Disney Wonder November 27, 2015 Roll Call

Group 3 FE - When do you want me to close the group?

• When we reach 11 (which is where we currently are)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • When we reach 15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When we reach 20 - 25

• At a set number of days for the cruise (if this is your answer please share # of days in group 3 PM)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks, Tink! I want to add, prepare for some drizzle - at least in Galveston. I can't think of one cruise that I've left Galveston on that we haven't had some bit of rain/drizzle/sprinkle! I think it is just us! (but we've always had beautiful weather later on ;) )

Thanks, Tink! I want to add, prepare for some drizzle - at least in Galveston. I can't think of one cruise that I've left Galveston on that we haven't had some bit of rain/drizzle/sprinkle! I think it is just us! (but we've always had beautiful weather later on ;) )
Okay, if it is just you, than no arriving to port until after 11:30, and then you have to stay inside. :P
Just kidding, but if you are the jinx, please just give me enough time to get to the pier. We are staying at Harbor House, and I will be driving my scooter over at about 10ish. I would hate to get half way there, and have the clouds open up on me. :sad2:

Can you send me the FE map too please? Thanks!
I just added you to the doc share.
I put all of the groups on 1 document. It was easier for me that way. Now I only have to print the 1 map instead of 4.
Y'all are in group 3 so, you will be following the blue Mickey heads.

Can our sunscreen we pack in our carry on bag be a full size bottle? They don't have an ounces limit on items like that correct?

Can our sunscreen we pack in our carry on bag be a full size bottle? They don't have an ounces limit on items like that correct?
For those of us that are glow in the dark white ( My husband says I actually reflect more light than the moon :cool:), are lucky that there is no fluid ounce limit. Yes! We can bring our 32 oz. bottle 100 block :umbrella:::yes::.

Actually, they do not have any ounce limit on toiletries or items like sun screen. So, unless you are flying, pack as much sun screen as you need!:thumbsup2

So Is there going to be a Frozen Ball? What does this entail,?
I have read posts from those on board the last 2 weeks that say they have a winter ball in the Atrium where they light the tree, welcome Santa, sing carols, and make it snow. Then they also have a frozen deck party with music, dancing, and games.
People that were on the Alaska cruise also posted something about a may pole. I haven't seen any mention of that in the last few weeks cruises though. We will have to see. Either way, I am pretty sure we will be visited be the Frozen characters.

Does anyone know our max number of carry-ins? DH has a backpack and a gym bag he wants to carry-on but I'm insisting that I don't think he's allowed 2. I have a carry-on I'm already taking as well as my DD. are they sticklers if he has 2 carry-ons??

Ok... Navigator details...
Keep in mind the cruise that just returned had an itinerary backward from our trip... They spent two days at sea in the beginning and ended with key west. And previously posted itinerary was for Caribbean trip.
All that being said...
Day 1 -
Day 2 - Formal night
Day

Sorry... Fat fingers...
Day 1 - Cast Away Party
Day 2 - (at sea) Formal night
Day 3 - (at sea)
Day 4 - (Castaway Cay) Pirate Night
Day 5 - (Bahamas) Frozen/Captain night/ semi formal
Day 6 - Key West
Day 7 - at sea
Day 8 - Home

So looks like the days match up with ours regardless of the destination that day....

So stress is now replacing excitement for me... But as long as I can stuff it all into our suitcases I can organize on board with a drink in hand

Okay, if it is just you, than no arriving to port until after 11:30, and then you have to stay inside. :P
Just kidding, but if you are the jinx, please just give me enough time to get to the pier. We are staying at Harbor House, and I will be driving my scooter over at about 10ish. I would hate to get half way there, and have the clouds open up on me. :sad2:

Just for you!! :cloud9: Just put that sucker in turbo...just in case! :rolleyes1

I can't remember if the secret balcony is covered or not...so I'm hoping it isn't pouring for our quick kid meetup after muster. Anyone with kiddos is welcome to stop by (or even without if you just want to say hi) - just wanted to have a quick meetup for the kids so they have a few friendly faces that they "know" when they go to the club :chat: :chat: :chat:

Does anyone know our max number of carry-ins? DH has a backpack and a gym bag he wants to carry-on but I'm insisting that I don't think he's allowed 2. I have a carry-on I'm already taking as well as my DD. are they sticklers if he has 2 carry-ons??
I have not ever seen a limit on the number of carry ons you can bring, but as for size, they must be able to fit through a security x-ray sreener.

Just for you!! :cloud9: Just put that sucker in turbo...just in case! :rolleyes1

I can't remember if the secret balcony is covered or not...so I'm hoping it isn't pouring for our quick kid meetup after muster. Anyone with kiddos is welcome to stop by (or even without if you just want to say hi) - just wanted to have a quick meetup for the kids so they have a few friendly faces that they "know" when they go to the club :chat: :chat: :chat:
As long as the rain stays away, we are planning to watch the departure from port from the secret balcony. So, we should see you there.

Sorry... Fat fingers...
Day 1 - Cast Away Party
Day 2 - (at sea) Formal night
Day 3 - (at sea)
Day 4 - (Castaway Cay) Pirate Night
Day 5 - (Bahamas) Frozen/Captain night/ semi formal
Day 6 - Key West
Day 7 - at sea
Day 8 - Home

So looks like the days match up with ours regardless of the destination that day....

So stress is now replacing excitement for me... But as long as I can stuff it all into our suitcases I can organize on board with a drink in hand
Thanks for the update.
We are finishing all the last details (like baking driving food - Mud Pie), today, and Hubby has a little work tomorrow AM, then it is officially VACATION TIME!
:sad1:Only bad thing, the forecast keeps changing.

~Tink~

Thanks for the update.
We are finishing all the last details (like baking driving food - Mud Pie), today, and Hubby has a little work tomorrow AM, then it is officially VACATION TIME!
:sad1:Only bad thing, the forecast keeps changing.

~Tink~
Can we drive with you???? :) YUM!

One item to bring if you have kids (or if not!) is a notepad and pens. Our last cruise Spencer liked to leave notes for a friend of his in the FE ("Call me when you can go to the club in the morning!") and we made thank you notes for people in our group for all the goodies. Some doors also had a magnetic white board or chalk board where they put their locations for friends so that they could find them - "minime is at the club til 2pm!" "going to see Santa!" "off to lunch, then to the kids' club" or things like that. Just a way for the kids to communicate without calling all the time. Once mine found a friend last cruise, I could hardly get him out for family time!!

Can we drive with you???? :) YUM!
I am already losing 1/4 the pan to our oldest who heads to Houston today to have Thanksgiving w/ his girlfriends family (and there was argument over how much he could take).
If by some chance of miracle there is some left over, I will try to remember to message you on Friday morning to see if I can get a small sample to you before we board.

One item to bring if you have kids (or if not!) is a notepad and pens. Our last cruise Spencer liked to leave notes for a friend of his in the FE ("Call me when you can go to the club in the morning!") and we made thank you notes for people in our group for all the goodies. Some doors also had a magnetic white board or chalk board where they put their locations for friends so that they could find them - "minime is at the club til 2pm!" "going to see Santa!" "off to lunch, then to the kids' club" or things like that. Just a way for the kids to communicate without calling all the time. Once mine found a friend last cruise, I could hardly get him out for family time!!
Another great tip.
We had a white board last time, and took pictures of all of the cool messages that were left. We had not planned on bringing it this time, because we did not think it matched our
Christmas themed door, and we are hoping the new texting feature on the Cruise app will give us more efficient messaging. But I may reconsider. Personal notes, and thank you's, are still neat to give and receive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter