• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder Alaskan Cruise 6/6/2016 Fish Extenders Group

Which FE groupings do you prefer?

• One FE group of adults and teens; and one FE group of families with children.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Two mixed FE groups of adults and teens and families with children.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Angela,
Do you want me to include these names in the Google document or the Excel spreadsheet? I won't do anything until I hear back from you.
You can actually post names for all three rooms
6548 adult Scott, Carson (16) Cayden (6)
6545 Angela (adult) Avery (14) Tate (13)Smith(11)
6632 Craig and Jacki
Thanks

We have our first two "official" staterooms in the 2nd Chance FE Group. If any one missed the cut-off, are just joining now, or expressed an interest but never got back to me with stateroom information: NOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN! I will keep this list open until the end of the month.
Cliff, Is there a plan if no one else joins the second chance? I had no idea about fish extenders until about 2 weeks ago, if we need to drop out--let me know.

Cliff, Is there a plan if no one else joins the second chance? I had no idea about fish extenders until about 2 weeks ago, if we need to drop out--let me know.

There is a plan. I would like to ask for volunteers from our five "established" FE groups to "adopt" your two staterooms if no one else joins the 2nd Chance FE Group. It might be together, it be be separate. (We set a previous limit of 10 staterooms to a group) Then I would provide a list to you of the volunteers for your staterooms and ask you to return the favor of gifting them in return. I want everyone to feel included. Do you have a personal time line of when you would like to know?

There is a plan. I would like to ask for volunteers from our five "established" FE groups to "adopt" your two staterooms if no one else joins the 2nd Chance FE Group. It might be together, it be be separate. (We set a previous limit of 10 staterooms to a group) Then I would provide a list to you of the volunteers for your staterooms and ask you to return the favor of gifting them in return. I want everyone to feel included. Do you have a personal time line of when you would like to know?
You had set a June 1 date, I'm just trying to guess how many gifts I need to have ready. Again thank you for organizing. this trip has been on my mom's wish list for a long time, and I'm trying to have a few surprises (like FE) to really make it special for her.

I have two staterooms in the 2nd Chance Fish Extender Group. They are traveling together and signed up after the cut-off date. It is a wish list trip for her mom and she would like to make it special. Are there any staterooms in the Kristoff, Sven, Olaf, Anna, or Elsa groups who might have extra gifts and be willing to "pixie dust" them? They would be willing to return the favor and gift back. Please reply to me if you are interested and willing to help out.

You had set a June 1 date, I'm just trying to guess how many gifts I need to have ready. Again thank you for organizing. this trip has been on my mom's wish list for a long time, and I'm trying to have a few surprises (like FE) to really make it special for her.

We have about 7-8 staterooms interested in pixie dusting you as part of the 2nd Chance Fish Extender Group. I will post/send you the list of staterooms. Some are personalizing their gifts and would like to know names instead of initials/letters. Are you willing to share those?

We have about 7-8 staterooms interested in pixie dusting you as part of the 2nd Chance Fish Extender Group. I will post/send you the list of staterooms. Some are personalizing their gifts and would like to know names instead of initials/letters. Are you willing to share those?
Maybe not... Oh well. Rylee (7) and Ean (5 1/2)

Maybe not... Oh well. Rylee (7) and Ean (5 1/2)

Thanks for the information, I will enter it into the documents. Sorry you couldn't PM me. I will try later this week/weekend to PM the names and staterooms of the people who volunteered to FE gift you so you can return the favor of gifting them back.

Hi all.

This is our first Disney cruise. I just found out about the fish extenders throught Pinterest, it looks so much fun! I would like to see if I can join the group? I'm crafty, and can pull something about at the last minute. Please advise if possible, Thanks

Even if is only with any other last minute family that we could be paired up with?

1. Family's Last Name:Cardona's
2. Girl 9, Boy 3
3. Cabin/Stateroom Number: 6050
4. Allergies or Dietary Restrictions:None
5. None
6. Girl: Jazmin Boy: Mikey

Thanks!

Hi all.

This is our first Disney cruise. I just found out about the fish extenders throught Pinterest, it looks so much fun! I would like to see if I can join the group? I'm crafty, and can pull something about at the last minute. Please advise if possible, Thanks

Even if is only with any other last minute family that we could be paired up with?

2. Girl 9, Boy 3
5. None

Thanks!

2nd Chance FE List

Cardona, Waleska & Jose Stateroom #6050. Camila (girl age 9), Lucas (boy age 3). Favorite Disney/Pixar Characters: Camlia-Jasmine, Lucas-Mickey Mouse

Chisamore, Amber & Eric. Stateroom #8584. Rylee (7 yr old girl), Ean (5 1/2 yr old boy). Favorite Disney/Pixar Characters: all the "good guys" in Star Wars

Morris, Mary Ann & Peter, Kaumheimer, Eric. Stateroom # 2638 & 2640. Luke (boy age 6 almost 7), Lauren (girl age 5), Andy (boy age 3). No allergies. Favorite Disney/Pixar Characters: Elsa, Olaf, Minnie Mouse, Chip & Dale.

Weiler, John & Michelle. Stateroom #8012. Mackenzie (gir age 8). 10 th Anniversary. Favorite Disney/Pixar Character: Star Wars & Little Mermaid.

Wilson, Kent & Ginny. Stateroom #8586. Favorite Disney/Pixar Characters: the Classic Disney characters

Plus Pixie Dusters.

Last edited:
Hi all.

2. Girl 9, Boy 3
5. None

Thanks!

The following staterooms have volunteered to 'Pixie Dust" you as part of the 2nd Chance FE Group. They are already part of the five FE group and gifting staterooms within their own groups. I ask that you gift these staterooms during our cruise. I have provided names, stateroom #s, children's ages, allergies, special events, and favorite characters. (We went all out) I hope this helps with your planning.

Alexander, Kimberly & David. Stateroom #7110. Food dye allergies. Family vacation with K&D's moms, Christian's UGA graduation, Peyton enters middle school. Kimberly likes Mickey Mouse & Buzz Lightyear, David likes Tigger & Wall-E.

Alexander, Jeanne & Jones, Sue. Stateroom #7108. Christian A is 21, Peyton A is 11. Food dye allergies. Family vacation with grandmoms, Christian's UGA graduation, Peyton enters middle school. Sue likes Goofy & Rex, Jeanne likes Cinderella & Remy, Christian likes Simba & Woody, Peyton likes Mickey Mouse and Lightning McQueen.

Beebe, Carolyn & Erik. Stateroom # 8042. Matthew is 9, Adam is 6. No allergies. Birthday for dad & boys.

Coatoam, Lisa & Brian. Stateroom #8530. Piper is 11, Presley is 9, Whitney is 7, Walker is 3. No allergies.

Downey, Cliff. Stateroom #7624. End of school year (teacher). No allergies. Cliff likes Hercules, Tarzan & Peter Pan.

Fontanilla, Jennifer & Spriggs, Allen, & Fontanilla, Benjamin. Stateroom #5642. Francesca S is 18. No allergies. Grandpa Benjamin's first Disney cruise. Jennifer likes Dug & Lilo, Allen likes Mickey Mouse, Francesca likes Snow White, Benjamin likes Donald Duck.

Graham, Shannon & Philip. Stateroom #2572. Sophia is 9. No allergies. Sophia's 10th birthday. They like anything Frozen.

Hasse, Hope & Aaron. Stateroom #7131. Aspen is 9. No allergies. Hope's birthday, Hope & Aaron's 17th anniversary.

Mettlen, Lisa, & Mettlen, Bev & Dean. Stateroom #7618. No allergies. Parents retiring and family's first cruise. They like Dug, Pluto, & Woody.

van der Woude, Meta & Slappendel, Robert. Stateroom #6644. Honeymooners.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Welcome aboard!
Cliff

Last edited:
The following staterooms have volunteered to 'Pixie Dust" you as part of the 2nd Chance FE Group. They are already part of the five FE group and gifting staterooms within their own groups. I ask that you gift these staterooms during our cruise. I have provided names, stateroom #s, children's ages, allergies, special events, and favorite characters. (We went all out) I hope this helps with your planning.

Alexander, Kimberly & David. Stateroom #7110. Food dye allergies. Family vacation with K&D's moms, Christian's UGA graduation, Peyton enters middle school. Kimberly likes Mickey Mouse & Buzz Lightyear, David likes Tigger & Wall-E.

Alexander, Jeanne & Jones, Sue. Stateroom #7108. Christian A is 21, Peyton A is 11. Food dye allergies. Family vacation with grandmoms, Christian's UGA graduation, Peyton enters middle school. Sue likes Goofy & Rex, Jeanne likes Cinderella & Remy, Christian likes Simba & Woody, Peyton likes Mickey Mouse and Lightning McQueen.

Beebe, Carolyn & Erik. Stateroom # 8042. Matthew is 9, Adam is 6. No allergies. Birthday for dad & boys.

Coatoam, Lisa & Brian. Stateroom #8530. Piper is 11, Presley is 9, Whitney is 7, Walker is 3. No allergies.

Downey, Cliff. Stateroom #7624. End of school year (teacher). No allergies. Cliff likes Hercules, Tarzan & Peter Pan.

Fontanilla, Jennifer & Spriggs, Allen, & Fontanilla, Benjamin. Stateroom #5642. Francesca S is 18. No allergies. Grandpa Benjamin's first Disney cruise. Jennifer likes Dug & Lilo, Allen likes Mickey Mouse, Francesca likes Snow White, Benjamin likes Donald Duck.

Graham, Shannon & Philip. Stateroom #2572. Sophia is 9. No allergies. Sophia's 10th birthday. They like anything Frozen.

Hasse, Hope & Aaron. Stateroom #7131. Aspen is 9. No allergies. Hope's birthday, Hope & Aaron's 17th anniversary.

Mettlen, Lisa, & Mettlen, Bev & Dean. Stateroom #7618. No allergies. Parents retiring and family's first cruise. They like Dug, Pluto, & Woody.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Welcome aboard!
Cliff

THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!

I just finished sewing my fish extender. I was going to do it by my self for the kids!!! And I just checked the board now, I jumped and screamed of happiness!!! This is surprise trip for the kids, they will not know until is time to get on the plane!!! I'm telling my daughter (9) that we are having a Disney vacation themed party at work In an effort to keep it as a surprise.

Thank you for accepting me at the very last minute. I will gift the assigned staterooms!!!! I'm so happy!!! thanks a million to you all!!! For ever grateful

THANK YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!! OMG!!!!

I just finished sewing my fish extender. I was going to do it by my self for the kids!!! And I just checked the board now, I jumped and screamed of happiness!!! This is surprise trip for the kids, they will not know until is time to get on the plane!!! I'm telling my daughter (9) that we are having a Disney vacation themed party at work In an effort to keep it as a surprise.

Thank you for accepting me at the very last minute. I will gift the assigned staterooms!!!! I'm so happy!!! thanks a million to you all!!! For ever grateful

Glad that you are happy. I think it is great that your are surprising your kids with the trip. I can't private message you yet. I think you need to have at least 10 posts. I looked, you are at 2. Maybe between now and June 1st you can post at least 8-10 more times/messages and other threads count on the DISboards, I will be able to send you the link to the Delivery Map that is being created as well as the Excel spreadsheet.

Glad that you are happy. I think it is great that your are surprising your kids with the trip. I can't private message you yet. I think you need to have at least 10 posts. I looked, you are at 2. Maybe between now and June 1st you can post at least 8-10 more times/messages and other threads count on the DISboards, I will be able to send you the link to the Delivery Map that is being created as well as the Excel spreadsheet.

Thank you so much for organizing the FE!!!

Thank you for adding us.

This will be our fourth time to do Fish Extenders and we love it.
If you would like, I am happy to make a map for delivery, once we know the people who will be in the group (or groups, if we need to split).

This is a sample file of one that I made for a prior cruise. (We had three FE groups plus a Pixie Dust Group). I also made maps for each individual group that people could download to their phones.

Let me know and I will be happy to do the same for our group.

That is very nice of you! Thank you for taking your time to do that!,,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter