpg

P1110940.jpg

I currently have a standard room booked, but I'm considering upgrading to the preferred rooms. Which one is more likely to get booked up first (I'm booked in February; the week after President's Day)? Or does it not tend to sell out? Obviously, it's just a guess, but with the S/D/P deal going on right now, I want to know if I need to make a decision now to upgrade, or if I have some time?

I currently have a standard room booked, but I'm considering upgrading to the preferred rooms. Which one is more likely to get booked up first (I'm booked in February; the week after President's Day)? Or does it not tend to sell out? Obviously, it's just a guess, but with the S/D/P deal going on right now, I want to know if I need to make a decision now to upgrade, or if I have some time?

Standard rooms at ASMo go pretty fast because there are so few of them. Most rooms at ASMo are Preferred.

Standard rooms at ASMo go pretty fast because there are so few of them. Most rooms at ASMo are Preferred.
Agreed. Granted it was a few years ago, but for our February 2009 trip I wanted standard. But when I booked it in December, only Preferred was available. (The resort didn't seem to be full, though? Not sure about that, just an impression. Our trip was 2/7 to 2/14, not Pres. Week.)

Agreed. Granted it was a few years ago, but for our February 2009 trip I wanted standard. But when I booked it in December, only Preferred was available. (The resort didn't seem to be full, though? Not sure about that, just an impression. Our trip was 2/7 to 2/14, not Pres. Week.)

Thanks for the responses. I think I will keep my standard room until I'm SURE I can upgrade!

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but perhaps you could update the original post. The rooms are now equipped with small refrigerators. There is no longer an extra charge.

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but perhaps you could update the original post. The rooms are now equipped with small refrigerators. There is no longer an extra charge.

The person who started this thread hasn't updated it in 2 years. I don't think he posts here anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter