DisneyQuest Closing

Disappointing. I have a family of gamers who prefer old school retro type games and they were really looking forward to going to DQ when we go next fall. Not happening now.

I get that it's outdated, but there were a few good things in there. Relocating some of those things to innovations sounds like a fab idea!

To some it might be. It going to be much more than a restaurant because the space is so large. I'm interested to see what else the place will have.

I'm not a massive NBA fan, haven't watched it since the 90's, but I kinda wish I had the opportunity to work on this project, I have some ideas for cool stuff.

Disappointing. I have a family of gamers who prefer old school retro type games and they were really looking forward to going to DQ when we go next fall. Not happening now.

I get that it's outdated, but there were a few good things in there. Relocating some of those things to innovations sounds like a fab idea!

I think the problem is that is such a large building in a prime location they want to make better use of it with something more modern. Hopefully they will relocate some of the more popular features of DQ at a different location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter