Disney Y.E.S. Program

Will there be any YES individual groups for early December? Like the 8th-16th? There is nothing there right now.

Also, is there another option on the YES that is a little pricer but listed under field trips?

A friend is asking me about these options and I don't know what to tell her. She wants to go that 2nd week of Dec.

Thanks,

Dawn

DawnM said:
Will there be any YES individual groups for early December? Like the 8th-16th? There is nothing there right now.

Also, is there another option on the YES that is a little pricer but listed under field trips?

A friend is asking me about these options and I don't know what to tell her. She wants to go that 2nd week of Dec.

Thanks,

Dawn

There are no YES classes offered in December and I'm not sure about your 2nd question. I've never heard of anything like that.

Thanks,

Dawn

I have never heard of YES classes being offered for the month of December sorry.

I'm not familiar with a "field trip" option.

Hope this helps!

Jumping on this thread....

We did a YES program summer 2010 and loved it. My DH has a convention in Orlando in June, and I would LOVE it if we could go again.

Waiting for 2013 YES programs to be posted. Hoping we can go. I started a new job last month, and we just bought a new house, so it's not an easy time to go, but want to make it work!

I was hoping to see something on the website today for January.
Anyone heard anything on when they will update for 2013?
This is driving me crazy, trying to secure dinning and other events and don't know if an when the classes will be offered. Plus If the changes are really severe I might want to take advantage of the package and I am afraid there won't be many opinions left. If I don't see anything by Wednesday I think I might need to be out this year.

I see that the 2013 ticket prices are available, perhaps this is an indication that the schedule is coming soon?

Looking for individual enrollment Disney World. Is this the package you are referring too? I can't find it. Please advise where you are seeing this. thanks

Sorry if I was unclear. I was just noting that if you click on ticket packages, it shows 2012 AND 2013 pricing options. I was hoping this was a lead-up to the calendar filling in.

This is for group, not individual enrollment. Were the prices the same for 2012 (group and IE)?

Thanks for posting...indeed, a good sign IMO : )

I am waiting for the Jan list as well. My son took the photography class this past Sept and LOVED it!! We had a great time. Now, I am hoping they come out for a list in Jan. He would love to take the technology class and the animation class.

I was hoping to see something on the website today for January.
Anyone heard anything on when they will update for 2013?
This is driving me crazy, trying to secure dinning and other events and don't know if an when the classes will be offered. Plus If the changes are really severe I might want to take advantage of the package and I am afraid there won't be many opinions left. If I don't see anything by Wednesday I think I might need to be out this year.

I am with you.

What happens to the park tix if you miss the class?

Disney will send you a bill for the difference in price between YES tickets and regular tickets unless your absence is excused. I saw a post once of a women who bought the tickets, scheduled the class for the last day of her trip and did not show. Disney sent her a bill for the difference and when she ignored it they took her to court. She ended up paying the difference and a substantual court cost fee.

Anyone know what day or time of day they typically update their webiste with the new classes? I am waiting for the 2013 dates and since they told me they'd be posted mid-Oct, I have to stop myself from checking every couple of hours! :hyper:

I realize that the chances that the "How Things Move" class being offered for 10/31/2013 is slim to none. We're going for my DGD's 5th birthday (DOB 10/31/2008), and that's the only way we could even think about YES tickets.

There's always hope. :)

Couple of questions.

1) It looks as though packages are only being offered up through five days. Didn't it use to be eight days? (Not that it mattered too much, we were either going for five or six days).

2) I thought, if there was only one child in the family, you could buy tickets for two adults, as well as 3 and 4 year old children. Now, it's only one adult ticket per child?

I think you are reading the ticket rules for groups, not individual enrollment. The ticket information for Individual Enrollment 2013 has not yet been released.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter