• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Resort Picture of the Day #5!!

DSC04288.jpg

I see the area where this was taken, but what time of day did you take it at? Does Goofy do some sort of afternoon show with the fountains from WOC?

I didn't stay and watch it all. He was the orchestra leader and the water seemed to act on his command. It was taken February 12, 2013 at 2:23 p.m. pacific time.

Here is another view.
DSC04358.jpg

The Goofy fountain show is called "Instant Concert, Just Add Water" and happens a few times a day. The showtimes should be on any Times Guide you find throughout the park. :thumbsup2

From the Blue Sky Cellar

DSC_0072.JPG

I didn't stay and watch it all. He was the orchestra leader and the water seemed to act on his command. It was taken February 12, 2013 at 2:23 p.m. pacific time.

The Goofy fountain show is called "Instant Concert, Just Add Water" and happens a few times a day. The showtimes should be on any Times Guide you find throughout the park. :thumbsup2

Thank you both for the information....we will definitely be looking out for that :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter