• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Sweepstakes Online Giveaways

Next Prize: Carsland tailgate Party:includes meeting a host at Flo's, riding Radiator Springs Racers, meet Mater/McQueen and dinner (I'm assuming at Flo's) :drive::car:

Hmmm, I'm seeing Tinkerbell again today. Can it be the same word 2 days in a row??? Nervous to waste my 1 chance if it's wrong......

Today's word is "Crockett".

According to the rules, the daily and weekly contests both start at 7:00 am (Pacific Time). So, I think the new word probably appears around 7:00 am each morning.

Today's word is "Crockett".

According to the rules, the daily and weekly contests both start at 7:00 am (Pacific Time). So, I think the new word probably appears around 7:00 am each morning.

Thanks!!! I never thought about the different time zones. :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter