Disney Wonder April 2, 2017

JoshuaGary1441

Earning My Ears
Well, just booked our second Disney cruise for Spring Break. This will be our second Cruise for myself, fiancee and our two kids (ages 3 and 7). I'm so excited beyond belief!!! Can't wait to meet new people. Sound off if you will be cruising with us.

Joshua Gary
Gwinnett County Firefighter/Paramedic

I have moved this to the cruise meets board and added it to the main directory for you.

Well, just booked our second Disney cruise for Spring Break. This will be our second Cruise for myself, fiancee and our two kids (ages 3 and 7). I'm so excited beyond belief!!! Can't wait to meet new people. Sound off if you will be cruising with us.

Joshua Gary

Just found your post on another board. We will be on this cruise also. Myself, Husband, 6 year old son, also my mother and father. This will be the first cruise for everyone in our group!

Hi! I'll be cruising with my 5 yr old daughter and sister. My sister and I cruised a lot before she was born,but not on Disney. This will be my daughter's first cruise.

Hi! I'll be cruising with my 5 yr old daughter and sister. My sister and I cruised a lot before she was born,but not on Disney. This will be my daughter's first cruise.

Your daughter will have a blast!!!! We surprised my daughter last year with a Disney cruise for her birthday. She absolutely had an amazing time.

Joshua Gary
Yay! This will be my family's first Disney Cruise! We are all excited. I have a 10 year old son. So is everyone in here planning to do the fish extenders here? I'd love to be added on the list.

Hello everyone!! This will be my family's first Disney Cruise.

We are very excited to participate in the Fish Extenders!

If someone who knows what they are doing starts an extender spreadsheet, here are our stats:

Cabin Number - 6050
Rob (Dad) Loves Chip and Dale (and Nascar)
Suzanne (Mom) Loves having time with her family!
Jordan(11yr old girl) Loves nail polish, scented lip gloss, and bubble gum
Vance (8yr old boy) - Loves baseball and superheroes

Hi!!! I will add my stats too. I am not sure if anyone else has started planning. Posting here is a great idea.
Here are our family's stats:

Cabin Number: 1039
Herman (Dad) Loves to collect shot glasses, loves Star Wars
Emmanuelle/Emma(Mom) Loves purple
Malachi (10 year old boy) Loves baseball, Star Wars (especially Darth Vader and Kylo Ren)and Superheroes

What's mixology?
I have not done much research on it, but I think that there are drink mixing and tasting classes offered on the cruise. I found a blog (here is the link) about it but could not find anything on the actual Disney Cruise about it. I will check again tonight. It did sound like fun though.

I have not done much research on it, but I think that there are drink mixing and tasting classes offered on the cruise. I found a blog (here is the link) about it but could not find anything on the actual Disney Cruise about it. I will check again tonight. It did sound like fun though.

I know my fiancée and I would enjoy that.

Unfortunately, I had a work commitment come up, so I won't be on this sailing. :(

Hopefully, someone can pick up the torch for a fish extender or mixology.

I am putting together a spreadsheet for Fish Extenders. I will pull the list and post it here on March 26 so everyone has time to get stuff together. If you know anybody else that is cruising with us and would like to participate have them post on here or get the information so I can update the list. Thanks guys. Only 80 days to go!!!

Hi all! I'm on this cruise too!!! This'll be our third DCL cruise and our second on the Wonder. We sailed before it was revamped so I'm excited to see the changes.

Last edited:
This is our first Disney cruise. Hubby and I are traveling with our 4 kids( 16 yr old son, 8 year twin girls and 6 yr girl). We can't wait to sail. Add us to a fish extender group:)

Reva and Ernie , Grayson GA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter