Disneyland Express First Stop DGC?

nelson84

Mouseketeer
I heard that the Disney Express stops at the DGC first. Is this really true? I don't want to stop at a bus stop with my three kids and luggage. Does it drop you right at the door?

We've only stayed at the DLH but for us, that was the first stop. It could have been that no one on the bus was staying at DGC- I don't know.

It drops us off right at the front door so I'm sure it will do the same for you at DGC. :)

I think it depends on the driver and schedule. We stopped at the GCH first when we went, but I think that ususally isn't the first stop. It sounded like normally the DL Express stops at the DLH first followed by the GCH.

Normally DLH is the first stop and that is where they collect fare and tickets. The second stop varies between PP and GC depending on whom is on the bus at that time.

When we took the Disneyland Express last year, I seem to recall that we went to DLH first, since that appears to be their main 'hub.' It was a quick stop to collect tickets and vouchers, then we went to GCH (where we were staying). We stayed on the same bus. At GCH, they dropped us off right in front of the main door - no bus stops on the street! Go in the main door of the hotel and you're right at the registration area. It should be manageable, but there's bell hops to help with your luggage, if necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter