• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneylove1228 - Wedding/Disneymoon Day 1-4 Complete! w/ SURPRISE!

Hey everyone! Whoever is out there!!

Wow, it has been forever and I am so very sorry I never came back to to my trip report! I am so very sorry for any of my disney listeners out there!
Unfortunately, after I got back from our honeymoon, we were busy b/c thanksgiving was right around the corner and with trying to go see everyone for the holiday, I got very sick... I have been sick for a little over 3 months, being in and out of the hospital... but I am happy to say that I am better now.. and I am going to do my update!

On a side note, my camera broke on our wedding week... and I got what I could!! LOL :)

Talk to you all very soon!
Miss you all!

-Angie

:love: Okay, so it's Sunday Morning, I have a relly bad cold... and the hubby just made me banana pancakes... so i'm going to sit here and update this, finally. :) Sorry everyone... for anyone out there who's still waiting!!

So, we got married, yaaaay!!! Here are some pics from the wedding which was on November 1st, 2008

Rehearsal Dinner (On Halloween!)

DSC01475.jpg

Desserts <33

DSC01472.jpg

The room.. it was kind of dark! but soo pretty!

DSC01469.jpg

Us after the rehearsal! sooo excited! Only a few more hours... (until we go to Disney! HAHA!)

DSC01489.jpg

AngByTree2.jpg

AnginPurple2.jpg

My crazy uncle making us all laugh!! :laughing:
AngVickRickyOurCabin.jpg

BlackBearWelcomeSign.jpg

Looking down from My Parent's cabin...
CabinView1.jpg

Their Cabin...

Cabin6.jpg

CabinView5.jpg

CabinView2.jpg

Sooo pretty
FallTrees.jpg

FallTrees6.jpg

Me, My cousin Rick and My cousin Hailey
HaileyAngRicky-1.jpg

My cousin and me
LizAng1-1.jpg

The back of the Main Lodge... where my reception is going to be!
BlackBearBigCabin1.jpg

Next up, my wedding pics! :hug: :cloud9: :cutie:

Cont...

Okay, so that leaves me to my wedding day so I'm going to post some up.. enjoy!

I had 4 flower girls...

WeddingKatie.jpg

WeddingJasmine.jpg

WeddingGracie1.jpg

My parents...

WeddingBrianMe.jpg

All my girls...

WeddingAllGirls.jpg

Me and my Dad!
WeddingBrianAngelaAisle.jpg

WeddingBrianAngela2.jpg

WeddingAngKevMinister.jpg

WeddingAngelaBrianatAlter.jpg

WeddingAngKevRings.jpg

WeddingAngKevFirstKiss.jpg

I think I look happier than he does! LOL

WeddingAngKevRecessional.jpg

right after ... taking pics in the chapel

BlackBearWeddingPlus013.jpg

Reception pics next.....

Okay, here are just a few reception pics..
None of these are my professional pics that my photographer took, of course... I have those on my comp and I'm on my hubby's right now! eeek!

:goodvibes

Being introduced!...
AngelaKevinComingintoReception.jpg

My cake!! <33 Madhatter :)
MadHatterCake1.jpg

LittleBridesmaids3.jpg

meangBrianBill.jpg

KevAngCuttingCake1.jpg

BlackBearWeddingPlus024.jpg

BlackBearWeddingPlus032.jpg

lol my expression on my face
BlackBearWeddingPlus026.jpg

KevAng.jpg

GuestSignatureFrame.jpg

AngBouquet8.jpg

AngBouquet12.jpg

AngBouquet6.jpg

YAY we're goin to disney!!! i had my dress on that WHOLE DAY lol!
AngRunninginWeddingDress.jpg

Next up...
DISNEYMOON!! :) :banana: :lovestruc :cloud9:

Thanks for the photo update. I think your photos are absolutely beautifull.. your cake was cute too!!:goodvibes

Okay, so it's March and... I went on my Disneymoon like, back in November of '08.. so I'm going to do the best that I can to recap everything... just keep in mind that my digital camera broke :( ugh! can you believe that? we video taped most of everything... but watching some of it makes me kind of sick LOL (think blairwitch project?!)

Ok well first off.. I gotta start by saying it was only an hour and a half trip home from the wedding venue to our house... so we drove home at night, and woke up the next morning, unpacked, packed up again and threw everything into the CAR! :scared1: Now, that is not how i roll LOL ... I am a very very particular person when it comes to packing... and traveling.. I like my stuff organized...

so as a new wife...my first order of business...
to whip that right out of him LOL :rotfl:

Before leaving, however... we took this!...

DSC01505.jpg

Yes.. that is the top of our wedding cake. We took it instead of freezing it because to me, a $600 dollar freezer burned cake does not sound appetizing! We enjoyed it throughout our honeymoon week! :) It was sooo good! Red Velvet! :)

Day one!!!....................

We left our house probably around 10, got there around 4:30pm or so (I love driving with my hubby, we have so much fun in the car laughing and talking, getting all excited!) and we finally get to....

POP!!

DSC01509.jpg

DSC01510.jpg

I really didn't know what to expect with the weather, and I really wished I had packed differently.. it wasn't exactly as hot as I thought it would be.. ORLANDO WEATHER ALWAYS does that to me! It's always cooler than they tell you it's going to be... therefore you'll see me in the white hoody a lot!! lol

So after checking in, getting our NEWLY WED PINS! and unpacking our mess of a car, we got into the bus line for DTD =]

Us waiting for the bus! YAY OUR FIRST DISNEY TRANSPORTATION BUS RIDE!!! Loooove it <33 :lovestruc

DSC01513.jpg

I don't think I have ever been to DTD... not for like.. maybe 10 years or so so this was REALLY exciting for me and I had read all the fun stuff there is to do here!! So, of course.... we hit up....

Goofy's Candy Co!!! :dance3: :banana:

DSC01516.jpg

We video taped the whole making of our marshmallow covered DREAM but I will put a pic of me eating that in a second!

Here is DH admiring Ghiradelli.....

DSC01517.jpg

And then at the LEGO store! which was sooo cool! I never knew about that!
DSC01518.jpg

Then we went back to our hotel... and I of course was on the hunt for MINNIE MOUSE WEDDING EARS!

DSC01512.jpg

But sadly, these were not the ones!... haha! I look like a conehead! :rotfl2:

So back in the room, we of course indulged in our sugar creation....

DSC01519.jpg

My eyes are popping out of my head!
Look at that thing!

DSC01521.jpg

So we had a few bites, boxed it up and got ready for day 2!!!!

Up next... EPCOT!!!! :lovestruc :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2:

Angie!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad your started your report!!!!!

How are you girl?

How did you enjoy your stay at POP? MmMMM... Those treats from Goofy look delicious.

Great update.:surfweb:

Angie!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad your started your report!!!!!

How are you girl?

I DID I DID!! :) I kept thinking about you lol!!!!! :) :rotfl: and what you said about hopefully getting to it, soooo finally! YAY!
I'm great, how are you?!
Miss you!

How did you enjoy your stay at POP? MmMMM... Those treats from Goofy look delicious.

Great update.:surfweb:

Thanks girlie!!
We loved POP!! It was GREAT as always!!!

Isn't that awesome?! I am craving one right nowwww! :lovestruc

I DID I DID!! :) I kept thinking about you lol!!!!! :) :rotfl: and what you said about hopefully getting to it, soooo finally! YAY!
I'm great, how are you?!
Miss you!

Awwwww!!! I am good! I am waiting to start planning all my stuff for my trip! I am in the neutral zone right now! I have to start posting old pictures so I have something to talk about! :lmao:
I have missed you and I am SOOOOOO glad your back! :hug:

Day 2 :)

After purchasing my Minnie Ears.. (YAY!!!!)
And putting our pins in their places....

We were off to EPCOT!!

This has got to be my favorite park. I am not really sure why, some may think it's a little boring but not me! I love walking around, taking in everything... I love the futuristic space between innoventions, hearing the fountain dance with the beat of the music.. at twilight, looking at all the creatively placed colored lights that pop up as night takes over. I love to feel the mist of the fountain as you walk toward WSC... I love the sudden "boom" the fountain makes if you happen to be walking and not paying attention to it and it GETS YOU! lol And you're drawn to look at it! haha! I love the Disney Store at Innoventions East... (I believe?) It's oh so magical. :cloud9:

Back to reality.

Yea so we had to go to Epcot for our first official park!!!!

Stupid us gets up super early in anticipation and we go to the bus like an hour early LOL :rotfl: oops!

Finally the bus comes and we make it there ... we buy our passes (4 day park hoppers !! yaaaayyy!.... we'll buy FL season passes next time! I gotta have the park hoppin' option, though because there's too much I gotta see and do!) :laughing:

After our purchase, we make it to the lines.. and we meet this really cool couple who are on their first year anniversary :) it was so cute!! we decided to do the mad dash together to Soaring (of course! where else?) :woohoo: It was soo funny!

They let us in, just to make us stop at another rope drop right at innoventions!

Another 10 minutes, what?! I can't wait that long!

But we get through it and get our passes!! YAY!!!

And then it's off to Test Track..

DSC01529.jpg

this really nice guy took this pic of us!!
I love my shirt! I was so excited to wear it! :)

then Kev gets hungry ... (ok I am too, but I'm just too excited to really be able to think about that... but eating is half the fun at Disney, right?! :laughing: ) So we stop at Electric Umbrella for a quick bite! The lady that took our order was laughing at my shirt and thought it was soo cute! So she gave us a LOT of extra food!

Here's Kev!...

DSC01525.jpg

Love the shirt babe.

So next is the WSC! :) The F&WF was wrapping up so it was kind of bare... it's weird how they just dwindle down... I remember last year there were so many places!!! I guess we went a little earlier, not real sure. But anyway, I always love to take my time around the countries... it's soo much funnn!!

Kev taking it easy.... ;)
DSC01532.jpg

I can see already that he's getting tired! Must have been that huge lunch!

So we walk around the countries (getting most of it on video camera, my digital camera is broken and the screen is all messed up so most of these pics were taken without really knowing what they looked like!!! It's a touch screen Sony and ... well, i'm not really sure HOW but by the end of this trip, it was completely black!! ) and take it all in.. and then Kev wants to go back for a nap!!

One more ride before heading back!!!.....

DSC01523.jpg

hahahaha :) Love it!

So we go back to POP!!! .. while he naps, I walk around, call my Dad and get reay for that night! And we head off to Magic Kingdom, I believe.. but I have no pics :(

That's okay, I'll just start off for day 3!!!!!! :)

Next up, MAGIC KINGDOM!! and O'hanas!!!!!!

Awwwww!!! I am good! I am waiting to start planning all my stuff for my trip! I am in the neutral zone right now! I have to start posting old pictures so I have something to talk about! :lmao:
I have missed you and I am SOOOOOO glad your back! :hug:

AWW ME too!!!! :hug: you're so sweet!

When are you guys going again?! We were originally going to try to go in May, but I think we're going to try to extend it for Oct/Nov (which cant come soon enough, for either one! haha!)
We're thinking about moving to Jacksonville.. if we do, then we'll probably make it down there in May for a quick trip... and then we'll prob go again later (oct/nov) b/c I'll demand Season Passes! LOL :rotfl2:
So until then, I gotta wait!!

LOL! Well, Post some old pics of your other trips ! I wanna seeeeeeeee :) :yay: :flower3:

Howw exciting, you looked like a real princess!!!!!! And that creation just made me so so hungry.... please share lol
Keep them comming!!!!

AWW ME too!!!! :hug: you're so sweet!

When are you guys going again?! We were originally going to try to go in May, but I think we're going to try to extend it for Oct/Nov (which cant come soon enough, for either one! haha!)
We're thinking about moving to Jacksonville.. if we do, then we'll probably make it down there in May for a quick trip... and then we'll prob go again later (oct/nov) b/c I'll demand Season Passes! LOL :rotfl2:
So until then, I gotta wait!!

LOL! Well, Post some old pics of your other trips ! I wanna seeeeeeeee :) :yay: :flower3:

Oh my word.....aren't you tired of packing and unpacking??:lmao:

We are actually goin October 15th through the 18th with Chad's sister and her family for a long weekend trip. We are staying on Universal property then.
Then...we are taking Hollie and going Nov. 30th through 6th at Pop!! You guys should try one of those times!!

Ok, so again we wake up super early because there were a few things about this trip I wanted to do...

1. Make it to Rope Drops
2. Go to O'hanas
3. Try some of this popular Tonga Toast so I could see what the fuss was about!
4.Try to win the super duper fast pass LOL Dream Pass I think???

Well, we didn't win that... BUT WE GOT SOMETHING ELSE!!!!!

And that is why we were at Magic Kingdom and made it to the Rope Drop there! It was so cute!! And i'm sure glad we got there early.... because...

we were walking down Main Street, and a gentleman comes up to us... and asks us what we're doing for the rest of the day... and if we want to hang around until 3 or so, because he wants us to be in the Grand Marshall PARADE!!! AHHH WHAT?!?! OF COURSE WE'LL BE IN THE PARADE!!!

SOO excited ... we decided to get on with OUR DAY! We were pretty hungry so we got a Cinnamon Roll and I got some coffee at the Main Street Bakery ... and we went to Tomorrow Land and rode Buzz !!

Hubby is getting worn out..(we still have 2 1/2 days of this babe! suck it up!)

DSC01540.jpg

DSC01541.jpg

wow that's some big cheesin'

We get on and I'm beatin' hubby... and then suddenly the ride stops!!
Oh well, pic opp!

DSC01544.jpg

Then it clears all our scores!! AHHH!!

Oh well, I beat him anyway!!! HEHE! :dance3:

After the ride...
DSC01542.jpg

I really wanted this pic.. i'm not sure why! LOL
DSC01543.jpg

Next we go to Toon Town and visit Minnie's House!! :)

DSC01546.jpg

And Mickey's house,too!!

DSC01548.jpg

I think my shirt is why we got asked to do the parade.. i was a walking advertisement with my ears LOL

So we went on POTC and then went to Frontier Land... and then we decided around then that it was about time to meet up with him.. he said to meet him at 1:40 near Frontier Land, near Pecos Bill's there was a Parade Entrance... so we got there and he gave us hats!

Me sportin' my hat!!!

DSC01549.jpg

they were embroidered with our names!!!!

so after about 20 min, we were asked to get into our open top limo LOL ... We were with this big group of girls LOL they were asked, too!! they were so cute!!

DSC01550.jpg

DSC01551.jpg

DSC01555.jpg

Wave to the train passengers!......

DSC01556.jpg

AHHHH we're almost ready to go out there!....

DSC01552.jpg

DSC01550.jpg

AND WE'RE OFF!!!!

DSC01557.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

The view from behind us!
DSC01560.jpg

Honestly, I felt stupid taking pics while i was in there during the parade.. afterall, WE'RE supposed to be the entertainment...
that couldn't be further from the truth! LOL

I felt like everyone ELSE was entertaining! so I didn't take any more pics! But we had to smile and wave all the way to the entrance to Magic Kingdom ! We went down Frontier Land .. down to the castle, turned right and made it down Main Street and got dropped off LOL :) It was halarious and my cheeks hurt from smiling and waving so much!!!

So... after the parade, we got a free 5x7! (YAY!) of our choice! and we decided to go back to POP! Get showered and get ready for Dinner because we were going to the Poly for O'HANAS!!

I think today was better than our wedding! HAHA j/k j/k j/k :laughing:

next up... O'hanas!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter