Disney Wall Art Swap * complete *

Starrring Roles has become popular with their huge cupcakes and pasteries its a definite stop on each of our trips.

That being said, not everyone is familiar with it. Would you like me to find something else instead?

Rebecca, rlovew, has The Seas in blue and may be using Nemo in her design. Can you pick something else?

Yep...can I do Nemo for my orange character color then I can do SE for silver...I would just have my 2 next to each other? Or, I could do 2 in DHS...orange for Indiana Jones and green for green army men? Then, in AK, can I do brown animal print for a general theme or will that duplicate the safari choice?

Would the Mad Hatter work for Orange in the character group? Orange base with green representing the hat?

Rebecca, rlovew, has The Seas in blue and may be using Nemo in her design. Can you pick something else?

Erin--how about Soarin' for orange--you could emboss the paper so it looks like an orange and add some leaves???? What do you think?

Danielle--love the Starring Rolls idea :)

Erin--how about Soarin' for orange--you could emboss the paper so it looks like an orange and add some leaves???? What do you think?

Danielle--love the Starring Rolls idea :)

This sounds great, too!! I'd rather not do both next to each other! Thanks Cheryl! BTW...as soon as I figure out this last group or two...I'll be giving you a ring!

This sounds great, too!! I'd rather not do both next to each other! Thanks Cheryl! BTW...as soon as I figure out this last group or two...I'll be giving you a ring!

Forgot--gotta run to the PO and a quick stop at the grocery store. I'll be back in about an hour.

I am kind of back and forth between Lumier and Rabbit for yellow. So, I will give that one a bit of thought.

Ok...to organize this...

Characters:

Yellow...undecided
Orange...Mad Hatter

Epcot:

Black...France
Orange...Soarin

DHS:

Orange...Indiana Jones

MK:

Green...Buzz Lightyear Spance Ranger Spin

Animal Kingdom:

Brown...animal print??? Waiting on confirmation?

I am kind of back and forth between Lumier and Rabbit for yellow. So, I will give that one a bit of thought.

Ok...to organize this...

Characters:

Yellow...undecided
Orange...Mad Hatter

Epcot:

Black...France
Orange...Soarin

DHS:

Orange...Indiana Jones

MK:

Green...Buzz Lightyear Spance Ranger Spin

Animal Kingdom:

Brown...animal print??? Waiting on confirmation?

I would lean towards rabbit for yellow because we have Belle in yellow and Lumiere is almost the same shade as her and Rabbit is a smidge brighter.

Erin could take the yellow from her two choice and leave the orange for the mad hatter? Just an idea because the character group is getting full ;)

Dacky said she couldn't sign up til evening and Mickey Teacher still doesn't have a spot either if she is joining.

Erin posted right before you that she wanted orange for nemo. Sorry.

Oh...lol I guess I misunderstood Danielle...thought she was done picking and was suggesting that I do Hatter instead of Nemo? I am too confused over all of this!!!!!!

I am not going to post any other choices until I see what is what! Except...I did notice that brown is not available in AK...can I do Devine for green there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter