Disneyland Picture of the Day #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
mickeyshouse.jpg

Tricki that one is great!!!! I wish there weren't people on the drawbridge. LOL

Tricki that one is great!!!! I wish there weren't people on the drawbridge. LOL

Thanks! Haha, I wish so too! It sure would be nice to have the whole park to yourself! Not only would you get better pictures, but you wouldn't have to wait in line for anything!

Great Shot Danny !! :thumbsup2 I was wondering when we were going to see some funwheel pics from you :) Isn't it fantastic to photograph!?

Oh Danny, that's amazing!!!! Love that shot!!! So pretty!

Eddie, how did you get such a great shot on the HM?? I gave up, mine are just blurry or really dark. lol

Great Shot Danny !! :thumbsup2 I was wondering when we were going to see some funwheel pics from you :) Isn't it fantastic to photograph!?

Thank you Jasmine. It is a lot of fun to shoot at night even if there isn't any water right now. I also posted one last week you might have missed.

Oh Danny, that's amazing!!!! Love that shot!!! So pretty!

Thank you pixiewings71! I actually just had that one printed on 8x12 metallic paper and the colors are amazingly 3D looking.

Thank you Jasmine. It is a lot of fun to shoot at night even if there isn't any water right now. I also posted one last week you might have missed.

Thank you pixiewings71! I actually just had that one printed on 8x12 metallic paper and the colors are amazingly 3D looking.

I did miss that one!! FANTASTIC. Wow, I really need to get a better camera!

Did you print metallic paper from your home printer ? What brand of paper was it ?

I did miss that one!! FANTASTIC. Wow, I really need to get a better camera!

Did you print metallic paper from your home printer ? What brand of paper was it ?

I always just order the prints from smugmug since I have a pro account with them and I can get them at cost. They use my choice of labs, either EZ Prints or Bay Photo. I tell you, I didn't expect it to look as good as it does. The metallic paper really accentuates the finer details and the colors.

I always just order the prints from smugmug since I have a pro account with them and I can get them at cost. They use my choice of labs, either EZ Prints or Bay Photo. I tell you, I didn't expect it to look as good as it does. The metallic paper really accentuates the finer details and the colors.

Oh I bet!! I'd love to see that, but in real life because online it just doesn't work quite right. :)

Tried to get this posted earlier but smugmug was offline. Happy Friday!

596832615_uuuAM-XL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter