Disneyland Picture of the Day #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 40th Haunted Mansion!

596664265_AEZe8-XL.jpg

That is kind of why I took the picture. It is from Rushin River Outfitters. It is up high with a few other real mountain pictures. I wonder how many people have seen it and not realized that fact.

I sometimes play Mouse Adventures run by the Mouse Planet folks. This one would be a good one for the Eye Spy part of the game when they play at DCA.

Just in case you didn't know how Eye Spy is played: They give you a page of of 6 (or is it 8?) pictures that you have to find somewhere in the park. These objects or pictures are locate in one place in the area where the game is played. Great fun, but one long day!

Your shot of the artist's rendition of the Silly Symphony Swings is very clear. Thanks for posting it. I had forgotten the name of the ride that will replace the Orange Stinger, and I didn't want to give out the wrong name.

Wow, Great Shot :thumbsup2 That area was still closed off when I was there in April. It looks beautiful. Do the lights change color? Have they expanded the Pixie Character meet area?

The lights DO change color ! The area for the Meet & Greet is pretty much the same, there is just a water show that runs every 15 minutes. Its stunning :) I absolutely love it! its not too long and there are 4 different shows and I think thats fantastic !

Either. I *thought* i saw some people back behind the fence in the back? The shadow thing you were talking about? Now I hunt for them ROFL

HAHA ;) You are probably right then! While I was photographing Fantasyland there were CMs cleaning up the ground and closing up the rides, so I got them in some of my night pictures there. I always pay attention to ghost people in my pictures now too. Whenever I take them and people walk into my frame I always sigh and go UGH, but then I figure it probably won't even matter :)

HAHA ;) You are probably right then! While I was photographing Fantasyland there were CMs cleaning up the ground and closing up the rides, so I got them in some of my night pictures there. I always pay attention to ghost people in my pictures now too. Whenever I take them and people walk into my frame I always sigh and go UGH, but then I figure it probably won't even matter :)

Oh yeah, for sure. If you hadn't mentioned that I'd NEVER have thought anything about the ghost people LOL You can't tell unless you know what you're looking for. Anyway, your pics are always so fantastic. I've used a few as desktops and my DH always looks and sees your little siggy on them and says "Wow, she's really good!"

Some of these photos are just awe inspiring. :worship:

Unfortunately, mine are all saved in a smaller size, but I think they still look o.k. This was taken during MM about 5 minutes before the crowds poured in.

Day3-1Viewtowardscastle.jpg

Thanks Funatdisney!

It's funny the things you never notice when your walking around Disneyland. I thought the Traffic Trouble sign was more appropriate later that night. Here is another one that I've never noticed before.

IMG_3554.jpg

Oh yeah, for sure. If you hadn't mentioned that I'd NEVER have thought anything about the ghost people LOL You can't tell unless you know what you're looking for. Anyway, your pics are always so fantastic. I've used a few as desktops and my DH always looks and sees your little siggy on them and says "Wow, she's really good!"

Oh, Thank you so much for putting my pics as your desktop!! Tell your DH I say thank you as well :)

Oh goodness Danny I LOVE them!!! Especially the B&W of the HM. It gets me so excited for Halloween :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter