• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland at Christmas/Holiday Season Superthread #2 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh my gosh these pictures are just magical! You are not doing anything to make my Disney fever lessen people :lol:

I told DH that all I want for Christmas is a trip to Disney ;)

This Christmas thread is so amazing!

Thanks Sherry E. :worship:

I'm so looking forward to being there :santa:

I never got to finish posting my photos from 2010! Let's start with some more of A Christmas Fantasy Parade from December 31, 2010 - New Years Eve!

I love the names on The List!

Woo hoo! More pictures!:cool1: Thank you, Jessica!

I always love to see the chubby-cheeked snowmen!

The song in the parade is still stuck in my head. I can hear it now! I think I encountered that parade more than I ever have before last year, so the tune planted itself in my brain!

;) I remember! I took that picture specially for you miss Sherry. Too bad it took me 6 months to post it here! I have more photos comming. Just trying to sort through what I already posted.

Here are some from Reindeer Round-Up photos from pre-Christmas:

And how about some post-Christmas?

And saying goodbye!

I think that's all my poor wrists can take for today, but I have tons and tons more to post sometime in the near future. :goodvibes

Your pictures are awesome Belle Ella!!! The clarity of the Christmas parade are fantastic! Very well done. I loved them all.

Your pictures are awesome Belle Ella!!! The clarity of the Christmas parade are fantastic! Very well done. I loved them all.

Thank you! That was the first night that I got to play around with the new lens that I got for Christmas. I have been very, very happy ever since. Hoping next year I can have a new toy to test out at Disneyland.

I love the pictures!

But, they have me wondering about the weather??!! The parade picture shows kids with stocking caps and you looked bundled up. What was the weather like? Were evenings cooler?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter