• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney website - someone should be fired

Has anyone been able to successfully link their package reservation to the new website yet!? I have been trying to link my rservation to the new site for WEEKS now and it keeps telling me it can't be found. I have emailed Disney when the problem first started and they told me they "knew about the problem and that I should keep trying every so often." Well after weeks of trying, STILL not working. Just wondering if anyone else could link their package reservation yet?

Has anyone been able to successfully link their package reservation to the new website yet!? I have been trying to link my rservation to the new site for WEEKS now and it keeps telling me it can't be found. I have emailed Disney when the problem first started and they told me they "knew about the problem and that I should keep trying every so often." Well after weeks of trying, STILL not working. Just wondering if anyone else could link their package reservation yet?

I've been trying for a while with no success. I've also tried clearing cookies and still get the new website and cannot get my reservation to show. Tried three different browsers. Emailed Disney a few days ago and haven't heard back yet. Very frustrating!

I've been trying to link my reservation to the new site everyday, no luck yet.

Yay! I got the app to work and I linked my dining reservations! It's a chance that I had kept all my emails!

Still can't make or change them, but it's a start.

I got a survey today too!

I got a survey yesterday - before I could make a single click - so it "held" until I had accomplished what I needed to. Of course i could not accomp-lish ANYTHING :badpc: as it moved so SLOW and got hung up time after time after time - totally AWFUL!

Sydnerellas Mama

I have been able to link both my resort and dining reservations to the system but have not been able to check in online for the last week or so. Finally went through the other link to the old system and was able to check in.

Accidentally got 2 packages reserved online. Website is so goofed up. Phoning it in to reserve or fix it is best. Of course, I did manage to wash 8 windows while I waited on the phone. At least I like the music!

ok- now I see! I 'invited' the other members and it says that's how you can share stuff! my bad...... well- we just made all of our reservations in the past 2 days- so our stuff is showing up fine (if that invite works, and I think it will). Good luck to everyone else!!! I will say we made some online ressies and the website kept 'restarting' in the middle of making a reservation- went back to the beginning. Maybe they will work it all out soon!
Thanks for the help!

Was this during the part where you're paying, or when you're adding a room to the cart? I want to know if what you're seeing is what I was too.

Well. today my room reservations ( which always linked correctly ) to the new site are changed. Yup, dates are changed now. What the heck???

They have me going July 9-15...my ressie is for July 10-16.

Seriously, what the er..er... Heck????

YIKES! have you called to make sure their system has the dates correct?

So with new bookings through the new web site how has been the experience??
I am going to be booking at the end of the month, so i would like to be prepared before i call. Also, i am going to be booking two rooms(where staying at POPpixiedust:). On the old site they gave you options on how many rooms, what about now I am not seeing the room option?

We booked last night through the new site. It took a few minutes to process, but seemed to go ok. I was able to link my reservation to my account and add my husband as my "friend" so he could sign in and plan with me. However, I went to the site just now to do a little planning and it's the OLD site?? My reservation is in there, but all the new planning tools and the My Experience section are totally gone :confused3

I cant do anything I get the new website but I want to book a room only with the new spring offer and i cant get the special offers page to even open. I guess everyone is just on there right now!

So you're getting the NEW site? I did last night, but right now, if I type in www.waltdisneyworld.com it takes me to the old site :confused3

I'm also :rotfl2: because EVERY time I've been on the Disney site the box pops up to do a survey about the site. Ever since this transformation has been happening I haven't received a survey offer ;) Just sayin.....

ETA: OMG! No sooner did I write this and a survey popped up! Ha!!

Currently on hold for about 25 minutes, I'm guessing it's taking so long because the website doesn't work properly. At least the hold music is nice!

Finally able to add resort to profile after 2 weeks. However, depending on device, don't know if old/ New site will open.

Was this during the part where you're paying, or when you're adding a room to the cart? I want to know if what you're seeing is what I was too.

YIKES! have you called to make sure their system has the dates correct?

They have us going the correct dates when I phone..for some reason on My Disney Experience under Reservations it is correct..but under the itinerary it shows up as the 9th!..

The only good thing is now I can make ADR's one day early ( I think )

How's this for an update. . .

One of my dining reservations finally showed up. Now if I can get the others to do that, we'd be winning.

Jumped from the first post, to reply & agree, yes someone should be fired. Without even reading through some of the posts, I am assuming we all are experiencing the same technical difficulties. We'd be firing someone for this mess at our company. And what's worse is that it's been unresolved for several weeks now.

So you're getting the NEW site? I did last night, but right now, if I type in www.waltdisneyworld.com it takes me to the old site :confused3

I'm going to a blank white screen when I go to that link now -- half an hour ago it was the old website. I really would have thought they'd be further along in the process by now.

Having said that, when I called to modify our reservation the other day it seemed like the CMs are pretty frustrated too.

New site/Old site.. I don't even care at this point as long as can book on Monday. We had a room only booked but I want to change the dates and use a PIN code I have.
I really really don't want to call and be on hold forever so I will try to book through the site. I don't even care if I can see my reservations on the website (severely diminished website expectations at this point:rolleyes:). However, please tell me you are still getting an email confirmation of your reservation? I just want something that says I paid and what my dates are in case I don't get anything in the mail before we leave.

I experienced a lot of the same problems others are having.
Hope the new website is fixed soon.
Next trip at the end of April and we still have some dining reservations to make.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter