• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend September 4-6, 2015 10th Anniversary

:wave2:

I was in the middle but the line moved pretty fast.
But I think I saw you at the Park Place Inn. We walked right past you.....but I'm going on 3 hrs sleep so it was slow to register in my head. It was one of those "I think I know her" after we passed you. :wave2::wave2:

:wave2: That's so funny you mentioned that, b/c after the expo in the parks on Thurs I kept seeing people that looked so familiar to me. I determined that I either go to the parks too much or am doing waaaay too many rD races. :rotfl:

I must have been out of it Sun morning, b/c I missed the fence jumping in D. I saw them cut off the side entrance b/c it was crowded, but didn't see the jumping. This weekend was soooo much fun!!! The character stops inside the park were awesome and most of them aren't out on a regular basis so made it that much more memorable. And while I know it will never happen as much as I want it to b/c DL races are slowing down in sell out time and so many races now, but based on the stops this weekend, we really need a TOT or Villan race out here. That would be insanely fun. :hmghost::maleficen:ccat:

Can't wait until next year, but 1st SW and Tink!

And while I know it will never happen as much as I want it to b/c DL races are slowing down in sell out time and so many races now, but based on the stops this weekend, we really need a TOT or Villan race out here. That would be insanely fun. :hmghost::maleficen:ccat:

I second this!

:wave2: That's so funny you mentioned that, b/c after the expo in the parks on Thurs I kept seeing people that looked so familiar to me. I determined that I either go to the parks too much or am doing waaaay too many rD races. :rotfl:

I'm the same way.....I am always seeing the same people at these events. Not to mention the CM we see on a regular basis. I would rather think I've just got a good memory vs that we go to the park to much. :rotfl:

Hi,

This was my first disneyland hm ( I did WDW in Jan 2011) I forgot to submit a proof of time ( 1:45 runner) :o so was put in Corral G :guilty: and decided to

suck it up

walking from the Marriott to the start I knew it was going to be a warm one ( warmer than I'm used to in the UK)

After the first start it took about 50mins for me to pass the start line.

It was hectic all the way round especially in the parks ( had to walk a few times due to the volume of people) but the parks were fantastic, loved the vintage cars ( missed the Batmobile and KITT) and loved the Angel stadium. I took plenty of gatorade and water at almost all of the stops and finished in 2 hours which given the start in Corral G i am very pleased about.

Thanks to all the volunteers and all the supporters /cast members in the parks and round the course

I'm the same way.....I am always seeing the same people at these events. Not to mention the CM we see on a regular basis. I would rather think I've just got a good memory vs that we go to the park to much. :rotfl:
I like that, I must have a good memory like you. :goodvibes

I second this!
Quick non-running question for you... do you know how the park is the weekend after MLK weekend? My dad sent me an email about a 1/2 in LA the weekend after and it's looks fun. Then he mentioned we could come back Mon instead of Sun after the race and go to DL Sun/Mon.

Quick non-running question for you... do you know how the park is the weekend after MLK weekend? My dad sent me an email about a 1/2 in LA the weekend after and it's looks fun. Then he mentioned we could come back Mon instead of Sun after the race and go to DL Sun/Mon.

The weekend after, it shouldn't be too bad. Probably a perfect time to be there as far as I can think. There shouldn't be much going on.

Started a trip a report with the Disneyland Half if you want to follow along, it's mostly on the races. I enjoy reading them & seeing others pictures from the races, so thought I do one too
http://www.disboards.com/threads/dumbo-double-dare-2015-half-marathon-updated-expo-10k.3446608/

I'll follow along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter