Disney Wonder- March 11, 2016

love~disney

Mouseketeer
Who's coming with us?
Our party will consist of my dh(36), ds (8), ds (5), ds (5), and myself (34). (Ages are what we will be when we travel I'm so used to putting that lately. :goodvibes )
This will be our first Disney cruise and we are so excited!! :cool1::banana:

Ships Itinerary:
1) Leave from Miami
2) At Sea
3) Grand Cayman
4) At Sea
5) Castaway Cay
6) Back to Miami

We will be on board with you for this cruise. It will be our 5th Disney Cruise but the first time we are going for less than a week itinerary. We booked a back to back cruise and will be going on the March 16th cruise for 4 nights from the 16th to the 20th.

Hi candizfan! Glad that you will be on the same boat as us.
Are you having a fun time planning already? How exciting to do a back to back cruise. :)

Always! It will be me 49, DH51, DD17 on the cruise. This will be our first time doing a back to back so I am hoping someone else will join the group who has done this before. It will be school break here in Ontario and the 9 nights is cheaper than doing the 7 night we usually do.

Your first Disney cruise! That is exciting. It is such a great cruise line. We have done others, but they don't compare. :)

We just got off the Wonder yesterday and re-booked for this cruise next year. This cruise will be our 5th and 3rd one on the Wonder. We will be bringing our SIL and her family, it will be their first Disney cruise!

We just booked today!! It will be my fourth Disney Cruise. It will be me-42, my DS-18, DH-45, and his DD-21.

Thinking of booking this cruise...the 7 day Caribbean on the Fantasy is too much for our taste, and we were considering cruising another line...but DH and DD11 are insisting we stick with DCL!

Hi there, I just booked this yesterday and this will be our very first Disney Cruise. We are saving it as a surprise for our kids (10, 8, and 5) for next March Break:-) So incredibly excited and looking forward to any tips and advice.

Hi! We booked this cruise while aboard the Disney Dream during Spring Break a few weeks ago. This will be our second cruise and I will be cruising with DH, DD (7) and DS (4).

We will be joining all if you. This is our first cruise!!! I am giving this as a Christmas gift to my son and daughter and their families. There will be 10 of us. Me 54, dh 42, dd 34, dsil 35, dgd 7, dgd 2 ds 32, ddil 46, dgd 12 and dgs 6 so any help or tips would be greatly appreciated. I have read about fish extenders do any of you do this?? So super excited. We just got home from Disney World in March. It wS super I LOVE ALL THINGS DISNEY

We will be joining you wonderful people!! Myself (28) DH (38) dd (7) and ds (1) on our first cruise. I'm a little worried about traveling with a toddler . I was reading about the fish extenders. I really hope this group does one. I'm so excited!!

Will be on this cruise!! This will be our first cruise. Me (40) and dd (10). We are super excited. Would like to do the fish extender........

We will likely be coming in the night before - has anyone done this in Miami before and have any suggestions of places to stay close to the port??

So we went ahead and booked! It'll be myself, DH and DD12 along with one of her friends :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter