Disney & vera bradley

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by phardin, Mar 5, 2013.

1. MinnieLee

MinnieLee DIS Veteran

This was on the Walt Disney World Personal Shopper web-site. I guess they know they will be selling fast!

"We are now taking pre-orders with only a $50.00 deposit to hold your item(s)! *Your deposit goes completely towards your order

They won't be released until the fall, but they are sure to sell fast. Pre-ordering now helps you to get the bag you want when it's released. By pre-ordering a Vera bag with us you reserve a "spot" for us to shop "Live" for you.

We will be in the store the morning they are released to shop for you. We can text photos and prices to you in store ... so you can shop "live" with us! If you know what you want just let us know, we'll be sure to grab those items first! Before they're gone!"

Here's the web site:

http://www.disney-world-personal-shopper.com/2013/03/vera-bradley-disney-line-bags-purses.html

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. littleorangebird

littleorangebird

Keeping my fingers crossed! I"m so excited to buy one!

4. Tara1979

Tara1979 Disney fan

Just read online, trying to find an update, and saw that Disney hopes to release the bags in September but they didn't say a specific date or exactly where in the parks. I sure hope that is true, I'll be there mid-September and it would be great to get.

5. Eeyore's My Favorite

Eeyore's My Favorite EW Disney Mom

I'm hoping they sell them in Epcot in Mouse gear where they have the huge collection of DB bags. I asked in DTD at WOD & they didn't have a clue what I was even talking about.

6. ChrissyLady

ChrissyLady Mouseketeer

I would guess they will sell them at TrenD at some point, too. I'm so excited for these!

7. Eeyore's My Favorite

Just read that they are going on sale at world if Disney on September 21st. Online at the Disney store on October 1st. Hopefully more stores by the time we get there in October for food & wine.

8. nittanyliongirl02

nittanyliongirl02 DIS Veteran

So exciting! I already let DH know that I am treating myself!

9. Eeyore's My Favorite

Just saw which styles will be available & the cost. MIT sure about buying any now..... 😔

10. MissPrincessKendall

MissPrincessKendall Earning My Ears

I get to Disney September 26th! I was told by the guest service rep when I called that they were going on sale the 20th at some locations.. WOD and food and wine tent

11. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

This is unfortunately inaccurate information as the release date is the 21st at WDW. They won't be out on the shelves before then as this is a publicized date.

12. luvmy3

luvmy3 <font color=green>When I drink I find its easier t

No kidding, $100 for a Hipster! That is crazy.

13. wendybeth75

wendybeth75 DIS Veteran

Me too!!! I hope they don't sell out and are on back order by that time. I want one as my souvenir!!! Will they be park wide or just certain stores I wonder?:goodvibes

14. lilcoconut2906

lilcoconut2906 Earning My Ears

I only heard of one store in down town disney when I read the article.

15. Eeyore's My Favorite

The Blog email I received said they were going on sale 9/21 at World of Disney in DTD and online at the Disney Store on 10/1. But with the limited styles & higher prices I'm not sure I want to give up that much Disney $$ even though I'm a huge fan of Vera Bradley & Disney. :confused3

16. magictam2

magictam2 Mouseketeer

Wish i was in Florida this week. I can't wait to hear about everybody's experience.

17. Eeyore's My Favorite

Just read on the Disney Vera Bradley blog that they're opening the parking lot at 3am & giving out bands starting at 4am at DTD. They are also going to limit the amount of purses sold to individuals. Hoping that they will be on sale somewhere in Epcot in October while we're there. Otherwise I will be going to DTD to check things out.:thumbsup2

18. jessica289

jessica289 Earning My Ears

I actually think the prices are very reasonable. I am seriously considering buying these Vera Bradley bags over my Dooney & Burke collection just because it fits my college student budget and still get a Disney purse XD lol

19. jessica289

jessica289 Earning My Ears

I just read a blog yesterday that hipsters were 70...i will try and find the site again and post it later today.

20. m_kasch

m_kasch DIS Veteran

3am....OY!!! We are going to the MNSSHP tonight...i'm going to be one very tired girl in the parking lot of DTD at 3am...:coffee:

21. Eeyore's My Favorite

Have fun..... I just watched the uTube DIS interview about the preview. Everything looks fabulous. Good luck tm!