Disney Wonder Panama Canal May 01, 2016

Nope. Alaska=cold. No thanks. I don't do cold. That and I don't think I will ever do a members cruise. I think they cost to much either with points or cash. Well I won't lie I would never book a cruise with points. I need my pouts for my three weeks a year at WDW
Well, I figure I can always put more clothes on in the cold but can only take so many off in the heat. We sailed to Alaska 3.5 years ago and it was beautiful! We booked the member cruise to Alaska with points before I had learned there are better ways...although I'll probably do things differently if there's a next time, I don't regret our choice. :sunny:

Well, I figure I can always put more clothes on in the cold but can only take so many off in the heat. We sailed to Alaska 3.5 years ago and it was beautiful! We booked the member cruise to Alaska with points before I had learned there are better ways...although I'll probably do things differently if there's a next time, I don't regret our choice. :sunny:
Nor should you regret it. I do hope you have a magically wonderful time. There what it is all about in the long run.

We are so excited for this cruise! We chose this cruise as our trip for celebrating 25 years of marriage, a couple of months early. There are no longer cruises in August and a Fantasy b2b is $$$$$ these days! It will be myself and DH, and two girls 8 and 9 at sailing.

This will be our 7th cruise, 2nd on the Wonder.

:welcome: Glad you are with us. We will be celebrating 32 years. Our anniversary is the last week in May. Looking forward to talking to you in the months to come as we plan and look forward to the cruise.

We are celebrating our 10th wedding and 12th together anniversary (got married on our 2 year dating anniversary)! Also, hubs and middle kid's birthdays are a couple of days before we leave :)

I love celebrating our anniversary onboard. This will be the third time we have celebrated our anniversary with a cruise.

Hi everyone!

We just booked this today - so excited! It is our second PC - the last time was Port Canaveral to Los Angeles the first time the Wonder came over.
We will be traveling with our daughter - who will be a little over 3 (it will be her third cruise on DCL). We've done DCL many times - including Caribbean, Mexican Rivera and Alaska. Look forward to meeting everyone!

Hi everyone!

We just booked this today - so excited! It is our second PC - the last time was Port Canaveral to Los Angeles the first time the Wonder came over.
We will be traveling with our daughter - who will be a little over 3 (it will be her third cruise on DCL). We've done DCL many times - including Caribbean, Mexican Rivera and Alaska. Look forward to meeting everyone!
We were on that cruise. Loved that overnight in Aruba. Wish they go back there.

Joining in!
Our only previous cruise was 9n out of Venice to Greece and Turkey in 2014. We (DW and I) had a blast and were looking forward to the 12n out of Barcelona. That idea lasted till the price was published :sad2: and for the same amount we will fly to Miamy (from Amsterdam), cruise to San Diego, stay there 3n and then cruise to Vancouver. We have the first Alaska sailing on deposit, but are not sure about that.
We are already looking forward to 2 weeks at sea. Only 397 nights sleep to go.pirate:

Joining in!
Our only previous cruise was 9n out of Venice to Greece and Turkey in 2014. We (DW and I) had a blast and were looking forward to the 12n out of Barcelona. That idea lasted till the price was published :sad2: and for the same amount we will fly to Miamy (from Amsterdam), cruise to San Diego, stay there 3n and then cruise to Vancouver. We have the first Alaska sailing on deposit, but are not sure about that.
We are already looking forward to 2 weeks at sea. Only 397 nights sleep to go.pirate:

:welcome: Glad you have joined us. Hope to get to know everyone in those 397 nights!!

DH and I joining as well. We are seasoned DCL cruisers, but haven't been on a ship in almost two years! We have done one WBPC, in fact that was our last cruise, in 2013. Also been on two WBTA and enough others to get us both 10+ DCL cruises. This one will be just the two of us!! We have shared many of our cruises with our parents and our now adult kids. Actually sailing with the kids in January '16. Looking forward to a nice relaxing cruise before the busy summer starts.

This is our second Disney cruise, but first for the Panama Canal. We're really excited. Has anyone started a fish extender group yet? We were too late on the last one, and I don't want to make that mistake again.

No, and I will just be blunt about it. It won't be me starting it. I don't get the fish extender thing. I never will. Still I know people lik it so I say more power, and luggage fees lol, to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter