• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder November 27, 2015 Roll Call

Group 3 FE - When do you want me to close the group?

• When we reach 11 (which is where we currently are)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • When we reach 15

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When we reach 20 - 25

• At a set number of days for the cruise (if this is your answer please share # of days in group 3 PM)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Kathleen, Thanks for asking. We are so excited....1st Disney Cruise!!! I will get cabin info. I am at work at the moment without the info here. All are on deck 7 one is 7296 with 4yo boy(Bretlan) the another has 5yo girl(Lyrik) and 1yo girl(Pyper) and the 3rd cabin 17yo girl(Stori and her bday was day before we sail) and 14yo girl(Mikah). I think I am at 10 post now...wooHoo!

Thanks Tink, I will get cabin info. I am at work at the moment without the info here. All are on deck 7 one is 7296 with 4yo boy(Bretlan) the another has 5yo girl(Lyrik) and 1yo girl(Pyper) and the 3rd cabin 17yo girl(Stori and her bday was day before we sail) and 14yo girl(Mikah). I think I am at 10 post now...wooHoo!
Thanks for the info. I will get a PM out to you shortly!

Laurie, I just tried to PM, but your account is still not able to receive messages. I have attached some previous posts below that helped get another member ready to receive pm's. Please look over these, and see if they can help get your account ready to message, then get back to me when you have tried.

Try checking settings under your profile.
To do this, double click on your screen name in the top right hand corner of this page. Then, on the left hand side of the screen under settings, click on contact details.
Now in the center of the screen you should have your message preferences. The second check box in this section says " accept conversations from..." Make sure that says 'members only'.

View attachment 122443

Hopefully that will allow me to PM you. :o

~Tink~

My only other thought is the privacy tab. However, I think that is what you were refering to orginally.
Under the Privacy tab, do you have Start Conversation with You set to Members only?

While waiting, I will continue searching. :guilty:

~Tink~

Laurie, I just tried to PM, but your account is still not able to receive messages. I have attached some previous posts below that helped get another member ready to receive pm's. Please look over these, and see if they can help get your account ready to message, then get back to me when you have tried.
Did the checks as suggested hopefully it will work now for PM. Thanks for all your help!

Hi Disney Friends!! We are in Fish Extender group #2. I am thinking about embroidering something, or making something personalized for each person and need everyone's name/ age/ Female or Male. I tried to figure it out on the spreadsheet, but I can't make heads or tails for a few families, especially on the adults. I understand if you do not want to give out this info. I am happy to just use initials. Still need to know if adults are a mom and a dad, or a mom and an aunt or a friend. Which Initials belong to who??? I don't want to make a girly item for Dad if you know what I mean. LOL If you could Email me, or reply to this thread, that would be great!

Last edited:
Just for safety sake, I would suggest sharing the information via a PM. And Holly you may want to edit out your email and share it via PM.
~ Tink ~
Just for safety sake, I would suggest sharing the information via a PM. And Holly you may want to edit out your email and share it via PM.
~ Tink ~
I edited the original version, but can not edit your version.

Hi there! We definitely want to join the FE group. How do I sign up?? I see that I'm on the no response list but I never got a message??

Disney Wonder November 27, 2015

Whoo Hoo :cool1:
Disney has returned to
Texas

As you can tell I am excited to be sailing out of Galveston the day after Thanksgiving 2015 (our own Black Friday 'Sail').
How about you?
Who else is sailing with us?

Disney Wonder November 27, 2015 Roll Call
Pixiehallow
TweetyandKitty
Trooper5
The Schick 4
mshelby
mshelbys parents
Psalm3012
t4w
Madmommy17
Betsyf
spjack13
Solaryss
DustyPixHi t
Halloween Baby
Faye Ennis
OrcaPorkka
The West 4

Hendlaw
Elix72

Smeece
TornadoNut
MouseketeerG
ahoymickey15
PrincessBrit
Happy Eeyore
Princess J J
MurphyFamilyCaptain
Baker Family
cub77cub
korketrekkere
elsafan
cantubunch
DeeBelle
Beachie_keen
Moore Family
Andrewkav
Kathleen60
Pookers
laurie sloan

FE List
Group 1

Pixiehallow
TweetyandKitty
BetsyF
Baker Family
Solaryss
The Schick 4
Flanigan (Halloween Baby)
MouseketeerG
Kathleen60
Kathleen60+1

Group 2
DeBelle
ahoymickey15
ahoymickey15+1
ahoymickey15+2
Ahoymickey15 + 3
PrincessBrit
Happy Eeyore
Hannon (w/ Halloween Baby)
beachie_keen
Andrewkav
Pookers

Hoping for a Group 3
laurie sloan

FE's that have not responded
Psalm3012
spjack13
The West 4
MurphyFamilyCaptain
Cantubunch

~Tink~​

Hi there! We definitely want to join the FE group. How do I sign up?? I see that I'm on the no response list but I never got a message??
Before I can send you an PM with the information needed I need you to get to 10 posts on the main thread. You currently are at 3, so , I will need you to make 7 more posts. Once you are at 10, I will send you the info. There is a group 3 that is developing, so it will not be a problem to put you in that group.

~Tink~

Monday Forget Me Not's

Happy Monday all. We only have 6 more Mondays after today before we set sail. :woohoo::boat:

This week, I want to remind everyone to bring their Dancing Feet. :dancer: Leave all your inhibitions at home, and don't worry about what others may think. You are on the cruise to have fun, so live it up.

We are going to have several opportunities to show off our dancing skills. :dance3:
The smooth moves will start with the sail away party up on the pool deck. This is a must do event. It gets you in the mood to have fun Disney Style.
During the cruise adults will have nightly opportunities to get their grove on in the different night clubs. :dogdance:
Which can be intermixed with some comedy, game shows, and snacking.
The kiddos will get daily opportunities to improve their moves in the kids areas.:smooth::banana:

On Pirate Night, we will be having another deck party, which means, you guessed it, more dancing. pirate::hyper:

And if you still have a few moves left in you by the time we get to Castaway, there will be a family dance party scheduled as well. party:

Now, if you are one to stay on the sidelines and just watch :ssst: keep in mind my Forget Me Not about your appetite. If you are enjoying the Disney food as much as I know I will be, all of this dancing will give you the opportunity to burn off some of those calories (yes I know I said vacation calories don't count, but who wants to take the chance). Plus you are burning the calories with out stressing about exercise, because you are having FUN!!!!

So, practice up, and be ready to Bust a Move. :dogdance::dance3:party::woohoo::dancer::banana:

Have a great week,

~Tink~

I found a list of Navigators (with links for each day) while researching info for my Forget Me Not's today.
Here is the link.
There are several cruises listed on different Disney ships. Our itinerary is not listed (but I will start looking for one that matches once the Wonder reaches Galveston), but if you check out each of these Navigators, you will get an idea of activities available each day.

~Tink~

Before I can send you an PM with the information needed I need you to get to 10 posts on the main thread. You currently are at 3, so , I will need you to make 7 more posts. Once you are at 10, I will send you the info. There is a group 3 that is developing, so it will not be a problem to put you in that group.

~Tink~
Thanks!! Working on 10 posts!

Hi there!

Does anyone know if Disney makes any exceptions to the age limits for the kids clubs? I will have a 5 year old and a 2 year old at the time of our cruise, but the 2 year old will be only 6 weeks from his 3rd birthday AND will have been fully potty trained for over 3 months. He will REFUSE to go to the kids club without his big sister. I'm talking.. Monster, kick him off the boat, tantrums if we were to try to leave him there while sister goes somewhere else.

I hope they will make exceptions so siblings can be together. Fingers crossed!

Hi there!

Does anyone know if Disney makes any exceptions to the age limits for the kids clubs? I will have a 5 year old and a 2 year old at the time of our cruise, but the 2 year old will be only 6 weeks from his 3rd birthday AND will have been fully potty trained for over 3 months. He will REFUSE to go to the kids club without his big sister. I'm talking.. Monster, kick him off the boat, tantrums if we were to try to leave him there while sister goes somewhere else.

Pookers said:
I hope they will make exceptions so siblings can be together. Fingers crossed!

Pookers, Today at 9:17 AM
http://www.disboards.com/threads/di...-2015-roll-call.3360021/page-33#post-54574070

I have not had experience with that young, but I do know that Disneys policy for the kids area was revamped a little over a year ago. They noticed that siblings had strong bonds, and liked to go and play in the same areas together. So they were allowing for crossing over to other age group areas. For example, I had a very young tween, and a teen on our last cruise, and both boys were given the option to be registered in both the Tween area (Edge ), and the teen area (Vibe). I was also told that had our youngest been in the Oceaner's Club or Lab, his older brother would have been able to check in there as well.
I did a little searching to find more info for you, and found a post by someone on another thread that said they cruised with their just under 3 year old twins, and they were able to take them into the kids area as long as they were with them. You may want to call the cruise line (1-800-951-3532) and double check with them.
I hope this helps.
~Tink~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter