Disney Wonder October 11th, 2015 5 day Baja

Got to book my activities today but missed out on the tour and beach for Cabo :sad1::sad1: said it was sold out by 11 am pst :furious: I guess I should have logged on at midnight! :idea: Anyone else excited to finally make activities reservations?

That was all I wanted to do in Cabo but it was sold out! Oh well, just another reason to go again! Just planning on hanging out at the beach and enjoying the sound of the beach!

Hi guys- better late than never! So excited for the cruise to Mexico. My family did a Christmas Mexican Riviera many years ago. I am excited to go back. This time I will be cruising with my husband, my oldest - daughter 25, and youngest - son 12. ( last Mexican riviera we had all five of our kids - the group is slowly getting smaller :( ). This is the 8th cruise for my hubby and 12 yr old. The others haven t always cruised with us as they moved out and on their own.
I was wondering if someone can give me the fb group name too?!
This should be such a fun cruise with the Halloween stuff and all. I know the Christmas cruise are so much fun. Looking fwd to all the Halloween fun!!
Gonna go back and read all thru this group now, almost cruise time!!

My family was hoping it would be the new Star Wars movie! We saw Million Dollar Arm about a month before it came out on the Wonder in May 2014.
oh wow, that post about the new Jungle Book movie was over a year ago. Sadly, the opening date for that movie has been pushed back to April 2016. I think the only new release from Disney the week we are on the cruise is Bridge of Spies with Tom Hanks. Looks interesting, but not sure if it's as kid friendly.

While I'm here in this thread, I just want to say welcome to all the new comers and late comers. Hopefully, most of you have found your way over to the "site which shall not be named" where the majority of planning, discussion and FE groups have been talking place ( please note our FE group page was set up long before the Disboards put rules and restrictions in place.) I can't believe we are down to 10 days left until our cruise!!!

I also cannot find the link to work. Maybe it is too late to join. ? I tried typing in the group on a search as well?? I also tried to message you bluesteyzz. These boards are sort of different since I last came on, not sure why I can t message you? Sorry to be a PITA. Can u help me figure out how to find that page or can someone message me on fb or something and invite me? I ve done fb Disney groups before - not sure why I can t find this one? Feel free to message me on here as well, thanks guys!!

Hi Everyone, our Family is excited to be going on our first Disney Cruise!! How do we get to meet everyone as well as get on the FE gift list? We got some great idea's for gifts LOL.
Hi,
Welcome to the cruise. I am sorry but the FE list has been closed since the beginning of August on another site. We had a pixie dust list, but it has been closed since early September. Our group formed in May 2014, sorry you missed us.. Have a great cruise!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter