Disneylove1228 - Wedding/Disneymoon Day 1-4 Complete! w/ SURPRISE!

Howw exciting, you looked like a real princess!!!!!! And that creation just made me so so hungry.... please share lol
Keep them comming!!!!

Aw thank you!! <33

Hmm, it was a marshmallow crispie treat dipped in milk chocolate, then peanuts, mini m&m's, oreo crumbs and then smothered with white chocolate, caramel and then milk chocolate!! MMMM!! :rotfl:

Oh my word.....aren't you tired of packing and unpacking??:lmao:

We are actually goin October 15th through the 18th with Chad's sister and her family for a long weekend trip. We are staying on Universal property then.
Then...we are taking Hollie and going Nov. 30th through 6th at Pop!! You guys should try one of those times!!

Yeah i'm tired! i'm dreading it LOL but oh well.

Omg!! WOW!! Maybe i'l push it until late nov then, that would be AWESOME! We can make it our anniversary trip! hehe! :) I still want to wear my ears haha! :laughing:

I just read through your ptr/tr. Your wedding was so beautiful! You made a gorgeous bride and I loved that cake! I have to say I am envious of you two being in the parade! Riding in a WDW parade has been a dream of mine since my first visit when I was 6! Looks like the disneymoon was off to a great start!

Yayyy I'm so glad you're back Angie! We missed you lots! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

The wedding was GORGEOUS! You look so beautiful and so did everything else. :cutie:

Great start to your trip too, so cool that you guys got to be grand marshalls in the parade! Can't wait to hear about the rest of it! :goodvibes

hey welcome back loving your TR and to be the Grand Marshall on your HM how cool is that! all your pics are great! CONGRATS!:goodvibes

I just read through your ptr/tr. Your wedding was so beautiful! You made a gorgeous bride and I loved that cake! I have to say I am envious of you two being in the parade! Riding in a WDW parade has been a dream of mine since my first visit when I was 6! Looks like the disneymoon was off to a great start!

Aww Thank you so so so much, you're too kind lol! :)
Omg riding in the parade was amaaaazing! I've been to Disney over 120 times and that was the first time that ever happened to me!

Yayyy I'm so glad you're back Angie! We missed you lots! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

The wedding was GORGEOUS! You look so beautiful and so did everything else. :cutie:

Great start to your trip too, so cool that you guys got to be grand marshalls in the parade! Can't wait to hear about the rest of it! :goodvibes

Hey girl! Thanks soo much!! My wedding was so much fun... and secretly, my Disneymoon was even FUNNER! hahaha I know that isn't a word but whatev! :)

hey welcome back loving your TR and to be the Grand Marshall on your HM how cool is that! all your pics are great! CONGRATS!:goodvibes

Thanks!!! :) It was soo cool! Totally different experience! Thanks for reading!

Yeah i'm tired! i'm dreading it LOL but oh well.

Omg!! WOW!! Maybe i'l push it until late nov then, that would be AWESOME! We can make it our anniversary trip! hehe! :) I still want to wear my ears haha! :laughing:
Oh my gosh!! You should push it back then!!! There are like 5 of us from here going at the same time!!!!!! I am sure there are a lot more. Farrah started a thread for a nov/dec trip in the forums!!!

BTW, congrats on being in the parade!! How cool is that!!!

I had to skip over here and read your report!! I am in complete AWE of your wedding pictures. Everything was so gorgeous!!! Lucky you got to follow it up with a trip to Disney. HOW PERFECT! :yay:

I had to skip over here and read your report!! I am in complete AWE of your wedding pictures. Everything was so gorgeous!!! Lucky you got to follow it up with a trip to Disney. HOW PERFECT! :yay:

Oh my gosh you are sooo sweet! Thank you! :) I know, it was a perfect 2 weeks!! The week before the wedding and the week after!! :)

i love your shirts. where did you have them made??? :)

Thanks girlie!!!

Customizedgirl.com!!! They were soo nice in person too! fit perfectly! :)

O'hanas!!!!!!!!​

Can I just tell you how excited I was to eat here?? Like, honestly... I'm going to be completely honest.. i've gone to Disney over 120 times (they remind me every time I make ressies at a hotel!) and i'm REALLY just happy BEING in the park, hearing the monorail recording Por favor, mantenganse allejado de las puertas (HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!! I JUST LOVE IT! gives me Disney chills!!) and walking around! I never make a big deal out of eating at the real expensive places, we just deemed them over priced and have just as much fun eating at CS's!! But, it was our DISNEYMOON and O'hanas is really special :) so I'm going to admit, it was the best $50 bucks we spent the whole trip!! And seeing the Poly was just as fun!! <33 :)

Ok. So here we go!

So we went back to POP! And got ready for DINNER! :) We decided to go to MGM for a few hours and then make it down early for our ressies at 9pm! We were a little dissappointed because the fireworks were at 8:30 pm but I wasn't complaining... that gave us more time to extend our day instead of turning in early!!

Again, we didn't get many pics because of my camera being weird... but here are a few :)

This is me outside of our room!!

DSC01535.jpg

We went down to MGM that night... and if you look closely, you can find me in the back row on the left hand side with both my hands up! (my hubby is way on the left hand side, and i'm next to him looking like a maniac!)

DSC01536.jpg

HAHAHAHA!! This folks, is my NUMBER ONE FAVORITE RIDE OF ALL TIME!!! NOTHING in my book beats TOT!! :) (nothing!)

So after riding that, and a few other things.. we decide later to take the bus to the TC and take the monorail to the Poly!! YAY!!! Fireworks were coming on soon and we had to go sssswwwinnnng on the beach on a hammock!

weeeeeeeeeee!

DSC01537.jpg

It was pretty chilly out there... was NOT prepared for that so hubby had to cuddle with me to keep me warm! plus I was hungry! SO GLAD I didn't snack on something because LOOK at how much food we had!!!!!!

DSC01539.jpg

AND that was only what they started us with!! We were sat right next to the window with the castle.... they sang to us with the guitar.. made us stand up, everyone clapped for us!! They sang to us again with a cupcake, lit a candle on it and made us blow it out! it was so cute! We got lay's! :) It was truly sooo much fun!! And both of our servers were awesome! food kept on coming!!!

Oh boy! And the dessert was like AMAZING!!

SO GOOD!

Our cupcakes looked delicious but I couldn't eat mine so we took them back with us.... to eat later :)

So we fell asleep on the bus ride back... went back to our hotel and got ready for a NEW DAY!! :banana:

P.S...... a really good and funny website about DISNEY!!
http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/WDW/Secrets.html

Okay... soooo this day I know we got up suuuuuper early (Hubby was totally still stuffed from dinner the night before, but I was totally ready to hit up Cap't COOKS!)

And.... today was the day.... the day I would get the beloved....

:worship: TONGA TOAST! :worship:

say what?

Yes... I did! I tried it!! Finally! After being at Disney ALL these times, we finally went to the Poly and got some Tonga Toast! (well, I did!)

It was a VERY heavy meal!!! I got that and some scrambled eggs!! (Big mistake.. I could hardly finish them!)

And here's the pic to prove it! LOL

DSC01568.jpg

with my fat coffee cup right in the way! LOL

Ohhh my goodness it was good. Ok I'm done with that.. but I took some pics in the poly!

DSC01570.jpg

DSC01571.jpg

It was super pretty in there! I loved it! I had never been in there before, and was totally glad we looked around. Next time, I wanna try Kona Cafe! I hear it's pretty good! What does everyone like to get there????

That day was an Animal Kingdom Day! YAY! We video taped so much of this park! It was so cute... I loved video taping.. we were goofy and having a good time.. i just with my camera was working better ... Oh well... here are a few pics!

Hubby with the camera... posing with everest ... haha !!

DSC01576.jpg

okay, lets go on everest!

DSC01577.jpg

us on everest!

DSC01578.jpg

we of course had to go through the whole walk through with the animals! my hubby loves the tigers!

DSC01579.jpg

And Bug's Life!

DSC01582.jpg

Okay, and I have a really funny story about this day at the park!!!

For a late lunch/early dinner.. we decide to go to the Flame Tree BBQ ...
Well, there was like no where to sit, so we sat under some trees...

with like a million huuuuuge birds...
that were on top of the trees...

Didn't think anything of it at first...

We're at Disney, and at Disney, birds don't go to the bathroom on tables, right?

Wrong.

Very wrong.

About half way through eating my salad... hubby says "uhh, we should probably hurry or get out of here soon because that bird is sitting right above your head about 20 feet up..." so I moved a little.. moved my JUICY bag, my digital camera, my video camera and my NEW phone.... and about 30 seconds later....

yeah..

it did....

:eek:

that bird went to the bathroom all over our table..

:scared1:

it wasn't a little dinky splat either! Not to be gross, but it was like someone poored about 3 cup fulls of melted jello ALL OVER our table!!!!!!!

EWWWW!!! :eek:

Like omg... it got all over my cell phone!

:sad2:

I actually flipped out of my chair backwards and into my hubby's legs because i moved so fast!!! it made such a huge splash noise and scared me! and all these college guys behind us were laughing and asking me if i was okay!!

omg it was humiliating

and nasty
and i told a cm and they didn't do anything but wipe my phone!

i was truly disgusted, had to through my salad away... my bridal ears had bird junk in them... i had to wash them in the bathoom! omg it was horrible!

but i got over it... i guess...

i did call and yell at the manager because it's STUPID to have those UNCOVERED tables out there with a bunch of birds and NO WHERE ELSE TO SIT!

Yeah I know it's ANIMAL kingdom and everything

but come on.

okay i'm done.

hahahaha :rotfl: :rotfl:

ahhhh so next up, we decided to go back to POP! And then go to MGM for FANTASMIC!!!

I remember when this first came out, I totally hated it... idk why! i just didn't care for it... but now, I actually really like it... it's a lot of fun... and the colors are so pretty!! the music.. the effects... really cool!!! we had a good time... so

here's me on the bus leaving to go to MGM!

DSC01566.jpg

Being silllllyyyyyyyyyyyy!

DSC01567.jpg

That night really was so much fun!! I really enjoyed Fantasmic and we got excellent seats!

HALF THE FUN was the crowd warming up doing the WAVE!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

OMG it was so funny!!! Of course we joined in and did it too!!! :dance3:

We were cool :cool2:

It finally started and we were right in the middle.. had excellent seats... :woohoo:

And hubby loved it too!!!! :yay:

After that, we decided to go back to the hotel... and finish up tomorrow which would be the last day at the park!! :sad2:

Just stumbled upon this and i'm glad that your back to update! I love that you got to Grand Marshall in the parade. I have been to Disney sooo many times and have never got to do that... very jealous.

That sucks about the whole bird thing. It figures that it would happen at AK. gotta love the animals!

Keep on updating... I'll be ready. :goodvibes

OMG, Angie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that happened! Well, now you can say you have officially been "you know what" on!!!:rotfl2: Sorry, I know thats bad!!

But, a couple of years ago, we were with Chad's mom, stepdad, cousin, and his grandparents in Florida. Well, I was laying on my stomach and a huge amount of birds flew over. I looked up at Chad and said, "Ugh, I hate birds because they poo on you!" No sooner had that came out of my mouth, I felt and heard a splat on the back of my leg!! I was so mad!!! I grabbed my stuff and went to the pool as I left Chad and everyone else rolling in the sand......JERKS!!!:rotfl2:

Just stumbled upon this and i'm glad that your back to update! I love that you got to Grand Marshall in the parade. I have been to Disney sooo many times and have never got to do that... very jealous.

That sucks about the whole bird thing. It figures that it would happen at AK. gotta love the animals!

Keep on updating... I'll be ready. :goodvibes

AWW! Thank you for reading!!!! ;) Omg I have never been in a parade either! Only since i've been lurking around here have I been asked to do Disney stuff!! :)

i'll update soon!!

OMG, Angie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that happened! Well, now you can say you have officially been "you know what" on!!!:rotfl2: Sorry, I know thats bad!!

But, a couple of years ago, we were with Chad's mom, stepdad, cousin, and his grandparents in Florida. Well, I was laying on my stomach and a huge amount of birds flew over. I looked up at Chad and said, "Ugh, I hate birds because they poo on you!" No sooner had that came out of my mouth, I felt and heard a splat on the back of my leg!! I was so mad!!! I grabbed my stuff and went to the pool as I left Chad and everyone else rolling in the sand......JERKS!!!:rotfl2:

AHHH HEATHER! LOL That's sooooo horrible! LOL :laughing: I know! Everyone was laughing at me too and I was SOOOO GROSSED OUT lol! (Naturally!) I'm sorry that happened to you, as well!!.... We should create a thread about this..... the you've been "#@%@" on thread! !! haha! omg gross!

OMG Angie I can't believe that the birds pooped on you! I'm soooo scared of birds but I really want to eat at Flame Tree...is there anywhere to sit inside? I agree that its so stupid for them to have uncovered tables like that.

I can't wait to try Tonga Toast you just got me so excited about it again! :goodvibes

Me: I'm a 23 year old hair stylist from south east fl! I'm still going to school at the university down here but detoured and went to hair school because I wanted a chance at being creative :) My parents have taken me to Disney countless times! Hundreds!! Tens of hundreds!! Okay, that's pushing it but I seriously have gone more times than I can remember and I know I loved each and every trip we have ever made! We always purchase the Florida Resident passes... probably have 15-17 times in my life. I love them <33 My favorite park has gotta be Epcot.. second is Magic Kingdom with AK close 2nd... MGM (HA! It will always be MGM to meeeeee!) coming in last.. (probably because we used to save that one for the last day and leave after that park so it makes me think we're going home!)

DF: (27) Quite unlike anyone I've ever met before... probably the most difficult person but what can I say, I love him! He is also the most patient, gentle and caring person I have ever met. He's the complete opposite of me in so many ways yet alike. People say we look like brother and sister and that's sort of sick, but I guess if you look at our picture in my sig, I can definitely see it! LOL (ew!) ;) He's currently working for New York Life selling insurance but longs to get into Medical school (preferrably Emory near Atlanta!) ... smartest person I know. He's my little southern boy from Alabama, loves to eat southern food and never really cared for Disney .. until he met me! And he won't admit that he likes it too much, but I know deep down inside, he does. (or maybe... he just likes to see me happy!? It ISSSS the happiest place on earth!)

I came over from your new TR to catch up on anything I've missed. Yay for Fl born DISsers! :cool1: I love cosmetology but its not something I saw myself doing a career as. I can't wait to read more about your DisneyMoon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter