disney wonder dec 11 2015 to the bahamas

Hey everyone! We just signed up for the trip. I know its early but is there an ornament exchange or Fish Extender sign up yet?
Cant wait to meet you all!

Hey everyone! We just signed up for the trip. I know its early but is there an ornament exchange or Fish Extender sign up yet? Cant wait to meet you all!
we have both already started. If you would like to participate in the ornament exchange it's one ornament per stateroom/family. We'll likely drawn numbers and exchange in a "dirty Santa" style. If you would like to participate please pm me your name and room number and I'll add you to my spreadsheet.

Yes, we would like to do a Ornament Exchange and Fish Extender. What is a Dirty Santa Style?

Also How do I PM you. (Sorry, I don't use these groups much the formatting is all new to me)

Thanks,
Carolyn

I think you got a pm, I am not sure it says I need 10 or more posts... My stateroom may change when we condense down to one room, currently we have 2.

We are so excited for our 2nd Disney Cruise! Me(Jenny), my DD Emma 10 and my DS Mason 7 are ready to sail! Please add us to the FE and Ornament Exchange lists:)

...Please add us to the FE and Ornament Exchange lists:)

Yes, we would like to do a Ornament Exchange and Fish Extender. ...

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward recently to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Hello everyone! We'll be on this trip with our 13 year old son and 10 year old daughter.

:earboy2::earsboy::earsgirl:princess:This is our second Disney cruise and we are excited! We would love to participate in the FE and ornament exchange! Looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Lisa

Hi - just booked this cruise. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. Will PM about joining the ornament exchange as soon as I figure out how! :-)

Hi!! Pleeeasee let me know when you figure out how to PM let me know!! Im interested too but know nothing about this!!

... Will PM about joining the ornament exchange as soon as I figure out how! :-)

...Pleeeasee let me know when you figure out how to PM let me know!! ...
For those who are new with only a few posts,you will not be able to use the PM system until you reach 10 posts. You might go to the DIS Technical Support/Test board where you can quickly and easily post some one word (or one letter) posts to get your count up to 10.

Once you have 10 posts, you will be able to send a PM (now called "Conversation"). There will be a link at the upper right on every page to your "Inbox" and you can click on any username and a link to "Start a conversation" will be available. In addition, you will then be able to upload images and have links in your signature.

I hope this helps!

I can add your disboards name to the list for now and when you're able please pm your name and stateroom #

Hi everyone my husband and I will be on our 2nd Cruise with Disney. This time we will be bringing our adult children. We met some great people last time through this meet and greet. We would like to join the meet up group.

Last edited:
We are booked on our First Disney Cruise. My friend and I are interested in joining in on the fun of the ornament exchange and fish extenders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter