Disney Wonder - Alaska - August 17, 2015

Goofycollector

Earning My Ears
I hope to meet some people here who are also going to sail on this cruise!

Itinerary
August 17 to August 24
Disney Wonder

Day
1 Vancouver, Canada
2 At Sea
3 Tracy Arm, Alaska
4 Skagway, Alaska
5 Juneau, Alaska
6 Ketchikan, Alaska
7 At Sea
8 Vancouver, Canada

It is indeed good to see that I'm not the only one on this cruise. But I'm wondering where the rest of our fellow cruisers are on this forum.....

For me this will be my third cruise, I'm from the Netherlands and I'm very excited to explore Alaska!
----------------

A question for any moderator, can you put this link in the "Disney Wonder 2015 Cruise meet list"? Thank you.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

We booked this cruise whilst on the Venice to Barcelona cruise last month, amazing time. So looking forward to this Alaska cruise. Tony, Maria and DD Anna (14) :banana:

We've had to move our cruise dates up by a week and now we're on the August 17th cruise. This is our second Disney cruise (both to Alaska) and we can't wait for it!

We'd love to participate in a Fish Extender group and join any group meets on board!

Hello! We just booked today! This is our second trip to Alaska via DCL...we went back in 2011. It will be me, DH and DS (13). Also interested in a fish extender group!

Thank you! we just got off our first cruise on DCL... so excited to do Alaska! yippee!
Kathee

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi,
My family and I are also going to be on this cruise, and are so excited, (although the kids don't know about it yet)! We would love to be a part of any fish extender group as well as meets. This is our third DCL cruise, the other two being Eastern and Western Caribbean on the Fantasy and Magic. We can't wait to add the Wonder and Alaska to the list!

Rebekah

Just booked this cruise - our first. We'd love to join a FE group if one is already established.

Doesn't look like there's an FE group yet. If no one minds I can oversee it? I've done it before.

As for Cruise Meets normally the best time is around 3pm. Plenty of time to get to you cabin and go AHHHHHHHHH but before the Mandatory Drill at 4pm. Easiest place is normally the Promenade Lounge

Jim

Jim, what information can we provide to you to get the FE started? I'd offer but I've never done it before and don't really know the ropes. :) But, we are SO excited to be part of it!

Thanking some advise from the pros to step up the game.

For those who are new to DCL here is the basic info on FEs -

FE basics

And some examples -

FE examples

To register for it normally just post your first names (or nicknames) and your cabin(s) number. If you wish you can also provide ages, special occasions that you are celebrating or special characters.

Example:

Jim (Drac) - Stitch, Chip & Dale
Amy DW - Tiger
cabin 6132
Retirement from 20+ years in Navy and Navy Reserves

Please be cautious about posting any private information.

Jim

Thanking some advise from the pros to step up the game.

For those who are new to DCL here is the basic info on FEs -

FE basics

And some examples -

FE examples

To register for it normally just post your first names (or nicknames) and your cabin(s) number. If you wish you can also provide ages, special occasions that you are celebrating or special characters.

Example:

Jim (Drac) - Stitch, Chip & Dale
Amy DW - Tiger
cabin 6132
Retirement from 20+ years in Navy and Navy Reserves

Please be cautious about posting any private information.

Jim

Here is our info, thank you!

Jeff - Star Wars, Red Sox
Jenn - Mickey, Red Sox
Elias (13) Oswald, Star Wars, Red Sox
Cabin 2572
GO Seahawks!

Mark & Robin: The Incredibles
DD (6) - Princesses
DS (4)- Super Heros, Frozen, Planes
DS (1) - Pooh
cabin 8014
15th Anniversary & celebrating a year since DH survived a massive medical emergency

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter