Disney Wonder November 27, 2015 Roll Call

Group 3 FE - When do you want me to close the group?

• When we reach 11 (which is where we currently are)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • When we reach 15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When we reach 20 - 25

• At a set number of days for the cruise (if this is your answer please share # of days in group 3 PM)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A couple of questions:

1. Being first time Disney cruisers what are my chances of getting a PAT before noon? I cant do my online check in until 13 Sep
2. I requested a table for 4 in the MDR's, where do I go once onboard to see if that will happen?

A couple of questions:

1. Being first time Disney cruisers what are my chances of getting a PAT before noon? I cant do my online check in until 13 Sep
2. I requested a table for 4 in the MDR's, where do I go once onboard to see if that will happen?

1.Currently there is still 1 check in group before yours and (as per 1 minute ago) the 3 original boarding times before 12 noon, are all still available. I am checking daily to see if by chance anything may possiblely pop up earlier, so I will definitely be keeping an eye on this as the next group checks in. If I had to take a guess as of this very moment, I would say if you log on at midnight the morning you can start check in, and first thing go to my online check in. There are a few steps prior to opening the window for port arrival, but for these, you can put in just the minimal (usually the main cruisers info), and come back and edit this later. One other thing to try, I logged in at 11:50 PM on the 13th (my check in day was the 14th), and it let me get started. My husband was thinking that maybe the time is by Florida time. You may want to try to log in earlier, what would it hurt. If there is still a slot available after the silver members check in, you should be able to grab a spot w/ no problem.

2. During the boarding process, you will be given a Navigator for that day. On the Navigator they will have a notice for those wanting to make changes to any of their dining plans. It will direct you to the location where the head of the dining rooms will be waiting to assist you (usually in a lounge), and the time frame that they will be available. If you can not decipher the info on the Navigator, and need a little help, after being welcomed aboard, there are several Disney Cast Members standing by in the atrium ready to help in any way they can. Side note, if you happen to get a later boarding time, one member of your party can go to take care of the dining arrangements, while the rest of your group heads up to begin your dining, swimming, and what ever else you are dreaming of. Plus while in port, if you need to reach the member of your group that you got separated from, you cell phone will still work. Or you can both download the app for the Disney cruise and activate it. This will enable text messaging.

After next week, remind me again to check on port arrival time openings, and I will see what is still available after the silver members check in for you.

~Tink~

Where did you order those from. I am still looking for door decorations.

Thanks
I ordered them from MeridaMerchandise on Etsy .
She does a variety of different things. If you don't see what you are looking for, she does custom work also. We had a choice between di-cut or embroidered for our door project. Our oldest and his girlfriend chose hard to find characters, so we opted for the di-cut to make Kim's life a little easier. However, her embroidered work is outstanding.
On our last cruise, she made a Stitch signature pillow case for our youngest, and cute Tink door magnets.
Sorry, I could go on and on. Click on her shop name above, and give the shop a look. You can let her know that Tink said to ask about custom requests.

~ Tink ~

I ordered them from MeridaMerchandise on Etsy .
She does a variety of different things. If you don't see what you are looking for, she does custom work also. We had a choice between di-cut or embroidered for our door project. Our oldest and his girlfriend chose hard to find characters, so we opted for the di-cut to make Kim's life a little easier. However, her embroidered work is outstanding.
On our last cruise, she made a Stitch signature pillow case for our youngest, and cute Tink door magnets.
Sorry, I could go on and on. Click on her shop name above, and give the shop a look. You can let her know that Tink said to ask about custom requests.

~ Tink ~
Thanks for the info I will check it out.

Activity sign ups
Group meet
Pixiehallow
TweetyandKitty
cub77cub
DeeBelle
Happy Eeyor

OrcaPorkka (4 -12)
DaKa2002
PrincessBrit (3)

Toddler Play Date
The West 4
MouseketeerG
Solaryss
korketrekkere

Cabin Crawl
Pixiehallow (3)
TweetyandKitty (2)
PrincessBrit
Princess Melody

PrincessJJ
cub77cub (6 adults )
Emperor Tim

Mixology (need 20 people to schedule)

Pixiehallow (2)
DeeBelle (2)
Happy Eeyor (1)

OrcaPorkka
*more detailed descriptions of all of the choices are in post # 112. If you do not see an activity sign up for anything you are interested in, please check post #112 and #236. Then let me know so I can start a sign up.

Last edited:
Cabin Crawl
Pixiehallow
TweetyandKitty
PrincessBrit
Princess Melody
cub77cub
Emperor Tim

Our group for the Cabin Crawl is actually 3 people - PrincessBrit, PrincessJJ and our sis, Melody (she doesn't have a Disboards name yet, but I guess she's a Princess too since her sisters are Princesses :wink: ). (We're all sharing 1 cabin, just FYI.)

We just got back from the D23 Expo and 3 days at Disneyland/CA, so we're in high Disney spirits (though slightly exhausted from the fast pace of this trip - ready for a relaxing cruise)!

Going to finish up our cruise payment this weekend so that we can be ready for our booking window. :D

Let's get excited people!!!:banana:

Our group for the Cabin Crawl is actually 3 people - PrincessBrit, PrincessJJ and our sis, Melody (she doesn't have a Disboards name yet, but I guess she's a Princess too since her sisters are Princesses :wink: ). (We're all sharing 1 cabin, just FYI.)

We just got back from the D23 Expo and 3 days at Disneyland/CA, so we're in high Disney spirits (though slightly exhausted from the fast pace of this trip - ready for a relaxing cruise)!

Going to finish up our cruise payment this weekend so that we can be ready for our booking window. :D

Let's get excited people!!!:banana:
I updated the cabin crawl list :D

D23...cool! You must share all special updates, news, and reveals! :chat:

~ Tink ~

Activity sign ups
Group meet
Pixiehallow
TweetyandKitty
cub77cub
DeeBelle
Happy Eeyor

OrcaPorkka (4 -12)
DaKa2002
PrincessBrit (3)

Toddler Play Date
The West 4
MouseketeerG
Solaryss
korketrekkere

Cabin Crawl
Pixiehallow
TweetyandKitty
PrincessBrit
Princess Melody

PrincessJJ
cub77cub
Emperor Tim

Mixology (need 20 people to schedule)

Pixiehallow (2)
DeeBelle (2)
Happy Eeyor (1)

OrcaPorkka
*more detailed descriptions of all of the choices are in post # 112. If you do not see an activity sign up for anything you are interested in, please check post #112 and #236. Then let me know so I can start a sign up.

Monday Forget me Not's - (oh, and yes, I realize this is a few hours early. We go full 8 hour school schedule tomorrow. Our 2 to 3 class a day soft start is over :worried:, so I needed to allow for a time cushion tomorrow ).

This week I thought it would be a good idea to remind everyone not to forget that no one likes to come home after a trip, and be reminded that their vacation is over.

One thing that always is the rude awakening that it is time to get back to the daily grind is vacation laundry. I don't know about your family, but mine definitely makes more dirty clothes on vacation than in a normal week.
No worries though, there is a solution. Our home away from home comes equipped with do it yourself laundry rooms. If you plan ahead, utilizing this amenity before disembarkation will make the return to civilization a bit easier. To prepare, toss a collapsible laundry basket into your suitcase, along with a few single load detergent packs (if you happen to forget detergent, they do have some available at Disney prices ). And the machines do not require change. All you have to do is swipe your key to the world card, and you are set.

Have a great week -
~ Tink ~

I called and spoke with Disney today regarding the group meet and mingle. Currently I have requested a casual function with non-alcoholic drinks. They will be calling me in 2 days to get a little more information. So, if anyone has anything they would like the meet and greet to include, please let me know asap. Also, I need to get an idea about what everyone is thinking about for a date and time. We do not have to finalize this now, but it would be helpful to have some information to share w/ the on-board coordinator. I must have final numbers, date, time, etc by 14 days prior to sailing.
Now as for the mixology, the scheduling dates are the same, but we must have a minimum of 20 adults signed up to reserve our own special class. If we do not reach the 20, I will work with those interested to try to coordinate a day and time for us to take one of the scheduled classes together. But we do not need to worry about that until we get closer, and still do not have 20.

~Tink~

Hi there! My family will be on this cruise and we are so excited!! It will be our first Disney cruise. How can I sign my 5 and 2 year olds up for the fish extender group? Thanks!
MurphyFamilyCaptain -

I just tried to PM you with information for the FE, and noticed you still are not able to receive messages. Can you please post a reply as soon as you see this. Thanks.

So, is there any way to know the specific itinerary for what nights of our cruise will be Pirate Night and Formal Night? I'm not finding that info anywhere, and would like to know something soon since we are trying to book a reservation for dinner at Palo one night of the cruise...
:thanks:

Brittany -
The pirate night is tentatively planned for the night we are leaving Nassau.
Here is how you can find that :
Go to your reservation on Disney's website (as if you were going to do the online check in or special dining reservations )
Screenshot_2015-08-25-16-46-12~2.jpg
Screenshot_2015-08-25-16-46-12~3.jpg
Then click on 'My Cruise Activities '
That will bring you to this screen,
Screenshot_2015-08-25-16-49-55.png
Now click 'View and Add'
This will bring you to this screen,
Screenshot_2015-08-25-16-50-24.png
You will notice on Day 4 - Nassau it already says 1 ship activity.
If you click on that, you will get this screen,
Screenshot_2015-08-25-16-51-29.png
Now as for formals, those tend to be on sea days. Based on past cruises, the Captains Galla Formal will fall between Galveston and Key West on our first sea day. And the Second will most likely fall on our sea day after leaving Castaway.
I previously posted Navigators from 2013 when the Wonder was last sailing out of Galveston. Those would give you a pretty good feel for what to expect. If you need me to track the post down and repost it, just let me know.

~Tink ~

Calling all FEer's

We have another special request. Please shoot me a PM with the following information as soon as you can. THANKS

Tink - I have a request for the FE.
Could we please get the first letter of the first name of everyone participating in the FE - from all of the FE groups?
We're planning on making a little something personalized with letters of names. ;)
Thanks! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter