Disney Visa-$200 GC offer

My mom recieved the offer and then we also recieved one addressed to the family so i applied for that one and was approved. I'm trying to convince my mom to apply for hers as well, as I just found out that there will be some extra expenses for my trip in july.

It's a nice offer and i love my Finding Nemo card!

For those who have rec'd this offer, was it a PIN code? I'm on the lookout for this offer as well...

I got the offer and my husband and I both have disney visa's in our own names. The letter said welcome the +++++++ Family. Not specifically in either of our first names, just last name. I decided to try it and apply. When I put in the invitation number, I was shocked to see that the offer was for my 12 year old daughter. I tried to change the name but it wouldn't accept it. It can only be used for the person on the invitation. I had my mother try to open a visa to get it and the offer didn't come up. I think you only have access to the $200.00 if the invite is mailed to you.

so I got my new cards today, but it doesn't say anything anywhere in the new account package about the $200 gc or rewards after first use. Anyone else get their card and if so did it say anything in your package about the $200?

My husband received the offer and I got a card as well. We made our first purchase and now we wait for the $200. For those who have received it, how long after your first purchase and do you get an actual gift card or how exactly does it work?

My husband received the offer and I got a card as well. We made our first purchase and now we wait for the $200. For those who have received it, how long after your first purchase and do you get an actual gift card or how exactly does it work?

Did you have anything in the package that commented on the $200 gc after first purchase?

Yep. Says "receive enough Disney Rewards for a $200 Disney Gift Card after first use of the credit card."

My husband received this offer and applied for the card. He was approved and we received the credit card the middle of March. We immediately made our first purchase and received the first statement yesterday. The 200 reward points show up on the statement.

The points need to be transferred to a reward redemption card in order to be used. You just need to call in and request the reward redemption card with the points on it.

There was no mention of the 200 points offer when we received the credit card and accompanying information but again, the points did get credited to our account after the first purchase.

Yep. Says "receive enough Disney Rewards for a $200 Disney Gift Card after first use of the credit card."

I got my cards today and I don't see that anywhere. I got the offer and applied under that offer. Not sure why it doesn't say that anywhere.

We got an invitation to apply for cards too. I didn't look at the offer to closely since my DH and I have cards. Then I was reading the posts on the DIS boards and realize that my DH has a card through my account.

Does anyone know who I could call at Chase to see what offer we had sent to us?

Thanks.

I am so applying!:banana: I have been looking at transferring a balance on another card (Citi Visa.....I hate those people!:headache:)so if the rate is decent I may just have to do that.

Thanks for the information. We, too, could really use the extra $$$ on our upcoming trip. Every little bit helps.

but it said that with the new cards or on the offer that you received to apply?

Not sure what difference it makes. I have the offer in hand so I guess if for some reason my $200 don't show up, I can call Chase with my invitation codes since that was the offer I responded to.

I went to the disney visa website and I can't find the offer there. We have one under my husband's name, but have not received the offer in the mail. For those of you that have it is there a different site to go to for the offer?

I went to the disney visa website and I can't find the offer there. We have one under my husband's name, but have not received the offer in the mail. For those of you that have it is there a different site to go to for the offer?

we got the offer in the mail, and you had to put in the invitation code.

We actually have 4 DV accounts....when they send us an offer, we apply. I got denied once but DH has not.

i know i got this offer in the mail as well. so did my mom. however, i dont really like dealing with CHASE .. but it is tempting for a $200 GC!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter