• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder Alaska ~ June 2, 2014

Heather are you renting a vehicle and driving up from Seattle? We are still working on this and it's $300 cheaper for us to fly into Seattle (looking at Amtrak up from there). We are still trying to make this work.

Yes we are renting a car and driving from Seattle to Vancouver. We did that last time, it's about a 2.5 hour drive . Much cheaper, we just got united for $290.00 a person' was almost double that to fly into Vancouver. I think Tom got a car for around 100 bucks but were keeping it for two days so well worth the savings all around.

Yes we are renting a car and driving from Seattle to Vancouver. We did that last time, it's about a 2.5 hour drive . Much cheaper, we just got united for $290.00 a person' was almost double that to fly into Vancouver. I think Tom got a car for around 100 bucks but were keeping it for two days so well worth the savings all around.

Are you renting another vehicle when you get back and driving back to Seattle? We are trying to figure this all out and find as many cost saving ways we can. Which rental company did you use? I heard that some won't let you rent in US and return in Canada.

Wow, our thread here is really quiet!!! I can't believe we are less than six months and less than two months to paid in full date (ouch). It's been rough decided what we are going to do but the money was set aside for this and we are going for it!!! Getting my gift cards to pay off the balance with my additional 5% (so 10% off) with my red card debit. Airfare went up about $10 since I last looked but I think it flucuates on what day of the week it is. I finish school for the semester tomorrow and hope to be able to spend a little bit of the time I am off until I start up mid January to work on my FE gifts.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Just booked out flights through southwest to sea-tac. We are arriving on 5/30 and will take the train to vancouver on 6/1. We will take the train back to seattle on 6/9 fly out of sea-tac on 6/10. Can't wait for this awesome trip!

Just booked out flights through southwest to sea-tac. We are arriving on 5/30 and will take the train to vancouver on 6/1. We will take the train back to seattle on 6/9 fly out of sea-tac on 6/10. Can't wait for this awesome trip!

Welcome aboard Nicole!

Welcome!!!!!

Had to reshuffle FE gift plans due to money matters but I think we got it sorted out finally. We are making our extender by hand (and sewing machine, I suppose) and I can't wait to share pics of it when it's finished.

Had to reshuffle FE gift plans due to money matters but I think we got it sorted out finally. We are making our extender by hand (and sewing machine, I suppose) and I can't wait to share pics of it when it's finished.

Can't wait to see it Natalie.

Just checking in to say Hi! Can't believe the PIF date is quickly approaching. It definitely will feel real then. Southwest prices aren't great right now. I'm hoping they drop a bit!

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to wish all of you a wonderful Christmas! Even though I won't be joining you, I enjoy following all o your plans!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi guys just wondering if anyone from my side of the world, Ireland would no the time here that the port adventures become available I have the date but I'm not sure of the time? Please and thanks Siobhan. 154 days!! :):cool1:

Hello! We just booked this cruise today! We had the EBTA booked for this year, but unfortunately it departs 3 days before my graduation from high school. So, we decided to make this a big family affair type thingy. In my immediate group it will be me (Megan/17), my mom (Sharon), and my aunt (Sandy) in one stateroom. My grandma (Joyce) and grandpa (Carl) will be with us also. My uncle, aunt, and two cousins will be tagging along too! Possibly with my other aunt and uncle!! This will be my mom and I's 13th Disney Cruise, and my grandparents' 7th. My aunts and uncles are silver, but I'm not quite sure how many cruises this will make for them. We did an Alaska cruise in 2011, so we are very excited to come back! The last two summers, I have actually been working with a girls' camp in Wasilla, so I have spent a lot of time in Alaska lately, so I am very excited to back to Alaska for just leisure this time!:cool1:

Hello! We just booked this cruise today! We had the EBTA booked for this year, but unfortunately it departs 3 days before my graduation from high school. So, we decided to make this a big family affair type thingy. In my immediate group it will be me (Megan/17), my mom (Sharon), and my aunt (Sandy) in one stateroom. My grandma (Joyce) and grandpa (Carl) will be with us also. My uncle, aunt, and two cousins will be tagging along too! Possibly with my other aunt and uncle!! This will be my mom and I's 13th Disney Cruise, and my grandparents' 7th. My aunts and uncles are silver, but I'm not quite sure how many cruises this will make for them. We did an Alaska cruise in 2011, so we are very excited to come back! The last two summers, I have actually been working with a girls' camp in Wasilla, so I have spent a lot of time in Alaska lately, so I am very excited to back to Alaska for just leisure this time!:cool1:

Welcome aboard Megan, I just added you to the facebook group!

Welcome! My daughter is 17, too. Wow! You have been on a lot of cruises!!

We are booked on this cruise (transfer from another booking), and have made the decision to go (crossing fingers). We are traveling with my sister and her family, some friends of theirs, and this could, quite possibly, be our last Disney cruise. We are Carl, Lisa (me), Alec (7) and Olivia (5). So excited.

We are booked on this cruise (transfer from another booking), and have made the decision to go (crossing fingers). We are traveling with my sister and her family, some friends of theirs, and this could, quite possibly, be our last Disney cruise. We are Carl, Lisa (me), Alec (7) and Olivia (5). So excited.

Welcome aboard Lisa, I just added you to the f/b group.

135 days!!!!

15 days until Pay in full date! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

If you haven't been over to our facebook group, come on by, lots of fun things planned for this cruise.

Hi

My first post in Disboard. Just want to introduce ourselves. We are going to the cruise as a family of four. DH (33), me (31 will be 32 during cruise), DD (4) and DS( will be 1 during cruise, 8 months now and his first Disney Cruise:) )

I wasn't done with my intro, baby boy woke up from nap.

We actually booked this cruise back in 2011 when we did the Dream, and wanted to go on 2013. But baby boy came in May 2013, so we pushed the cruise to another year.

How the time flew by!!

We are probably going to book our flight in March to Seattle. Still trying to figure out the best way to get to Vancouver. Not sure if it's better by renting car or train with 2 little ones.

Nice to meet you all!

I wasn't done with my intro, baby boy woke up from nap.

We actually booked this cruise back in 2011 when we did the Dream, and wanted to go on 2013. But baby boy came in May 2013, so we pushed the cruise to another year.

How the time flew by!!

We are probably going to book our flight in March to Seattle. Still trying to figure out the best way to get to Vancouver. Not sure if it's better by renting car or train with 2 little ones.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome Aboard!!!!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter