Disneyland Sweepstakes Online Giveaways

ROCKET

Next Prize: Americana VIP Fireworks- Big Thunder FP Tickets, dinner at Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue (with photo), VIP seating for The Golden Horseshoe and the Forever fireworks in front of Small World. :wizard:

Does anyone know how the daily prize work if you are not actually in the parks? Most of the prizes look like in the park but it states in the rules you just have to be on property. I will be in the area next week and might be in Downtown Disney at some point and try to enter. Trying to figure out if its worth it even if I am not going to the parks?

You have to be on property to enter the daily prize, because if you win, you'll need to claim it within an hour after being notified.

We won the daily prize on Saturday, June 27. You have to be on property to win -- not sure if there is a separate online giveaway. We won a VIP tour guide for up to 7 hours, $60/person for dining, and VIP seats at our choice of World of Color or Mickey and the Magical Map -- we obvs chose WOC. We only had her for 4 hours because they called us late -- several people were called before us but didn't answer their phones! They give you about 45 minutes to call back before moving on to the next "winner." They also asked us what kind of park tickets we had. I don't know if they would have upgraded us to parkhoppers if we didn't have them, but it wasn't an issue for us. The prize is good for up to four guests. Good luck! She also said one person has won twice already!

SURREYS
and there is a weekly drawing that's the one online works for, and daily drawing that's the one you have to be in the park for.

We won the daily prize on Saturday, June 27. You have to be on property to win -- not sure if there is a separate online giveaway. We won a VIP tour guide for up to 7 hours, $60/person for dining, and VIP seats at our choice of World of Color or Mickey and the Magical Map -- we obvs chose WOC. We only had her for 4 hours because they called us late -- several people were called before us but didn't answer their phones! They give you about 45 minutes to call back before moving on to the next "winner." They also asked us what kind of park tickets we had. I don't know if they would have upgraded us to parkhoppers if we didn't have them, but it wasn't an issue for us. The prize is good for up to four guests. Good luck! She also said one person has won twice already!

Congrats!

I wonder what the odds are for winning the daily prizes?Anyone happen to know?

I wonder what the odds are for winning the daily prizes?Anyone happen to know?
Each day is different, based on how many people enter from when the new word is released till 10:59 am. They draw winners each day for daily prizes at 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter