Disney Wonder November 27, 2015 Roll Call

Group 3 FE - When do you want me to close the group?

• When we reach 11 (which is where we currently are)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • When we reach 15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When we reach 20 - 25

• At a set number of days for the cruise (if this is your answer please share # of days in group 3 PM)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is the direct link to make the Navigators easier to find:http://www.disneycruisemomblog.com/...estern-caribbean-cruise-on-the-disney-wonder/
I found it came up faster using Chrome.
Keep in mind that this was not on the same itinerary that we are, but it should give a good idea of what to expect.

Also 2 great finds on the day 1 Navigator. Check out the picture below to see the FREE WiFi offer they had on there 1st day,
And for those who were hoping for a Bippity Boppity Boutique, check out the highlighted section about Magical Makeovers with Glitter and Co

Navigator info.JPG

FYI, for those driving down a day early LaKings Confectionery will not be open on Thanksgiving Day. I didn't figure they would but I was hoping.

Yeah, we were bummed to find that out as well :guilty:. We have decided to drive down Wednesday so that we can include LaKings in our pre-cruise itinerary. We had also considered making a quick stop before boarding, but that would be tough with an 11 AM boarding time. I would feel rushed on Fri. :hourglass, and don't think we would get everything we want out of the visit.

I agree, no time Friday morning. I'll just have to buy more on the ship! :dogdance:

Last edited:
Thank you!!!!!
And have a great trip. We will watch you sail out on web cam, and then back in from our window at the Harbor House.

You are welcome!! what surprised us the most is the Frozen/Freezing Away Event...we are so happy to get getting it too!!!! EmilysDad confirmed they are getting it tonight on current cruise too.

I agree, no time Friday morning. I'll just have to buy more on the ship! :dogdance:
Not sure where it went, but the notification in my email showed you asking a question about an upgrade.
If you are interested in an upgrade, ask the CM as you are checking in at the pier. If you wait until you get on the boat, they will not have access to that information until everyone checks in, and then any rooms you may have been interested in upgrading to , will most likely already be gone.

Thanks to the inspiration of Holly, we now have FE maps. I created a 2 page PDF with color coded maps for all 4 FE groups. If you would like me to share it with you, please let me know.

~Tink~
I would love to have the FE map for our group!
Thanks!
Betsy

I have sent you both the doc share for the map.

AlltheWrightmoves - You are in group 4, so your Mickey heads on the maps will be Yellow.

Betsy - You are in group 1, so your Mickey heads on the maps will be in Green.

~Tink~

I'm sorry if it is already on here.....Tink (or anyone) do you know which nights are our formal nights by chance? Thanks!

I'm sorry if it is already on here.....Tink (or anyone) do you know which nights are our formal nights by chance? Thanks!
I am not sure if you got a chance to look at the Navigators that the link was posted for a few posts back (here is the link to the Navigators just in case you missed it http://www.disneycruisemomblog.com/...estern-caribbean-cruise-on-the-disney-wonder/ ). This is not an exact match to our cruise, but it is one of the 2015 Galveston sailings (the one that sailed on the 6th to be exact). On the second page of day one, there is a cruise Highlights box (see picture below). This has the days of the cruise, and what the dining attire is for each day, and the main show for each night. It may not be an exact match to ours, but it does give you a good idea of what to plan for. I am expecting to get another link after this weeks cruise which will be closer to our itinerary.
upload_2015-11-19_12-45-35.png

Hope this helps.

~Tink~

I am not sure if you got a chance to look at the Navigators that the link was posted for a few posts back (here is the link to the Navigators just in case you missed it http://www.disneycruisemomblog.com/...estern-caribbean-cruise-on-the-disney-wonder/ ). This is not an exact match to our cruise, but it is one of the 2015 Galveston sailings (the one that sailed on the 6th to be exact). On the second page of day one, there is a cruise Highlights box (see picture below). This has the days of the cruise, and what the dining attire is for each day, and the main show for each night. It may not be an exact match to ours, but it does give you a good idea of what to plan for. I am expecting to get another link after this weeks cruise which will be closer to our itinerary.
View attachment 136134

Hope this helps.

~Tink~
Perfect, thank you! Those were the days I *assumed* just by cruising so many times before, but you never know ;)

Have friends on that ship that just came in... Will try and get the navigator and post it.

Also Yay about the Glitter & Go Boutique!!!!

One week!! Ack!!!!!!!!!

I would love to compare the Navigator we have posted with the one for the cruise your friends just got off of.

And .....

One Week! WooHoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter