Disney & vera bradley

I saw the bags displayed at Epcot during the Flower & Garden festival. The patterns are amazing. I did ask in Mouse Gears where they have the DB purses & they hadn't heard anything in April & neither had anyone at World of Disney. I've also emailed VB but they had nothing for me either. We're heading back to WDW in October so I hope to get one then somewhere!

Are these bags likely to cost more than a regular Vera Bradley product? I am so excited to buy one- not sure whether to go for Dooney and Bourke or Vera Bradley now! :)

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Me too! I am so thrilled to get one of these bags! Hopefully! I won't be back in the World until November so I hope I don't miss out! Has any tried the Disney Personal Shopper?

My friend works at Vera and so she asked her district manager and she told her she heard the debut was in sept in resort shops and food and wine but she also said that was not set in stone I got that update in June so it may have changed. I saw them at flower and garden and they were amazing.

You can check out the patterns here! (this is not my site, just the best one that I found with the pictures)

http://www.disney-world-personal-shopper.com/2013/03/vera-bradley-disney-line-bags-purses.html

I can't wait!!!

I caution all of you about using this particular personal shopping service. I used them and it was a nightmare!!!!!! I received my stuff 6 weeks after ordering and all along was told multiple times my item would ship the next day and so on and so forth. I have talked to numerous other people that have had the same problem with this particular company. Be warned!

I caution all of you about using this particular personal shopping service. I used them and it was a nightmare!!!!!! I received my stuff 6 weeks after ordering and all along was told multiple times my item would ship the next day and so on and so forth. I have talked to numerous other people that have had the same problem with this particular company. Be warned!

Thank you for the warning!

30% service charge plus shipping WOW!

The Display at Epcot during Flower & Garden actually had quite a few of the regular Vera Bradley styles especially the back packs and smaller purses & cross bodies. I actually emailed VB after seeing them in April & they wouldn't tell me which stores would be selling them, nor would they tell me the actual day they would go on sale. Our local VB distributors have been told that they will not be selling the Disney designs - that they will actually only be sold at Disney starting some time in the fall. Hopefully when we go back in October I'll be able to get one or more of them. They patterns are gorgeous in person!!:cool1:

I am a regular customer of Vera Bradley online, so I emailed them. They just responded that the Disney designs will be available, Fall, 2013. Nothing more specific than that. :( Also that Disney will be the only seller, not Vera.:sad2:

I am a regular customer of Vera Bradley online, so I emailed them. They just responded that the Disney designs will be available, Fall, 2013. Nothing more specific than that. :( Also that Disney will be the only seller, not Vera.:sad2:

That's the same reply I got in April when I emailed VB after seeing the bags at Epcot.

Was just shopping at VB last week and asked one of the sales associates (who is also a big Disney fan). She too mentioned the "Fall", but also said something about October, and confirmed that only the Disney parks/resorts would be selling them initially until they went on sale online (she said like the Dooney purses). I bought a Dooney back in 2008 or 2009 (can't remember), right on Main Street USA, so I'm assuming I will be able to find them there again.

Lucky for me, we are going in October, so if the sales rep was right, I should be there in time to get one! I'm thinking "gift to myself". Also, if they are not in stores, I will probably ask one of the CMs if I can order one while there and just have it shipped!

Can't wait! :cool1:

I'm going in October and hope to find them too!! It'll be my luck that they will all be sold out.

I was ready to buy a new VB cosmetic case and then saw the new Disney patterns. LOVE the Midnight with Mickey and will be one of the first things I purchase in October!

They should NOT have teased all of us with the preview and then not had them on sale. Cruel, Cruel!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter