Disneyland Resort Picture of the Day #5!!

Very cool shot! I don't know that I noticed the rose when I was in there. One of my favorite rooms in DLR.

Thanks, it's one of my favorite places too. :)

Very nice shot! Where is this room?

Thanks. As others have said it's the Beast's Library. The whole animation building is just so much fun. I think I was in there for about 2 hours.

Here's a bigger shot of the same room. It has seats where you play that game where you answer questions and they tell you which Disney character you are most like:

Did you play the game? Which character did you get? I got Tinkerbell the first time. The second time I answered all evil to get the Evil Queen. :joker:

That's a great picture!

Thanks! :)

Thanks, it's one of my favorite places too. :)

Thanks. As others have said it's the Beast's Library. The whole animation building is just so much fun. I think I was in there for about 2 hours.

Did you play the game? Which character did you get? I got Tinkerbell the first time. The second time I answered all evil to get the Evil Queen. :joker:

I love that building too! The first time I played the game I was Alice in Wonderland. The second time I was Mrs. Incredible! :goodvibes

I went to the drawing class in the same building and we drew Tigger! :tigger:

DSC05274.jpg

Nice shot Mikey! Perfect exposure

Mike, thanks for your kind comments.
Your taking a Halloween vacation??
Yes, we will be in the parks sep. 29 thru oct. 4. We really wanted to go during the christmas season this year but I started a new job in february and vacation time is not permitted between mid october thru mid january.

MIKEY - I'm just glad you get to go again! Can't wait to see what new photos your bring back to us! We head next week to Florida for my twins' band trip with a stop over in WDW. We're still hoping to hit Christmastime though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter