Disney Wonder Alaska ~ June 2, 2014

Please check to see if you are listed on the first post. We had several hop on the boat and few hop off and I'm trying to make sure it's up to date. I'm back in school (nursing) and real short on time and don't want to miss anyone.

Thank you.

Hi,
I am on facebook as lorna dade when i try & click on the link it goes to a page that says the page is not available:eek:
i would like to join the facebook group & definately the FE we just got back of the magic where we did our first FE it was fun !!

Lorna:yay::yay:

Hi,
I am on facebook as lorna dade when i try & click on the link it goes to a page that says the page is not available:eek:
i would like to join the facebook group & definately the FE we just got back of the magic where we did our first FE it was fun !!

Lorna:yay::yay:

Lorna,

I changed the settings, try the link now. We kept getting 'odd' people who weren't on 'this' specific sailing joining our group. If this doesn't work, let me know.

Just got home from the Fantasy where I booked three staterooms for this sailing. It will be myself, DH, DD (9). Brother and his DW, DS(14), DD(9) and our mother ( who incidentally is taking us all as a late Christmas present). Have tried to join FB group, but link goes to a page that says it is unavailable at this time. This will be DH, DD, and my 8th cruise with Disney. We have been privileged to sail on all four of the Disney vessels along with a total of 19 cruises, across other lines also.

Hi everyone! I plan on booking this sailing when we are on the Wonder in under two weeks now. Alaska is on our bucket list and since the DH hits the big 4-0 next year what better time to go!

My in-laws and parents will be joining as well. We are really looking forward to planning this with everyone. So far we have decided to go to Vancouver 3 days earlier than the cruise as we have never been before and want to really take in the beauty of this city.

I will post when we get back after it's booked. Until then have a great day everyone!

Just got home from the Fantasy where I booked three staterooms for this sailing. It will be myself, DH, DD (9). Brother and his DW, DS(14), DD(9) and our mother ( who incidentally is taking us all as a late Christmas present). Have tried to join FB group, but link goes to a page that says it is unavailable at this time. This will be DH, DD, and my 8th cruise with Disney. We have been privileged to sail on all four of the Disney vessels along with a total of 19 cruises, across other lines also.

Welcome aboard! I know we have been having some trouble with the FB link. Try the link again and if still can't get in pm pjstevens. She will get you on board. I know she has been very busy here lately. You can pm if you need to.

Tayna

Welcome aboard Tayna. I just changed the facebook settings so you should be able to find us. We've had some issues with people joining the group who weren't sailing this cruise (or in some cases Disney at all). You should be able to click on the link and join and one of us will add you.

Welcome aboard! I know we have been having some trouble with the FB link. Try the link again and if still can't get in pm pjstevens. She will get you on board. I know she has been very busy here lately. You can pm if you need to.

Thanks for looking out for our newbie. I on the other hand didn't find the email that I had a message until it sat in my box for two weeks. Sorry for the delay.

Hi everyone! I plan on booking this sailing when we are on the Wonder in under two weeks now. Alaska is on our bucket list and since the DH hits the big 4-0 next year what better time to go!

My in-laws and parents will be joining as well. We are really looking forward to planning this with everyone. So far we have decided to go to Vancouver 3 days earlier than the cruise as we have never been before and want to really take in the beauty of this city.

I will post when we get back after it's booked. Until then have a great day everyone!

Just checking in to see if you booked to join us on the cruise. Let us know and I'll update the first page of our group. If you'd like to join our f/b page please pm me.

We've had a few new people join on f/b but not sure if they are on here. Trying to put name and screen names together. Due to people joining our f/b group that are not on this sailing, the settings are private. You'll need to pm me so i can add you to the f/b group. Sorry for the inconvenience but gets frustrating when people think we are just any Disney cruise group when we are specific to our June 2nd sailing.

Sadly, DH and I have decided to cancel this trip. It just doesn't work for us for a variety of reasons.

I hope you all have a WONDERful cruise, and I can't wait to read your trip reports!

We moved our reservation to the 4/26/15 sailing of Magic to the Western Caribbean. This will be our third Western cruise...maybe this time we'll actually make it to Grand Cayman LOL!!!

Beth

Sadly, DH and I have decided to cancel this trip. It just doesn't work for us for a variety of reasons.

I hope you all have a WONDERful cruise, and I can't wait to read your trip reports!

We moved our reservation to the 4/26/15 sailing of Magic to the Western Caribbean. This will be our third Western cruise...maybe this time we'll actually make it to Grand Cayman LOL!!!

Beth

Beth, IF we get to go, we will definitely miss you and hubby. I completely understand.

Beth, IF we get to go, we will definitely miss you and hubby. I completely understand.

I know how hard you're trying to make it work, and I certainly hope it does! We'll miss you too, but you know how to contact me and you (and Dale, of course) are always welcome to join us on our cruises! We're planning on cruising frequently out of Bayonne, NJ, which really wouldn't be hard for you to get to, so please give it some thought!

Beth

I know how hard you're trying to make it work, and I certainly hope it does! We'll miss you too, but you know how to contact me and you (and Dale, of course) are always welcome to join us on our cruises! We're planning on cruising frequently out of Bayonne, NJ, which really wouldn't be hard for you to get to, so please give it some thought!

Beth

Beth, we'll keep that in mind. We loved cruising out of NY with only taking a short train ride and taxi to the port, really was worth the extra price of that port for the convenience and savings of not flying.

Hi Everyone,

Just got off the magic and booked this cruise :cheer2: This will be our 4th cruise and will complete our grand slam :thumbsup2

DH-Josh 34 at cruise
Me- Nicole 33 at cruise
DS- Ari 6 at cruise

We live in the memphis area and can't wait for Alaska. DS cried his eyes out today when we left the magic because he didn't want to leave the "mickey boat" so june can't come fast enough for him.

I would like to join the FB group but could not get the link to work.

We are planning on flying into sea-tac and spending a few days driving up the coast, and flying out of vancouver.

What is everyone considering for excursions?

Hi Everyone,

Just got off the magic and booked this cruise :cheer2: This will be our 4th cruise and will complete our grand slam :thumbsup2

DH-Josh 34 at cruise
Me- Nicole 33 at cruise
DS- Ari 6 at cruise

We live in the memphis area and can't wait for Alaska. DS cried his eyes out today when we left the magic because he didn't want to leave the "mickey boat" so june can't come fast enough for him.

I would like to join the FB group but could not get the link to work.

We are planning on flying into sea-tac and spending a few days driving up the coast, and flying out of vancouver.

What is everyone considering for excursions?

Welcome aboard Nicole (and family). I just changed the f/b settings so you can find us. Just click on this link and request to join.
Disney Wonder Alaskan Cruise ~ June 2, 2014

Any problems, pm me.

Well we booked our airfare so it's a definite ! We are flying into Seattle and doing the zoo , then to Vancouver for two days prior to boarding the cruise before this which we are doing too. I see a lot of 12 hour O.T. shifts in my future in the next few months!
I have 17 signed up for the whale watching on my list, the boats are still reserved so no problem . I figured I would let people get through the holidays and final payment before finalizing it since a few are adding and dropping.
Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
Heather

Well we booked our airfare so it's a definite ! We are flying into Seattle and doing the zoo , then to Vancouver for two days prior to boarding the cruise before this which we are doing too. I see a lot of 12 hour O.T. shifts in my future in the next few months!
I have 17 signed up for the whale watching on my list, the boats are still reserved so no problem . I figured I would let people get through the holidays and final payment before finalizing it since a few are adding and dropping.
Hope everyone's having a great weekend!
Heather

Heather are you renting a vehicle and driving up from Seattle? We are still working on this and it's $300 cheaper for us to fly into Seattle (looking at Amtrak up from there). We are still trying to make this work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter