• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wall Art Swap * complete *

Erin could take the yellow from her two choice and leave the orange for the mad hatter? Just an idea because the character group is getting full ;)

Dacky said she couldn't sign up til evening and Mickey Teacher still doesn't have a spot either if she is joining.

Yes, agree with both of these comments. Since we have another swapper, now 15, we need to look at dropping an item to make space for our other gals who can't sign up until later. Please be patient with me as we work out all the changing numbers. we need 10 people to do 6 designs and 5 people to do 7 designs. So if you know what you want to drop post it and let me know how many designs you would like to have.

Yes, agree with both of these comments. Since we have another swapper, now 15, we need to look at dropping an item to make space for our other gals who can't sign up until later. Please be patient with me as we work out all the changing numbers. we need 10 people to do 6 designs and 5 people to do 7 designs. So if you know what you want to drop post it and let me know how many designs you would like to have.

I have seven and would gladly keep them, but if necessary I'll give up either the Tree of Life or Canada. (You're doing so great!)

Erin posted right before you that she wanted orange for nemo. Sorry.

Sorry, I meant Erin use orange for the mad hatter, since nemo was already represented in a couple groups.

Also, if we are dropping to 6 groups per person then I should be set. I would be willing to change ANY of my groups if Dacky or MickeyTeacher wants them. I know I was late to the party! I'm so sorry for having messed with your numbers. Thanks for hostessing this one. You're doing great!

I would be willing to drop:
Character - Blue - Donald
Magic Kingdom - Yellow - Dole whip

Highlight those in Red or something for a visual if that helps.

ETA: I will gladly keep all 7 as well, just let me know how you want to work this out.
You are doing great keeping it all straight!!

Traci,

I can drop Queen of Hearts from Character Board or Triceratop Spin from AK board. I am also alright doing the seven spots.

Thanks for keeping this all straight, you are doing a great job as hostess!

I already have 6 spots, so I am good : )

You are doing a great job Traci, this is confusing ;)

I love the red macaw/parrot idea so you can have the red for AK. I'll trade for Yellow lion.

Thank you soooo much for trading Cheryl!!! I really appreciate it ..... :flower3:

mouseaddicts...I put you down for tea cups in MK and i switched you to red parrot for AK. wdwmickey offered to trade. If you don't like these or were not sure yet and I jumped the gun, then we can change it.

I'm good with that .........

If you need me to drop one, I'll drop the teacups (now that you just ADDED it for me ...) :dance3:

I'm not 100% certain what MickeyTeacher is going to do. We talked about this last night but I didn't know for sure which way she was leaning..... I did get the impression that M2MRB (Lisa) was going to do all 5 boards, but I could be wrong about that .... :confused3

I can see doing the character board without doing the 4 parks .... but I can't see doing one of the parks and not all 4 considering the words .....

Traci,

I can drop Queen of Hearts from Character Board or Triceratop Spin from AK board. I am also alright doing the seven spots.

Thanks for keeping this all straight, you are doing a great job as hostess!

i'll drop you from 1...which do you prefer?

Traci - I would like to do Mad Hatter in orange rather than Nemo (since Danielle doesn't want to do it) then I guess I don't need to do Yellow in Characters...right? So that will leave me here:

Characters:
Orange...Mad Hatter

MK:
Green...Space Ranger Spin

AK:
Green...Devine?

Epcot:
Black...Eifel tower
Silver...Spaceship Earth or Orange...Soarin?

DHS:
Orange...Indiana Jones

That's all you need from me then I think? That leaves room for the others to join?

Rebecca, rlovew, has The Seas in blue and may be using Nemo in her design. Can you pick something else?

Wasn't planning Nemo for the Seas- I had thought it was listed elsewhere at Epcot- was thinking about dolphins, rays, or manatees.

Rebecca

Sorry, I meant Erin use orange for the mad hatter, since nemo was already represented in a couple groups.

Also, if we are dropping to 6 groups per person then I should be set. I would be willing to change ANY of my groups if Dacky or MickeyTeacher wants them. I know I was late to the party! I'm so sorry for having messed with your numbers. Thanks for hostessing this one. You're doing great!

I only have 5 for you danielle. Did I miss one?:confused3

Traci - I would like to do Mad Hatter in orange rather than Nemo (since Danielle doesn't want to do it) then I guess I don't need to do Yellow in Characters...right? So that will leave me here:

Characters:
Orange...Mad Hatter

MK:
Green...Space Ranger Spin

AK:
Green...Devine?

Epcot:
Black...Eifel tower
Silver...Spaceship Earth or Orange...Soarin?

DHS:
Orange...Indiana Jones

That's all you need from me then I think? That leaves room for the others to join?

Epcot doesn't have black. I put you in for Silver...eifel tower?? yea or nay?

Epcot doesn't have black. I put you in for Silver...eifel tower?? yea or nay?

LOL that absolutely works!! This has been so confusing...can't imagine how it has affected you! So, silver...Eifel Tower, then can I go ahead with the Nemo idea for Orange in Epcot as my +1 instead of SE or Soarin? I am so sorry to go in circles...just came in late and got all messed up and confused!

Wasn't planning Nemo for the Seas- I had thought it was listed elsewhere at Epcot- was thinking about dolphins, rays, or manatees.

Rebecca

Good to know Rebecca. Thank you. If you want to tell me 1 you want to drop that would be great. We need to free up space for dacky and Mickeyteacher. We had 2 more join that i didn't plan on so my numbers got kinda off.

LOL that absolutely works!! This has been so confusing...can't imagine how it has affected you! So, silver...Eifel Tower, then can I go ahead with the Nemo idea for Orange in Epcot as my +1 instead of SE or Soarin? I am so sorry to go in circles...just came in late and got all messed up and confused!

Yes, I'll change you to Nemo instead of SE.

Am I done now? Think so...but will do whatever changes or additions/deletions you need! Let me know! Thanks for keeping this all together! You are awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter