• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney website - someone should be fired

I was actually able to access the website more easily from the iPad than my computer! And finally got my personalized maps ordered!!

Yes, you're right..I will do that but no part of the website is working for me now and I am quite frustrated! I like going on and looking at my dining reservations and making changes and what not. I haven't been able to do any of that for about a week now. :mad:

Hi! Sorry you are having trouble; I am a visual person, so I know how important it is to be able to see all of your ADRs in one place! Have you tried calling website assistance (407-939-4357)? I called (again) last week and the cast member was able to help me pull over a few lost dining reservations. (I also started using google chrome and seemed to work much better and faster than explorer or Firefox.)

As she explained to me, the new website requires all of the info on your reservation to match the information on your website account. Once she took down all of my reservation numbers and info, she put me on hold to contact dining. She came back on the line and said, "Try it now". Once I plugged in that first number, all if the missing reservations popped in! She told me that my email address was missing and the phone number was different. She had the other cast member update the info on each of the dining reservations.

I wish I could remember her name, but she was very helpful. She mentioned that they've been able to help nearly all of the guests pull up their dining reservations once they match up the info.

I've called a few other times and in most cases the CM was able to help. It IS frustrating that just when I feel comfortable with the "old" site, that they go and change it. But after I read the Disney Parks Blog post about the future MyMagic+, MagicBands, etc. I can see the reason behind the revamp. This also makes more sense why the information on your disney account needs to match the information in the reservation. Can you imagine someone accidentally pulling up your dining reservation or FastPass times and cancelling them?!? Yikes-- definitely NOT magical.

So, I can understand the frustration but change is always hard... Good luck.

Im a TA and its down a couple times a week normally even the one especially for agents! This new my Disney experience is an experience and NOT a good one! I couldn't link my resort reservation b/c there was a SR in my husbands last name! How stupid is that?

Now for some reason a few of our TS ADR are in my DH name and some are in mine, I don't know how that happened.. Anyway no one but my DH can cancel his! I mean I understand in a way but for someone who works all the time and doesn't have the time to log in and cancel ADRs that had to have a credit card guarantee its a pain in the RUMP!

Not to mention the site isn't very user friendly..

Im a TA and its down a couple times a week normally even the one especially for agents! This new my Disney experience is an experience and NOT a good one! I couldn't link my resort reservation b/c there was a SR in my husbands last name! How stupid is that?

Now for some reason a few of our TS ADR are in my DH name and some are in mine, I don't know how that happened.. Anyway no one but my DH can cancel his! I mean I understand in a way but for someone who works all the time and doesn't have the time to log in and cancel ADRs that had to have a credit card guarantee its a pain in the RUMP!

Hi Bluejasmine. Did you add your husband to your friends and family list?

If you do, just click the envelope icon to invite him. When you select the option to share all plans, you should be able to view all reservations made in his name once he links them on his own account.

As a personal note, I like the fact that other people can't access my reservations and information by typing in random numbers on the website. Would be awful to show up for a coveted ADR at Be Our Guest or LeCellier only to have the CM tell me that I've already checked into the reservation!

I wish you the vest

I'm so upset my son and I cannot sit down and watch the little videos of the main attractions anymore with the new site!

UGH. This website is HORRIBLE! I just spent about an hour trying to make ONE reservation!! Everything keeps freezing and then says the server is busy. I've tried a Mac, PC, iPad, IE, Chrome, NOTHING IS WORKING.

It took 10 minutes for the EMAIL form to load so I could tell them how horrible the website is. I hope everyone else is comlplaing too. Maybe they will get the picture.

I give up!:sad:I am trying to price out with the 30% room discount and the page is unavailable AGAIN!!! But if you try to figure the price from the home page with the same dates it does not give you the discount.:confused3 On top of all that, it now takes you back to a page on the old site when you could save offers. It didn't take me there the other day. I've used two different computers and still get same page and now same error message. What gives??:crazy2::crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter